S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I am with USAA bank... they dont take them yet. But I have a WellsFargo Mortgage, so I am going to get a fee checking account or maybe just get a credit card from them. Stupid, but....

Me too, but opposite. My car loan is through USAA and my banking is through Wells Fargo.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
What date did everyone use when submitting for the promo? Receipt date or pre order date?

I scanned the customer receipt that came in the box and used the processed date on the receipt even though I ordered 2 days earlier on a saturday afternoon. I wasn't sure what to do either but thought it's best to be consistent with the date on the receipt. Funny thing is the credit card charge slip that was posted electronically on vzw has the saturday date even though the transaction date on my credit card statement is the ship date. I was also a bit confused in the promo terms and conditions it said to print your name and sign and circle the purchased item before submitting the receipt. I didn't do that, I thought prizelogic would know what to do with the standard verizon receipt probably 99% of the people would be sending them. Maybe it is if you submit this credit card charge slip as I call it, which does not have a name on it.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I used the preorder date.... they can get mad if they want to, but that is the date I went through and add it to my cart and gave payment info.

paulphilly

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Just unboxed my silver edge....wow, what a beauty! And, just submitted my gear s2 watch form. Life is good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    584.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

paulphilly

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I scanned the customer receipt that came in the box and used the processed date on the receipt even though I ordered 2 days earlier on a saturday afternoon. I wasn't sure what to do either but thought it's best to be consistent with the date on the receipt. Funny thing is the credit card charge slip that was posted electronically on vzw has the saturday date even though the transaction date on my credit card statement is the ship date. I was also a bit confused in the promo terms and conditions it said to print your name and sign and circle the purchased item before submitting the receipt. I didn't do that, I thought prizelogic would know what to do with the standard verizon receipt probably 99% of the people would be sending them. Maybe it is if you submit this credit card charge slip as I call it, which does not have a name on it.

I didn't circle my name/address either. It's listed in big capital letters in the left hand corner :)

sfldg

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
just submitted the s2 form, and recieved the s2 confirmation email. Now the waiting game begins for a watch haha,

goodbye flashing roms and developer previews on the nexus 6

hello simplicity with a non rootable phone lol

MonsterTaco

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
It's here! It's in my hand!

Registered for the S2 and received my confirmation email. But, I'm not getting my hopes too high that I'll actually get one, for multiple reasons... Hopefully if I get denied or they run out of them, they'll roll it over to one of the VRs.

OK, off to get it all set up and start playing!!

paulphilly

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
It's here! It's in my hand!

Registered for the S2 and received my confirmation email. But, I'm not getting my hopes too high that I'll actually get one, for multiple reasons... Hopefully if I get denied or they run out of them, they'll roll it over to one of the VRs.

OK, off to get it all set up and start playing!!

Or, if ours get denied, we will get a $50,000 gift certificate to anywhere of our choice? We can dream a little right. Btw, I own an iPhone 6s plus and the S7E is my first Android phone which I must say that I am very impressed. Of course, right now, trying to navigate and set the phone up is like learning a whole new language, but it's fun and I am excited.