S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I use a messaging app called telegram. It would be nice if hangouts allowed you to send videos but it doesn't. No matter how much you adjust the quality level, it's still gonna suck through MMS. Apple is smart by having imesssge which bypasses the need for MMS. You could probably email it to other people too.

I did the 30 dollar offer. I don't know if anything better is going to come along. Especially since I've already been signed up and made my first transaction a year ago. In the past, I got a free wireless charger. I didn't think I'd ever be eligible for another promotion so I jumped on this one.
Yeah I mean there isn't a way around it. I upload my video to YouTube and then share the link in the messaging app.

Anthony Bobo

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I got mt titanium on Wednesday March 9th. It was defective. It kept rebooting itself over and over. I did a factory reset and still the same same. Our good friends at Big Red called it DOA. and were kind enough to send me a new one but it wont be here till March 31st. I wanted to take the phone to the ceo of verizon and beat him over the head with it lol. Its seriously ridiculous that i now have to wait an additional 3 weeks because they sent me a dud. I may also miss out on the watch PROMO as well. #firstworldproblems

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I got mt titanium on Wednesday March 9th. It was defective. It kept rebooting itself over and over. I did a factory reset and still the same same. Our good friends at Big Red called it DOA. and were kind enough to send me a new one but it wont be here till March 31st. I wanted to take the phone to the ceo of verizon and beat him over the head with it lol. Its seriously ridiculous that i now have to wait an additional 3 weeks because they sent me a dud. I may also miss out on the watch PROMO as well. #firstworldproblems

Technically not Verizon's fault but yes, their CS leaves much to be desired.

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Is there a limit on how many phones I can trade in? I'm new to verizon and it only let me submit one during my order.

I have two lines on my account and both got the text with a promo code to trade in a phone. Does this mean I can trade in a total of three phones?

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
How do you know if it is working? Mine is working as is. Didn't have to disable anything.

I know it's working for me when I get less than 5% battery loss at night. I charge to 100% unplug it and let it sit. I got 2% loss on it. After 8hrs idle

Posted via the Android Central App

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Is there a limit on how many phones I can trade in? I'm new to verizon and it only let me submit one during my order.

I have two lines on my account and both got the text with a promo code to trade in a phone. Does this mean I can trade in a total of three phones?

1 trade-in per device.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Aw man. Then why did they let me submit three different trade-ins? :-\

Possibly so they can bust out a Verizon on you and reject the trade-in. There might be other promotions out there I'm not eligible for. I was only offered a $1-300 trade-in special for upgrading for each device that was upgraded.

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Possibly so they can bust out a Verizon on you and reject the trade-in. There might be other promotions out there I'm not eligible for. I was only offered a $1-300 trade-in special for upgrading for each device that was upgraded.

I'll send in the two worth the least in first and then send in the third just in case.

They offered me 100 for each device.

Brett1024

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
Ok so I've been thinking. Our estimated date is the 31st and we will miss the VR promo if this happens. The ENTIRE point of preordering was for the free stuff. What are you guys gonna do if it comes down to missing the promo? Cause it's bull **** that we will miss the promo due to Verizon loading their bloat ware on our phones.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Ok so I've been thinking. Our estimated date is the 31st and we will miss the VR promo if this happens. The ENTIRE point of preordering was for the free stuff. What are you guys gonna do if it comes down to missing the promo? Cause it's bull **** that we will miss the promo due to Verizon loading their bloat ware on our phones.

If bloatware was the reason why you have to wait until the 31st, none of us would've gotten our phones before the launch date. If I got a date of the 31st, I would've changed the order to a less popular color if I was absolutely set on receiving the free gifts. To prevent something like this from happening, I got up at 4:30 in the morning on the 23rd to pre-order the phone. Yeah it sucks the phone is delayed and you're still looking at another 2 weeks of waiting and no more gifts to be had, but the only thing you can do is cross your fingers and hope they'll ship out sooner.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
If bloatware was the reason why you have to wait until the 31st, none of us would've gotten our phones before the launch date. If I got a date of the 31st, I would've changed the order to a less popular color if I was absolutely set on receiving the free gifts. To prevent something like this from happening, I got up at 4:30 in the morning on the 23rd to pre-order the phone. Yeah it sucks the phone is delayed and you're still looking at another 2 weeks of waiting and no more gifts to be had, but the only thing you can do is cross your fingers and hope they'll ship out sooner.

I've seen many switches from silver to gold or black and get their phones in a short time span. I pre ordered the 23 with silver on 3/3 cancelled that and got a black one . I got it before the 11th

Posted via the Android Central App

Anthony Bobo

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Yes their fault. When people are spending $800 on a device they have to expect some will be DOA. with that being said they need to keep some in stock for these situations.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski