05-10-2017 02:40 AM
1,125 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    My shipment date. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it's the same for all 3 orders I have for the S7 edge. I guess I got mine before all of you. :P Verizon all the way.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Lmfao. They are off just a tad with that date there. Haha
    02-29-2016 09:16 PM
    Apparently T-Mobile s7 edge orders placed on the 27th and after are on back order already.
    I ordered a gold S7 Edge on Saturday and the conformation e-mail stated it was back ordered and would ship when available. Although the status has never changed from processing.
    02-29-2016 09:18 PM
    Just found out on another thread that the sprint orders should be shipping today. All you sprint people check your status!

02-29-2016 09:19 PM
    I was giving ATT some heat on Twitter for not shipping early and someone commented that at least they shipped the BlackBerry Priv early. How is that even a comparison?
    Sopstic, lockwell and ladyc0524 like this.
    02-29-2016 09:21 PM
    Just found out on another thread that the sprint orders should be shipping today. All you sprint people check your status!

I pre-ordered mine for store pickup. If my store gets shipments early can I get it when they do?

02-29-2016 09:23 PM
    I pre-ordered mine for store pickup. If my store gets shipments early can I get it when they do?

From my experience with sprint, no. You usually only get the phone early if you ordered online. I pre ordered the s4 in store and had to wait until the actual release.

Sorry but I hope they changed it.

02-29-2016 09:28 PM
    This just in....Verizon day one pre orders are shipping early.....said no one ever
    02-29-2016 09:37 PM
    preordered T-Mobile unit today

Gold s7edge

paid full price, will unlock to use with AT&T or MetroPCS!

Great phone Can't wait!
    02-29-2016 09:55 PM
    I ordered two S7 Edges from Tmobile on Sunday. I'm hoping I get lucky and get it shipped early.
    02-29-2016 10:17 PM
    I ordered two S7 Edges from Tmobile on Sunday. I'm hoping I get lucky and get it shipped early.
    I ordered mine on Sunday too. Since the website didn't say that it was backorderd, I assumed it would be here tomorrow. Not so sure now.

I'm on vacation this week which is why I ordered this week but I also don't want to have to hang out at home all week not knowing if it will ship that day.
    02-29-2016 10:18 PM
    I ordered mine on Sunday too. Since the website didn't say that it was backorderd, I assumed it would be here tomorrow. Not so sure now.

I'm on vacation this week which is why I ordered this week but I also don't want to have to hang out at home all week not knowing if it will ship that day.
    Well the person I spoke to on the phone said that the phone is going to be released in March and then she was like but you may receive it earlier. Then I saw the posts on AC about phones being recevied. My order still says processing on TMO so we will see.
    02-29-2016 10:30 PM
    Well the person I spoke to on the phone said that the phone is going to be released in March and then she was like but you may receive it earlier. Then I saw the posts on AC about phones being recevied. My order still says processing on TMO so we will see.
    I've seen the website show being processed until their system updates around midnight MST.
    02-29-2016 10:55 PM
    Oh dear God, I'm impulsive... Swore off Samsung after my Note 4, was in the LG G5 camp for 4 days... wanted one of those badly, but I couldn't pass up the bigger phone/battery/IP68/free S2 watch... I'm a sucker, and I don't care... this phone is BA!
    Rose4uKY and jma78b like this.
    02-29-2016 11:04 PM
    I'm used to the note for not so sure that this would be the best phone for me what do you guys think?
    02-29-2016 11:09 PM
    I was giving ATT some heat on Twitter for not shipping early and someone commented that at least they shipped the BlackBerry Priv early. How is that even a comparison?
    ahahhaha well i guess it's easy to ship all 10 orders for the priv out early.
    03-01-2016 12:44 AM
    I'm used to the note for not so sure that this would be the best phone for me what do you guys think?
    if you use the s-pen a lot then you will miss it. if you don't, then the edge seems like a good fit.
    03-01-2016 12:44 AM
    I hate that. Doesn't AT&T do that as well?
    at&t has gotten pretty minimal with their branding. the last few devices i had just have the globe on the back. it's not so bad.

even verizon has gotten a little less in your face. before it used to be all VERIZON VERIZON 4G LTE DID I MENTION I AM A VERIZON PHONE? ON 4GLTE
    Thablackguy, Sopstic and s3riusly like this.
    03-01-2016 12:48 AM
    Put in my pre-order on leap day!
    Got the black. I like the looks of it better.
    Ordered direct from a Sprint Corporate store. Found out the hard way that the VR Gear is all gone. Zero left in the warehouse.
    64gig card is waiting!
    03-01-2016 02:05 AM
    Yeah, per Samsung (I'm paraphrasing here): Costco, Sprint, Target, and Best Buy Gear VR are subject to terms of the carrier or retailer and aren't eligible for the VR straight through the Samsung Redemptions.

Those of us on T-Mobile and other carriers get ours through Samsung redemptions site so there are still plenty of them left through that avenue. Sucks that Sprint and the other places don't have the same deal. I ordered through T-Mo so I'm excited to get mine (once T-Mo ships me the phone first, of course).
    03-01-2016 02:33 AM
    It's a bummer but, no deal breaker or anything. I've never had the desire for one until it was free of course, lol.
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    03-01-2016 02:37 AM
    So Sprint is shipping around March 7 ? Because there is a sprint warehouse in Louisville Kentucky where I live and I always get phones quick . But I was gonna go to Best Buy for the 64 gig card that's being given away with the gear plus Sprint customer care pissed me off and made me very mad today. But now I don't know what to do cause I want this phone soon. I wonder if ordering online from Best Buy is quicker than the store. But they're really nice at the Mobile Store by me in the mall and they usually give us 20% off of our zags

I'm on Sprint and they charged me immediately. It says shipping around March 7. I hope it's earlier!

S7 edge black for me and s7 black for my wife!

03-01-2016 02:38 AM
    Tmobile sent me tracking number on Feb 29, and UPS says it will be delivered today March 1 !!!!

Awesome
    03-01-2016 04:06 AM
    Tmobile sent me tracking number on Feb 29, and UPS says it will be delivered today March 1 !!!!
    Awesome

Same here. I ordered on 2/23. received a text on 2/28 stating that is shipped. Looked up the tracking number and it said that it was ready for pickup since 2/27. It was finally picked up on 2/29 and now it's out for delivery today 3/1. I can't wait!!!
    03-01-2016 04:23 AM
    I've never been upset at Verizon before...until someone mentioned they don't ship early. Sigh, and reading all these other carriers getting them early. Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
    nunyazz likes this.
    03-01-2016 04:50 AM
    Anyone with AT&T getting early ship notices?
    03-01-2016 06:17 AM
1,125 ... 1718192021 ...