S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

GinjaNinja917

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
It depends on color, as well.... I preordered a Black GS7E on 3/5, and received it yesterday.... Seems there are is a vastly greater supply of Black phones out there to fill orders, since most, if not all, of the people I see who preordered before me, but haven't gotten their phones shipped yet, where picking one of the non black colors.

Yes! Sorry, I wasn't very clear that I'm only referring to my experience with preordering the Silver Titanium.

Posted via the Android Central App

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
IPhone 6s and it sold with in the hour of posting I guess I low balled a little bit but considering that buyer pays for shipping and i was super nice and overnighted the package to the seller.. I don't know... And no I think you're low balling thats a deal for that price.. Just saying.

I'm low balling? Really? Lots of people are selling it for 400 or less right now. I did say I'm throwing in USPS Priority at my expense though.

It only took me five minutes to sell my 64GB iPhone 6s Plus yesterday on Swappa. I sold it for $50 less than everyone else. :)

Low baller!

Oi! I just realized I sent the iPhone with the old sim card... Well I guess nothing can go smoothly. Should I be worried?

I wouldn't be too worried. The worst that can happens is they get some of your phone numbers if you saved it to your SIM card.

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
OK.. Normally I switch them out- but I was so stinking excited :) and yes... Low balled that's a lot of stuff plus a phone

zainsikander32

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Guys. I've got a question. I remember Samsung's keyboard used to have an option to learn predictive text from your messages, email, Facebook, etc. I don't see that option anymore on the S7 edge. Also some of my apps disappeared after I switched them to the SD card. I remembered one of them so I kept trying to Uninstall it and then reinstalled it. All the other apps came back automatically after that.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
OK.. Normally I switch them out- but I was so stinking excited :) and yes... Low balled that's a lot of stuff plus a phone

Hmmm... well the 3 cases new are $10 a pop if not more. I can't use them anyway so I just threw them in. Guess I'll leave the price as is for now.

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I've never had any issues with them whatsoever. How was your experience?

So far so good literally had the phone on the sight less than an hour ... Sold. The buyer said I was fast, friendly and that I went out of my way for them. I was going to see if he was single then I realized I'm married and it's not match.com :)

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
So far so good literally had the phone on the sight less than an hour ... Sold. The buyer said I was fast, friendly and that I went out of my way for them. I was going to see if he was single then I realized I'm married and it's not match.com :)

Ha ha oh god. He wanted you for your juicy apple!

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site

It's not? Guess I need to go delete a message then...

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site

I completely understand

slacker74

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
Just got off the phone with customer service. Got no answers on when my phone is coming. Was told to be patient....yea right

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Oi! I just realized I sent the iPhone with the old sim card... Well I guess nothing can go smoothly. Should I be worried?

Did you reset the iPhone and sign out of iCloud and iTunes? If you moved your number to the new phone already, I think you will be Ok.
Sold my iPhone 6s Plus 128GB for $825.00 on eBay and the fee was 10%, $82.50 and PayPal hit me for who knows what. :'(

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Did you reset the iPhone and sign out of iCloud and iTunes? If you moved your number to the new phone already, I think you will be Ok.
Sold my iPhone 6s Plus 128GB for $825.00 on eBay and the fee was 10%, $82.50 and PayPal hit me for who knows what. :'(

I sold mine for 720... Yeah I was awesome and paid for overnight shipping and Pay Pal nailed me for a small fee... Still 650ish wasn't bad. You still made more than I did- but mine was 64g and Rose Gold

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Wow! How did you get that price? I sold my iPhone 6s Plus 64GB for $620!

eBay. You have folks on there that are picking up a new iPhone for more than you would pay at a store. Really helps Apple doesn't have a store in many countries that require a contract on a phone. eBay rips you a new one when it comes to its fees though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781