S7 Edge - Tempered Glass Screen Protectors

mdkappy

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
It was $65, but if you bought any of their other screen protectors, they will give you a credit. I got a $25 credit for the HD protector. They take it and send it back to Zagg.

Posted via the Android Central App

louzer

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I just called a Zagg kiosk at a mall not too far from me. He said that they just got the tempered glass protectors in a couple of days ago.

He had no information about how it actually fits with a case. But he said I could come by and give one a try (he hasn't installed any yet).

If you bought an HD screen protector, you have to do your return and Exchange through them. The kiosks are independent franchises. He told me that it costs 50.00 but would discount 5.00 if he's replacing an existing Zagg product.

Posted via the Android Central App on the edge

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
It was $65, but if you bought any of their other screen protectors, they will give you a credit. I got a $25 credit for the HD protector. They take it and send it back to Zagg.

Posted via the Android Central App
Are you in Canada? If so what kiosk did you purchase it from?

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Its either a hard plastic or glass. Not sure. I have it on now the only bad part is that its not that strong so I'm assuming plastic, and it also interferes with using a case

mdkappy

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm in New Jersey. I purchased it at a Zagg kiosk in a local mall. It is glass. Nice and smooth like their other glass protector for the S7 (non-edge). Very satisfied so far.

bullittmustang

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Why do most of the glass screen protectors have a colored top and bottom section? It looks like Zagg has this too. Why not have the whole thing clear?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol