12-21-2016 08:45 PM
182 ... 34567 ...
tools
    That symmetry case is hard to find screen protectors for in general. I tried to put it on my phone with a screen protector, but it was starting to cause it to lift.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Like the pic I posted that is why I went with the unicorn beetle pro sup case. The Zagg Glass actually stays on with this case, no problems so far. I do not know if its because of the case protection on the top that keeps the glass down. With the Zagg HD I little pealing on the bottom but not much to even notice unless you were looking for it.
    05-26-2016 04:14 AM
    Just talked to a rep. Black is available now silver and gold in the coming weeks.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=pvwLXfq3

Sent from Sir Cletus Sexy IV.
    (S7 Edge Titanium)
    05-26-2016 11:47 AM
    Just received an email from Zagg that the S7 Edge tempered glass is available on the Zagg website.
    05-26-2016 04:15 PM
    Yeah I got that email too.
    Just checked it out on the site. That thing is pretty expensive lol. Debating on if I want it now.

Posted via my Samsung GALAXY S7 Edge
    05-26-2016 04:40 PM
    It was $65, but if you bought any of their other screen protectors, they will give you a credit. I got a $25 credit for the HD protector. They take it and send it back to Zagg.

Hell to the no.

Am I the only one who thinks that is entirely too much money to spend on a screen protector?

05-26-2016 07:30 PM
    Anyone who has the Zagg glass for s7 edge... Does it actually have 100% adhesive and 100% contact with the screen or is it those ****ty dry apply ones that only have the glue on the outside edges and sits a fraction of a mm above the actual screen?

I had one like that before and it was absolutely ****. This one appears to be exactly like that one from the pictures but I can't tell and I'm really not willing to spend that kind of money on it unless it's exactly like the rest of their glass protectors which are awesome.
    05-26-2016 08:07 PM
    Anyone who has the Zagg glass for s7 edge... Does it actually have 100% adhesive and 100% contact with the screen or is it those ****ty dry apply ones that only have the glue on the outside edges and sits a fraction of a mm above the actual screen?

I had one like that before and it was absolutely ****. This one appears to be exactly like that one from the pictures but I can't tell and I'm really not willing to spend that kind of money on it unless it's exactly like the rest of their glass protectors which are awesome.
    Looking at the install video it appears that the glue is only on the edges.

05-26-2016 09:46 PM

The poster who has it said the colored edges hide the glue, so it sounds like the glue is just on the top and bottom.
    05-27-2016 12:33 AM
    Thanks. That is absolutely crap. Do not buy this item - there is a literally identical one on eBay for about 20$ and in all honesty do not buy that either. They look and feel like total crap (does not feel like glass at all) and it makes a horrible clicking/tapping sound when you touch your screen. Stick to the Self-healing gel type protectors.
    Muraenidae likes this.
    05-27-2016 07:08 AM
    Thanks. That is absolutely crap. Do not buy this item - there is a literally identical one on eBay for about 20$ and in all honesty do not buy that either. They look and feel like total crap (does not feel like glass at all) and it makes a horrible clicking/tapping sound when you touch your screen. Stick to the Self-healing gel type protectors.
    Have you tried the Zagg?
    I agree that it looks similar to the cheaper ones that are all no good. However, I am hopeful that the Zagg is different than the cheap ones, as I doubt that they would charge that much more for the same product. Hopefully someone will post how the Zagg actually is, and how it's different (or similar) to the other screen protectors that are currently available.

05-27-2016 07:52 AM
    If it does not have 100% adhesion to screen and is not wet applied then it is guaranteed the exact same product. You cannot have a solid feel with full contact on the entire screen without adhesive.
    05-27-2016 09:16 AM
    If it does not have 100% adhesion to screen and is not wet applied then it is guaranteed the exact same product. You cannot have a solid feel with full contact on the entire screen without adhesive.
    Then I am sure you are willing to listen to those who buy and use the Zagg protector. I can afford to wait as the silver is not yet available anyway.
    05-27-2016 12:44 PM
    Does anyone know why the curved ones don't have adhesive on the whole thing like the non-curved ones?
    05-27-2016 03:15 PM
    I received nd installed the eBay $10 special. The Zagg sounds just like it.

The good news:
    It wasn't cracked.
    It feels good to the touch.
    It's functional.

The bad news:
    Glue on edges only.
    Don't do clear... it's actually sparkly because of the glue.
    It clicks a bit.
    Slightly affects typing - so far.

Overall not horrible. Issues could be based on my "installation"

I may order a black one and try again.

05-27-2016 06:10 PM
    Adding pic so you can see what "clear" looks like.

Attached Thumbnails S7 Edge - Tempered Glass Screen Protectors-3951.jpg  
    Bag of Leaves likes this.
    05-27-2016 11:52 PM
    Does it matter why the picture is tilted and the bottom and top aren't? Does it REALLY matter if that's a screenshot or something else? Can you still read the details whether it's twisted or not? Does your question relate to the thread in the very least?

The answer to all your questions: NO.

Post *****.
    Spunky post. Feel better now?
    06-03-2016 03:46 AM
    Updating my review. Clear / sparkly one ended up being good. By day two there was no clicking or diminished sensitivity. Worked great. So great that I ordered a black one. ...

Black one is terrible. Didn't adhere properly and edges don't register touches well at all. Now wondering if this was a dud or try another brand.

It does look good though.

06-03-2016 03:54 PM
    Updating my review. Clear / sparkly one ended up being good. By day two there was no clicking or diminished sensitivity. Worked great. So great that I ordered a black one. ...

Black one is terrible. Didn't adhere properly and edges don't register touches well at all. Now wondering if this was a dud or try another brand.

It does look good though.

Is this the knock off?

06-03-2016 07:27 PM
    This was the Pro Glass brand. Clear (silver sparkle) was great, black was (is) horrible.

06-03-2016 09:58 PM
    I'm looking into a tempered glass protector for my daughters phone. We had to make an insurance claim because of a shattered screen cause by a glass make up bottle falling on it. She had an HD invisisheild on it but leaves areas unprotected like around the home button. Well you guessed it the bottle landed on that very spot! The whole bottom of her phone shattered. If she had a tempered glass protector would this screen shattering been avoided with at the very least the protector cracked? Is tempered glass the way to go?

06-04-2016 01:25 AM
    On a previous phone, an LG V10, I had a tempered screen protector. Phone fell about two feet and hit a charger. The tempered glass protector shattered. I peeled it off and the screen was good. A tempered screen protector will not protect against all dangers but is better than nothing or a film protector.
    06-04-2016 04:18 PM
    On a previous phone, an LG V10, I had a tempered screen protector. Phone fell about two feet and hit a charger. The tempered glass protector shattered. I peeled it off and the screen was good. A tempered screen protector will not protect against all dangers but is better than nothing or a film protector.
    I'd love one in theory for that very reason, but by the sounds of it there still has been no worthwhile one released for this phone.
    06-04-2016 04:30 PM
    I just received my zagg tempered glass protector for my s7 edge. It's expensive for something that looks and feels exactly like my 5.99 one I had from Amazon which was excellent an fitted well when not used in a case.

06-06-2016 05:16 PM
    Put the Zagg glass on today. It's pretty good. Certainly not $54 worth of good, but it looks good and hopefully will do its job if/when the time comes. Couple of things - yes, the edges aren't as responsive as without the Zagg glass, but there's a silver lining to that - I could carry it case-less now, because that reduction in sensitivity has reduced unintended palm activation. Previously, I needed a case for that to happen. Also, the Zagg fits with thin cases, which is what I have. Not sure how it would respond to bulkier cases, but I'm guessing it would pop at the edges. Finally, there is a noticeable "click" when you touch the screen in some places. If that drives you nuts, then you'll want no part of this. Doesn't bug me, so I'll give this glass a drive for a bit.
    06-07-2016 11:29 AM
    I got the Zagg and for me it was an absolute waste. I want my phone protected with screen protector and case, but they didn't play well. They case kept forcing the screen protector up. The adhesive is only around the edges. I took the phone to the pool and decided to try underwater video. Water quickly got between the protector and the screen.

I'm back to the self healing gel screen protector. Had to trim the edges with an exacto knife so the cover doesn't cause it to bubble, but with that done it works.
    06-07-2016 02:56 PM
182 ... 34567 ...