S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I went to best buy this morning cause I accidently broke my case and needed it replaced and I was in shock that not a lot of people were there for the release of the phones. As a matter of fact there were people there returning and exchanging boost phones.. No brainer there. I keep telling people you get what you pay for with prepaid... But it is what it is. Helped them upsell on cases and screen protectors and that was about it

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
So far I'm loving it. I'm sitting at 3% battery life going on 12hrs past last charge. Luckily I put a charger in my purse. It would make for a long 12 hr shift if I couldn't play with it.

Posted via the Android Central App

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
So far I'm loving it. I'm sitting at 3% battery life going on 12hrs past last charge. Luckily I put a charger in my purse. It would make for a long 12 hr shift if I couldn't play with it.

My battery life has been almost comparable to my 6P. So far so good!

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

paulphilly

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
ummmmmm, ok I have obviously been with iOS wayyyyyy too long. Granted, it has it's advantages, but my goodness I am loving this Edge with Marshmallow. It's so much more customizable and fun to use. Sorry, I am 45 years old and feel like I am 10 again lol. This phone is amazing.

MonsterTaco

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
Or, if ours get denied, we will get a $50,000 gift certificate to anywhere of our choice? We can dream a little right. Btw, I own an iPhone 6s plus and the S7E is my first Android phone which I must say that I am very impressed. Of course, right now, trying to navigate and set the phone up is like learning a whole new language, but it's fun and I am excited.

Ha! I like your idea WAY more!

My last iPhone was a 4/4S. I made the switch to Samsung/Android and never looked back. Yes, it took a little bit to get used to, but now I can barely look at my wife's iPhone without getting frustrated by it. I think I've finally got her talked into converting on her next upgrade (a few months out yet...)

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
ummmmmm, ok I have obviously been with iOS wayyyyyy too long. Granted, it has it's advantages, but my goodness I am loving this Edge with Marshmallow. It's so much more customizable and fun to use. Sorry, I am 45 years old and feel like I am 10 again lol. This phone is amazing.

Don't feel bad I think it was all of us like a fat kid in a candy store!

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
My battery life has been almost comparable to my 6P. So far so good!

I was curious to see how my work drains the battery. Inside of a concrete building filled with various machines always drain my batteries fairly well. I wonder how fast the quick charge will charge from 0

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
I scanned the customer receipt that came in the box and used the processed date on the receipt even though I ordered 2 days earlier on a saturday afternoon. I wasn't sure what to do either but thought it's best to be consistent with the date on the receipt. Funny thing is the credit card charge slip that was posted electronically on vzw has the saturday date even though the transaction date on my credit card statement is the ship date. I was also a bit confused in the promo terms and conditions it said to print your name and sign and circle the purchased item before submitting the receipt. I didn't do that, I thought prizelogic would know what to do with the standard verizon receipt probably 99% of the people would be sending them. Maybe it is if you submit this credit card charge slip as I call it, which does not have a name on it.

"it said to print your name and sign and circle the purchased item before submitting the receipt. I didn't do that, "

------------------------------------

I wouldn't be concerned, actually I think the fine print says it "recommends" doing those things.... not mandatory for submission.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
"it said to print your name and sign and circle the purchased item before submitting the receipt. I didn't do that, "

------------------------------------

I wouldn't be concerned, actually I think the fine print says it "recommends" doing those things.... not mandatory for submission.

I didn't do it either.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Since we all won't be pretty orders anymore we could start Verizon - VR/S2 group. I hate to lose this thread

icellphones32

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: S7 Edge - Verizon preorders are live.

It must be in certain areas then. My gf has the iPhone 6 and whenever she is on the phone the texts go through green (therefore iMessage isn't working since it uses data) and we have the find my friends thing so if I try to see where she is at it won't work until she is off the phone. Plus I've tried using hers for directions while on the phone with someone and negative. Can't do it

That's because you have to enable it, go to settings, then cellular

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Since we all won't be pretty orders anymore we could start Verizon - VR/S2 group. I hate to lose this thread

I think Terrain started a Verizon Gear thread yesterday....

Went into 2 Bestbuys and 1 VZW store this morning just to see if anyone had a silver edge since mine is still processing, no one had silver but all stores had the black and gold ones in stock.........

I am really loving this s7 edge and think I am going to go ahead and sell my Iphone 6 I just got 2 months ago... (and maybe my S5 although I still like to use it as my " Go pro" on mountain bike and jet ski with it being waterproof and dust proof)

Where is the best place to put phone up for sale? I've heard ebay is good but has high fees and potential scammers( I use ebay for small things but don't like using it for high dollar items) and I don't know much about swappa .... anyone have any bad experiences on either?

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
"Out for delivery" FINALLY!!!

Think I'll still be able to get an S2 watch?

Yay! You can always try buddy! The worst that happens is you get a Gear VR... $#@&ing prizelogic God I hate them.

Kim I stead of digging through all these forums. I lost 6% battery loss last night. I read of a dozen feature? How do I fix this issue thought it was supposed to be less.

Seems always on display prevents the phone from dozing. Try turning it off and seeing what happens.

Happy Release Day everyone. Thanks for playing!

In other news, I got more on my paycheck than I expected today, so every major retailers that sell accessories for my Chrome beauty today is potentially in trouble haha.

Retailers will be very happy. Your bank account on the other hand...

I have a feeling this thread will die after today. Sad but happy times.

We can keep it alive. It's possible.

I can join you guys now! Going to set it up :D. I took advantage of the BOGO deal from T-Mobile.

Nice! I guess I'll see you 10 hours from now when you're done setting up your phone. Check your PMs BTW kthx <3!

This is what I have on mine and barely any sound. See below

View attachment 219722

Does your BT headset have volume control? I also have to do the same thing on mine. I've had to do that since the S6E. When streaming music to my car, in order for the streaming music to be at a similar volume listening level as my radio or CD, I have to turn that sucker up ALL the way.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I think Terrain started a Verizon Gear thread yesterday....

Went into 2 Bestbuys and 1 VZW store this morning just to see if anyone had a silver edge since mine is still processing, no one had silver but all stores had the black and gold ones in stock.........

I am really loving this s7 edge and think I am going to go ahead and sell my Iphone 6 I just got 2 months ago... (and maybe my S5 although I still like to use it as my " Go pro" on mountain bike and jet ski with it being waterproof and dust proof)

Where is the best place to put phone up for sale? I've heard ebay is good but has high fees and potential scammers( I use ebay for small things but don't like using it for high dollar items) and I don't know much about swappa .... anyone have any bad experiences on either?

Someone else started a Verizon "fan club" as well.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
My favorite feature is definitely the IP68 rating.

You already test it out?

I like to rebel and break tha rulez! :cool: haha.

Elken+Online+-+Are+You+Chasing+Your+Elken+Downlines+Away.png

Heck. I didn't even scan it as a PDF. I took a pic of it. My thumb is in the picture lmao

You trying to seduce them so you can get your Gear S2 quickly?

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Went to BB again because they promised to have more cases in stock today and they were full of it. If anything they have less in stock.