S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

Brett1024

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
I realize its the silver color but the entire reason I preordered the phone was to get the promos. I just think its kind of bs that some of us may miss out on the promo. Would any of you expect that Verizon would offer credit or a deal for us who miss it if it comes down to that.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Verizon? We are talking about the same Verizon here right? :p

I agree with you Verizon COMPLETELY dropped the ball on the silvers here. You could definitely give it a try, but I highly doubt Verizon will do anything about it.

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Question...
My Google Now, it never tells me when its time to leave. Not that I necessarily need it to, but it would be fun, and it doesn't. All of my location and notification settings are turned on. It also never comes up to tell me where I last parked (again, not that I need it to but it seems odd that it doesn't anymore) but it used to do so. Lastly, when I try to go into my customization, it won't load, it says Google Now can't load my settings. When I go and reset the app cache, it will let me into my customization page once, but it won't accept any changes I make; like it has my work address wrong and when I try to change it it says it can't contact the server. It had been working fine originally, idk what changed or happened. I do know I accidentally disabled it, and it was only after I re-enabled it that it started this jazz so IDK if something is just twitchy now. I would just uninstall and reinstall, but you can't uninstall Google Now.

Any ideas? I've tried it on our WiFi and 4G, I've turned the phone completely off and back on, too.

The only other thing I've noticed is that when I go to download something from the play store, sometimes it just won't download, like it shows that the install button was "clicked", but nothing happens. Sometimes it will say items have downloaded, but they never install, and I have to go back and they download (again?) like they never did the first time. Then sometimes things will download and install and never come up to have me accept app permissions.

Does any of this make any sense? Should I just reset the phone or is there some other thing I'm missing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton