"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

zainsikander32

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I don't know if this got posted aswell. First time I'm posting. I apologize.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 13627.jpg
    13627.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 43

zainsikander32

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Yup. Atleast theirs is small though. This is an improvement though over the last one. I hope one day Samsung will get free from the clutches of Carriers like the iPhone.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
That's too bad.... No T-Mobile logo on mine.

Also, one nice thing about the black.... the legal fine print, with recycle logo and such on the back.... is practically invisible.

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Finally received an alert from my UPS that a shipment from T-Mobile is headed to me. Delivery is tomorrow. No notification from TMO, however. Black S7E. Ordered first day around 2PM.

jollyball

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a silver Edge on the first day, and my estimated shipping date has been moved from on or before the 1st to on or before the the 3rd. Nothing from T-Mobile or UPS about labels or anything being shipped.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Apparently T-Mobile s7 edge orders placed on the 27th and after are on back order already.

That is what I was told when I ordered mine on Saturday. But the store manager said that usually that means you'll just get a day later than expected. She said same thing happened with the iPhone 6s. Unfortunately the order page has not updated yet on their site!

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, you might want to exchange it. I played with the S7 Edge at the Verizon store for over a half hour yesterday. Zero lag, not warm at all. You might have something funky with yours.

zainsikander32

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
My shipment date. 😂😂 it's the same for all 3 orders I have for the S7 edge. I guess I got mine before all of you. :p Verizon all the way.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-23-11-09-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-23-11-09-01.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 98

rgladman

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Apparently T-Mobile s7 edge orders placed on the 27th and after are on back order already.

I ordered a gold S7 Edge on Saturday and the conformation e-mail stated it was back ordered and would ship when available. Although the status has never changed from processing.

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Just found out on another thread that the sprint orders should be shipping today. All you sprint people check your status!

kyleresq

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I was giving ATT some heat on Twitter for not shipping early and someone commented that at least they shipped the BlackBerry Priv early. How is that even a comparison?

rdrive41071

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Just found out on another thread that the sprint orders should be shipping today. All you sprint people check your status!

I pre-ordered mine for store pickup. If my store gets shipments early can I get it when they do?

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine for store pickup. If my store gets shipments early can I get it when they do?

From my experience with sprint, no. You usually only get the phone early if you ordered online. I pre ordered the s4 in store and had to wait until the actual release.

Sorry but I hope they changed it.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I ordered two S7 Edges from Tmobile on Sunday. I'm hoping I get lucky and get it shipped early.

I ordered mine on Sunday too. Since the website didn't say that it was backorderd, I assumed it would be here tomorrow. Not so sure now.

I'm on vacation this week which is why I ordered this week but I also don't want to have to hang out at home all week not knowing if it will ship that day.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc