S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Yea, I think all three colors would look great on the silver phone. I'm sure no stores around here would have it.

Ya never know! I know of about two stores in town and three stores a hour away that carry UAG. I know they're not shipping UAG to customers until next week maybe.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Looks like doze is working! Do you have always on display running? The phone needs to be completely still for an hour for doze to kick in.

Sent from my Chrome™ Samsung S7 Edge SM-935V

I kept the always on display on. When went to the battery optimization a few were still on. So I checked them off this is what my battery showed those were the only things listed under the battery

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 118.jpg
    118.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 73

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Just called one of the Verizon retailer stores and they have the ASH for the S7 edge. I'm going to see if I can find others close by.

Can you put up a couple pictures showing the front and sides of the UAG with the phone installed ? Thanks.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Just called one of the Verizon retailer stores and they have the ASH for the S7 edge. I'm going to see if I can find others close by.

Can you put up a couple pictures showing the front and sides of the UAG with the phone installed ? Thanks.

When I get home, sure.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

GinjaNinja917

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
I'm a glutton for punishment and have too much free time, so I've been scouring the interwebs to see if anyone is getting the backordered silver delivered(news flash: they aren't)...I came across the VZW Twitter and it's a sight to behold! They constantly troll people complaining about their other carriers trying to lure them over to the Red Side! It's all very entertaining.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
What do you think of this case??? I like the look of it but it doesn't feel too great in hand. The back is a full of fingerprints and the plastic sides aren't too grippy. I was going to get the regular heo hybrid but went for this one. Anyone notice the spigen cases aren't even on Amazon anymore!?!?

I like the case! It's easy to wipe off the fingerprints, much easier than the naked back glass, and I don't have any issues with slipping. Then again, I've used a neo hybrid crystal case of years on various phones so I could just be used to it. I wouldn't surprised if they're out of stock right now. Happens all the time after a sale.

This is why I never use my phone without a case.

I only use a case because of the edge screen. Stupid palms are constantly pressing on it.

I just made a Samsung payment at Walgreens . How does the $30 offer come through? I wasn't prompted after the purchase

If you're using a Bank of America debit card, it doesn't qualify. It'll just pop up to let you know you got the $30 gift card.

Doze is an app? What does it do

It's a Marshmallow feature. It automatically puts the phone in sleep mode when it's been idle for an hour. 2% battery loss in staph's case overnight. That's smexy.

I kept the always on display on. When went to the battery optimization a few were still on. So I checked them off this is what my battery showed those were the only things listed under the battery

Gotta love doze!

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I like the case! It's easy to wipe off the fingerprints, much easier than the naked back glass, and I don't have any issues with slipping. Then again, I've used a neo hybrid crystal case of years on various phones so I could just be used to it. I wouldn't surprised if they're out of stock right now. Happens all the time after a sale.

I only use a case because of the edge screen. Stupid palms are constantly pressing on it.

If you're using a Bank of America debit card, it doesn't qualify. It'll just pop up to let you know you got the $30 gift card.

It's a Marshmallow feature. It automatically puts the phone in sleep mode when it's been idle for an hour. 2% battery loss in staph's case overnight. That's smexy.

Gotta love doze!
I didn't use bank of America, I used a citibank credit card

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Just got my Spigen gun metal tough armor case. Liking the kickstand and it seems like a "tough" case. I just don't like that it hides the glory of the edge.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Finally got the Samsung pay gift card. Loaded a second credit card on there and went to best buy and bought a new case (speck candy grip!) And immediately got the notification for the gift card, got an eBay one :)

Coming from an iPhone I have a question regarding videos. How do you guys send videos to friends via mms? I sent a slow motion video I took to a friend and it is all blurry and pixelated on their end. Imessage kept the quality of the video and didn't compress it

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Finally got the Samsung pay gift card. Loaded a second credit card on there and went to best buy and bought a new case (speck candy grip!) And immediately got the notification for the gift card, got an eBay one :)

Coming from an iPhone I have a question regarding videos. How do you guys send videos to friends via mms? I sent a slow motion video I took to a friend and it is all blurry and pixelated on their end. Imessage kept the quality of the video and didn't compress it

Me and my friends all use a messaging app (KakaoTalk) so I haven't sent a MMS in ages. I wouldn't be surprised if Verizon made Samsung set the messaging app to lower the quality of the video to save bandwidth.

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site

I use textra for messaging. You have a little more control over size and such.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol