S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
I traded in an el cheapo LG Volt that I bought a year ago for $30. Got the standard $100 trade-in for it so not bad on a $70 profit.

But I still haven't received my trade-in box to send it in. Anyone have experience for how long it usually takes?

And I just got a text message to trade another one in. Think I may send in my wifes old HTC as well

My trade in Box was shipped on 3/2 via usps and rec'd it on 3/4 but I'm not shipping back my droid x until the silver s7 shows up....

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Where did you use it? I was thinking about going to target and buying food with it lol

Posted via the Android Central App

Target and place called pet food center. Neither of them had the NFC payment, but worked just fine by the card swiper.

My small town won't ever have it :-(

I don't think any of my local banks support it. But my chase credit is supported.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm surprised no one read my brave first night without a case. I dropped the damn thing like a punted football the first night I had it and now it's in a UAG case.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

How did you get a UAG case so early? I've have one ordered for what seems like weeks now.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Just wowed someone by using Samsung pay. They don't have an nfc reader and was surprised it worked. Instantly got the $30 gift card. I selected best buy.

I just made a Samsung payment at Walgreens . How does the $30 offer come through? I wasn't prompted after the purchase

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
This has got to be one of the most weirdest release and preorders for a phone but then again Gold was the color of choice last year

D-Recka23

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
After all the money we've invested in Samsung, I agree on food purchase.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

I figured it is Saturday why not eat and spend all day on my phone. Switched from an iPhone so I need to get used to this.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Ahhh over night I lost the other thread. But I managed to only lose 2% battery last night! I'm draining pretty fast at work though.

Looks like doze is working! Do you have always on display running? The phone needs to be completely still for an hour for doze to kick in.

Sent from my Chrome™ Samsung S7 Edge SM-935V

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I just made a Samsung payment at Walgreens . How does the $30 offer come through? I wasn't prompted after the purchase
Mine popped up as a notification and I also got an email.

The girl looked at me like I was from Mars when I did it lol

Yeah it's pretty great. One of the reasons I want to keep using it lol.

It failed for me at dollar general though. Had to use my actual card :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams