S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

paulphilly

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
my silver S7E is on the truck as of 8:20am this morning for delivery. The facility is only 30 minutes away, so I hope the driver bypasses all of his other stops and gets to my front door first!!! hahaha

sfldg

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
my silver S7E is on the truck as of 8:20am this morning for delivery. The facility is only 30 minutes away, so I hope the driver bypasses all of his other stops and gets to my front door first!!! hahaha

same boat as you just waiting in the office to set it up

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't know how you could do that... I went atleast 3 times... the first time I was like.... hey a new phone... lemmie try it out not thinking that I would really like it.

Up Down

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
For the benefit of those still waiting, I wonder if those who have theirs in hand would be willing to share what their favorite feature is.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Feel in hand and the possibility of great battery life.

It will take a few days to "break in" the battery for me, but I can see it getting there.

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Mine is out for delivery. Looking forward to my own unboxing. Last few I bought in store and the salesperson unboxed, put in sim and started it up.

ashmouth

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I am with USAA bank... they dont take them yet. But I have a WellsFargo Mortgage, so I am going to get a fee checking account or maybe just get a credit card from them. Stupid, but....

My debit card works with Android Pay, but i really like the fact you can use this anywhere for the most part not just TTP. I really like my bank so no switching for me haha

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
same here, i said F it and didnt goto any stores to play with the demos, so this will be the first time in hand :)

I didn't either. I went to the Samsung Experience at Best Buy to see a chrome one and they didn't have it so I didn't even touch them. Just left and waited and waited and waited.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
is there any way to customize how the recent apps touch button behaves? long pressing it brings up split screen options now but for one of my apps i need it for options/settings like long pressing that button has behaved on previous devices... any help would be greatly appreciated

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech