S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
It can literally be anything, thankfully one of my friends was able to recover some money in a lawsuit, but long story short it was a macbook. Not to mention bad cell phones, it happens a lot and usually the seller is the one out because more often times than not buyers don't send merch back. Its a customers always right game.You tube it... There's a lot of scammers out there.

Posted via the Android Central App

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
It can literally be anything, thankfully one of my friends was able to recover some money in a lawsuit, but long story short it was a macbook. Not to mention bad cell phones, it happens a lot and usually the seller is the one out because more often times than not buyers don't send merch back. Its a customers always right game.You tube it... There's a lot of scammers out there.

Luckily I've never had to buy a used phone. Did however fight with a seller on eBay once over an item that was incorrectly described and shipped 3 weeks after I paid. eBay has become the next Craigslist I guess?

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Yeah pretty much minus the violence. I won't do CL either too many people getting beat up... And those people will really try and low ball.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Yeah pretty much minus the violence. I won't do CL either too many people getting beat up... And those people will really try and low ball.

I've owned so many people on CL. And I actually scored one good deal on there, that being my Nexus 6P for a couple hundred bucks.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I got one phone from there and it was an awesome deal cause it was first of the month... But there's been reports of people here where I'm from getting robbed because of Craigslist posts... So I usually take people with me IF I do anything on there

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I stopped using eBay when I had a few friends get ripped off by buyers.

I had a buyer recently cause issues with selling shoes. They bid on my first auction and didn't pay then when I submitted my report with eBay, they closed their account. I obviously never shipped the shoes without payment. So I listed them again and the person created another account and did the same thing. EBay did essentially nothing about it even though they admitted they were able to trace it to the same person. I inevitably got them sold through a relatives account after a month of headaches.

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

A lot of police stations are creating areas around there facilities to perform CL transactions to help eliminate some of the big issues.

I always try to meet in a public place and/or have someone with me.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
A lot of police stations are creating areas around there facilities to perform CL transactions to help eliminate some of the big issues.

I always try to meet in a public place and/or have someone with me.

Police station is an excellent idea. Nice of the officers to make themselves available to prevent crimes from happening. Probably because they don't want to do the paperwork :p

I usually meet in a public place, with a friend, and a gun in my concealed holster. I have a CCL so no need to worry that I'm carrying around a gun illegally.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Police station is an excellent idea. Nice of the officers to make themselves available to prevent crimes from happening. Probably because they don't want to do the paperwork :p

I usually meet in a public place, with a friend, and a gun in my concealed holster. I have a CCL so no need to worry that I'm carrying around a gun illegally.

Have my CCP too. Springfield XD .45 tends to make me look taller than 5'4"

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

Fillyo

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Ok, my fu#@$@$ cat chewed through my charger cable. I assume I can use any OEM samsung cable or good usb cable, its the wall adapter that does the fast charging, correct? I.e. the cable is just a normal usb OEM Samsung cable the I can order off Amazon, correct?

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Ok, my fu#@$@$ cat chewed through my charger cable. I assume I can use any OEM samsung cable or good usb cable, its the wall adapter that does the fast charging, correct? I.e. the cable is just a normal usb OEM Samsung cable the I can order off Amazon, correct?

It's called a wall wart thank you very much.

And yes, I believe so. I wouldn't use a gas station cable on it for sure though. I used a slightly older OEM cable on my Note 5 wall wart with no problem.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Have my CCP too. Springfield XD .45 tends to make me look taller than 5'4"

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

CCP with a XDM 9mm subcompact.

Damn, some nice choices there. I guess I complete the set? I have a XDM 3.8" in a .40 flavor w/ Trijicon night sights.

Yes any quality cable works.

It's called a wall wart thank you very much.

And yes, I believe so. I wouldn't use a gas station cable on it for sure though. I used a slightly older OEM cable on my Note 5 wall wart with no problem.

I love wall wart! They have the best hairs there!

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Got the silver today. I hate the color. Phone in sunlight hurts the eyes and looks nothing like the renders. Where's the white SAMSUNG. Will be switching for the black this weekend. Only question is, what happens to our watches and vrs if we do an exchange? Do we have to reregister?

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Damn, some nice choices there. I guess I complete the set? I have a XDM 3.8" in a .40 flavor w/ Trijicon night sights.

Yes any quality cable works.

I love wall wart! They have the best hairs there!

Some of the things you like about me are disturbing ha ha.

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
I preordered the silver s7 edge from Verizon on 3/6 and still hasn't even started shipping. Dissapointing to see everyone receiving there's lol

I ordered a VZW Silver S7 Edge on 3/2 and I'm still at "processing" as well. I was the first in line at my local VZW thus morning and they didn't have any silver. Best Buy didn't have any Silver editions either. Theyou showed me the locked case last night.

Trying to be patient, but feel we are going to miss the promotion. Prize logic returned my email and said they "Are working closely with Samsung to figure out a solution for the tons of Silver preorders."

I hope the 3/31 date changes to 3/2* versus 4/**

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
I had hope this morning that I'd be able to find one and cancel my pre-order. I've now come to terms with the fact that I just have to be patient and wait for them to get more silver titanium in stock. That's what I get for dropping the ball.

As you can see above I'm in the same boat as you two. I sure hope the date gets moved up as it approaches.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie