05-10-2017 02:40 AM
1,125 ... 1920212223 ...
tools
    That is some seriously bad karma. If you're not kidding, my condolences.
    No kidding. About to file my claim.
    Nanchomex likes this.
    03-01-2016 01:14 PM
    That seriously happened to me with my S6 Edge. I was setting it up at work and I dropped it on the concrete parking lot. Broke that screen right in half. It was the very 1st day. The insurance company didn't even have a replacement to send me, they told me to buy my own replacement and they sent me a check minus the deductible. The good news, if you wanted to see the bright side, and I did not at the time, was that I got to re-order a new phone and I got some different bonuses with the replacement.
    03-01-2016 01:19 PM
    Ouch man, glad my case will be here before the phone.
    03-01-2016 01:34 PM
    ..terrifying..this section will haunt me when mine arrives
    03-01-2016 01:39 PM
    Will Best Buy only fulfill pre-orders once they have phones from all carriers? I'd hate my at&t phone holding up someone with sprint from getting theirs.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-01-2016 02:25 PM
    Teh review plez?!
    The phone is outstanding. There is no lag, super fast, the screen is amazing and it feels great in the hand.
    03-01-2016 03:22 PM
    Sprint Telesales told me not shipping till the 6th but decided to wait till the 11th and get from BB.

Just found out on another thread that the sprint orders should be shipping today. All you sprint people check your status!

03-01-2016 03:28 PM
    Sprint warehouse is in my city and we usually get the day it's shipped or the day after but Best Buy is giving away the 64 gig card plus the Gear and Sprint made me mad yesterday over the phone and I almost cancelled after 15 years so I am getting from Best Buy plus their mobile store in the mall is good to us and lasy tear gave us 20% off our Zaggs.
    03-01-2016 03:50 PM
    Still waiting on Verizon. God I hate them so much.

Attached Thumbnails "I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-13686.jpg  
    TheDonJ77 likes this.
    03-01-2016 03:53 PM
    It says to do that? What carrier is everyone already getting theirs from and why does BB have to wait till the 11th to sell. :-(

As per the instructions....I'm charging it to full before the first power on
    03-01-2016 03:55 PM
    I can't wait to get this phone.I have had all HTC since the EVO, five HTC's after that and it's time for a change and i love Android so I am sure were going to like the edge. I'm more excited than my husband and it was all my idea to switch I can't wait. It's just expensive cause we need new Zaggs and cases and car docks. I did find 2 Fast Adaptive chargers on Groupon for 8.99 each I ordered already for extra for us to keep at work.

LOL I should have picked a better name back then when I signed up on this site. The Nexus was my very first Android phone and I was excited.

Since then, I've bought four Samsung phones and not any other Nexus phones. I love what Samsung is doing. I am SOOO excited to be getting this S7 Edge.
    03-01-2016 03:58 PM
    Attachment 217970

I don't really know about benchmarks and stuff but is this good? I'm sure were gonna love this phone!

I was so excited....I didn't take any pics. Gorgeous all black packaging though. Sexy.
    03-01-2016 04:06 PM
    So I just checked on mine and my husband's orders through my e-mail confirmation from Verizon, and my order still says expected ship date is 3/11 for the S7 in black, but his just updated to expected ship date of 3/31 for the S7 edge in silver (it had said 3/11 like mine up til today). We preordered on 2/24. I feel like this doesn't bode well, especially because I really don't want to have and be using my phone before him; I would feel really bad
    Ordered my Silver S7 Edge from T-Mo on Sunday. This thread has me really excited about the possibility of getting it early
    So I just checked on mine and my husband's orders through my e-mail confirmation from Verizon, and my order still says expected ship date is 3/11 for the S7 in black, but his just updated to expected ship date of 3/31 for the S7 edge in silver (it had said 3/11 like mine up til today). We preordered on 2/24. I feel like this doesn't bode well, especially because I really don't want to have and be using my phone before him; I would feel really bad
    wow that sucks if it's true!
    03-01-2016 04:28 PM
    I was charged since Sunday (28)... But haven't seen anything yet. And UPS Reference tracking = Nada. 😢😢
    03-01-2016 04:28 PM
    Were new to Samsung and not getting our Edges till the 11th through Best Buy, So do we want to install Adblock Fast or whatever your talking about? I never had problems with HTC that I know of needed to install ad blocks. Is Adguard better?

I think the S7 and S7 Edge both come with the updated browser so yes, we should be able to install Adblock Fast for it. You can also install Adguard which blocks ads system wide without root. Only problem with Adguard is that it shows an icon in the status bar as well as a card in the pull down that you can't get rid of.
    03-01-2016 04:31 PM
    And now AT&T is back to preparing to ship...<sigh>
    03-01-2016 04:43 PM
    And now AT&T is back to preparing to ship...<sigh>
    at least it didn't keep going backwards and erase your order!
    03-01-2016 04:54 PM
    HAH! I would not put that past AT&T.
    03-01-2016 04:58 PM
    What is Sprint's deal? I am ordering through Best Buy and asked them if I ordered online would I get it sooner than the 11th and they said probably not but to make sure I get my gear and the 64 gig card I should come there to get it. We don't really care about the gear or games I want the watch or heck I'd rather have that nice silver $60 dollar flip cover case LOL!

Yeah, per Samsung (I'm paraphrasing here): Costco, Sprint, Target, and Best Buy Gear VR are subject to terms of the carrier or retailer and aren't eligible for the VR straight through the Samsung Redemptions.

Those of us on T-Mobile and other carriers get ours through Samsung redemptions site so there are still plenty of them left through that avenue. Sucks that Sprint and the other places don't have the same deal. I ordered through T-Mo so I'm excited to get mine (once T-Mo ships me the phone first, of course).
    03-01-2016 05:00 PM
    Just checked mine an hour ago and I have the same as your husband's anticipated ship date, the 31st, and I had the 11th earlier in the day. Ordered mine 10 minutes after preorders went live, same as your husband, silver S7 Edge. Looks terrible, to say the least.
    03-01-2016 05:06 PM
    Oh so their is an EVO Plus I don't think that is the one Best Buy is giving away so that's probably a faster speed. I bought a fast 64 gig card than my husband wanted one and I somehow ordered a different one same card but somewhere out of china instead of amazon and I saw my order it said fast speed but they sent me the slower one so they gave me credit and i got to keep it but never used it. My 32 is still in my M9 now and all I want to take off of it is my pictures and videos. I'll put the 64 that I have here somewhere in my Nexus 9. And whatever BB gives me I'll use in the phone but I wonder the difference in price of the plus one and if we can pay the difference and get the faster one.

Still waiting on Verizon. God I hate them so much.

03-01-2016 05:14 PM
    Well Best Buy Mobile said he's had a few pre-orders at the little mall store and that we should get them on the 11th. He said they usually get in more Android phones than I phones. Cause I could of went there earlier but was off work and didn't feel like going out. Tomorrow i'll just leave for work an hour early and drop by easier for me. He also the card is a class ten 64 gig but I don't think in the ad it said plus on it so I wonder what the difference is.
    03-01-2016 05:29 PM
    Latest from AT&T- Just had a online chat and answered 2 questions. I'll post a copy:

"Steve: Hey Mike! I actually just preordered the device so you definitely reached the right person to help. Your device is guaranteed to be at you home at the very latest, Mar 10, 2016 if ordered online"

and our second question:

"Me: okay cool, any backorder on silver? I've read that on the forums.
    Steve: Yes indeed. It's not even on the website at this time actually."
    78standards, alhc78 and Adiliyo like this.
    03-01-2016 05:32 PM
1,125 ... 1920212223 ...