S7 Edge - Tempered Glass Screen Protectors

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Just purchased this. I'll report back once i receive.

Clear Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge | Case-Mate – Case-Mate.com

Posted via the Android Central App

The CaseMate glass screen protector is horrible!! It does not look at all like what they advertise. Instead of being all clear it has a sparkly silver top and bottom and is poorly made. And the whole shape of it is completely different than what they show on their site. Mine actually arrived cracked and they refunded my purchase, but I would have returned it anyway because it is pretty awful (and falsely advertised).

louzer

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Here is a pic with the zag glass for the S7 Edge with the Unicorn Beetle case.
So far it looks great. No problems for the last two days.
Very pleased.View attachment 228269

No lifting or problems on the sides of the protector with that case? I have the same case I'm black and if all is well with your setup, then I'm exchanging my dry film protector for the glass one!

Posted via the Android Central App on the edge

Thompsontriplets

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Any issues using the holster?

Posted via the Android Central App on the edge
I do not use the holster, but I just put the phone into the holster both ways to determine if there would be a problem. As far as I can tell there are no problems when using the holster when snapping in the phone either way (facing front/facing Back).

Justin Tomasino

May 23, 2016
Visit site
Just a note that I learned last week. I bought a tempered glass protector for my new Galaxy S7 Edge from a popular auction site. There were no instructions with it and after I installed it, it cracked. Fortunately, the seller refunded most of the money. When I removed it, I noticed that it was not glass, it was plastic but was advertised as tempered glass 9h hardness. You get what you pay for.

Justin

VanBCguy

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm wondering is that a screen shot or a picture taken off the web site? If so, why is it tilted? Top and bottom are straight, just not the screen. I guess it had to be a picture right?

Does it matter why the picture is tilted and the bottom and top aren't? Does it REALLY matter if that's a screenshot or something else? Can you still read the details whether it's twisted or not? Does your question relate to the thread in the very least?

The answer to all your questions: NO.

Post *****.

Mexico619

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I was at Walmart today and I saw that their proglass glass protectors had one for the S7 Edge. It's $20 and the color was silver. I wasn't sure about it since I wanted to see reviews, but I couldn't find any online.

jonty12

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site

jonty12

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
This looks like the one I bought (see above post). It cracked when I put it on and noticed it was plastic not glass. Let us know your experience.

Justin

I'll let you know. Perhaps (hopefully?! ;) ) yours was a dud. Pro Glass has a decent reputation, so I hope it's like their past products.

JimA

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I just bought the proglass at walmart. The glue is around the edges. When I tried it with my symmetry case, the protector buckled in the middle. I'll keep searching.

Mexico619

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I just bought the proglass at walmart. The glue is around the edges. When I tried it with my symmetry case, the protector buckled in the middle. I'll keep searching.

That symmetry case is hard to find screen protectors for in general. I tried to put it on my phone with a screen protector, but it was starting to cause it to lift.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay