05-10-2017 02:40 AM
1,125 ... 2324252627 ...
tools
    Just got a tracking number. Ordered a black the evening of 2/24. Jump on demand. T-Mobile order page is completely blank. When I use their order status tool it says:

"Orders are not visible in this tool until 24 – 72 hours after they are placed. Please check back tomorrow to view your order status."

That just changed a few hours ago, previously it said will ship on or before 3/2. Tracking says ready for UPS with no estimated date for delivery. It'll stay like that for a while I'm assuming.
    The order I placed today through T-Mobile showed up in my order status page right away and the order says paid. The money was deducted from my account already. The page that displayed immediately after submitting my order said the delivery would be on the 4th, Friday.
    03-02-2016 07:54 PM
    After 24 hrs of my order sitting at "Processing" I called AT&T CS this afternoon and asked why no confirmation email or progress in my order status and she went to check with her Supervisor and as I was waiting a email arrived stating my Silver Edge has moved to preparing to ship, I asked the rep if this meant a phone has definitely been processed for ME and there were no backorder issues with the silver Edges and she said I'm good to go and it will ship out most likely on the 7th.. Until I get a tracking number I won't jump for joy lol...
    My order status page;
    Order date: 03/01/2016 at 2:23:48 PM EST
    Order status:
    Preparing to ship
    We're getting your order ready to ship. Expect your items to ship during the dates we gave you.
    Thank you for placing your order with us.
    Estimated ship dates:
    March 7, 2016 - March 10, 2016
    03-02-2016 07:56 PM
    Well this is interesting. My order was ready for UPS since Monday with delivery of the 1st. Emails and texts from TMO saying charged and shipped, yada yada. Nothing. Now my tracking says "information unavailable" for delivery date.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-02-2016 08:17 PM
    After 24 hrs of my order sitting at "Processing" I called AT&T CS this afternoon and asked why no confirmation email or progress in my order status and she went to check with her Supervisor and as I was waiting a email arrived stating my Silver Edge has moved to preparing to ship, I asked the rep if this meant a phone has definitely been processed for ME and there were no backorder issues with the silver Edges and she said I'm good to go and it will ship out most likely on the 7th.. Until I get a tracking number I won't jump for joy lol...
    My order status page;
    Order status:
    Preparing to ship
    We're getting your order ready to ship. Expect your items to ship during the dates we gave you.
    Estimated ship dates:
    I've been at preparing to ship since I preordered. It'll be a miracle if they ship tomorrow or Friday.
    Captpt likes this.
    03-02-2016 08:18 PM
    Well this is interesting. My order was ready for UPS since Monday with delivery of the 1st. Emails and texts from TMO saying charged and shipped, yada yada. Nothing. Now my tracking says "information unavailable" for delivery date.

We're in the same boat. When did you order and what color/screen.
    03-02-2016 08:20 PM
    Just got a tracking number. Ordered a black the evening of 2/24. Jump on demand. T-Mobile order page is completely blank. When I use their order status tool it says:

"Orders are not visible in this tool until 24 – 72 hours after they are placed. Please check back tomorrow to view your order status."

That just changed a few hours ago, previously it said will ship on or before 3/2. Tracking says ready for UPS with no estimated date for delivery. It'll stay like that for a while I'm assuming.
    Sounds exactly like me. Mine was 2/25 midday.
    03-02-2016 08:20 PM
    T-mobile finally just billed my card. Ordered 2-25 in the morning. I was not expecting to be billed until a little closer to the 11th so I did not have the funds available so they charge was declined. I immediately called the phone number that was in the email that said my payment was declined and gave them my card number again after I transferred my funds. Otherwise I would have already had my phone by now because the rep today told me that I missed the first batch of phones that were shipped out.

We should get ours around the same time, hopefully.
    03-02-2016 08:21 PM
    I did BOGO-Free - got one black and one silver.
    03-02-2016 08:54 PM
    I ordered on the 24th. ATT... Status; in progress.
    03-02-2016 09:25 PM
    I ordered on the 24th. ATT... Status; in progress.
    Did you just check?
    03-02-2016 09:31 PM
    My order status page;
    Order status:
    Preparing to ship
    Estimated ship dates:
    My ship date is March 7, not a span of 7 - 10, so I hope they do ship yours on the 7th as well.
    Captpt likes this.
    03-02-2016 09:32 PM
    We're in the same boat. When did you order and what color/screen.
    Ordered first day around 2 PM. Black onyx S7 Edge.

03-02-2016 09:38 PM
    Ordered first day around 2 PM. Black onyx S7 Edge.

Yup. Same for me.
    03-02-2016 09:57 PM
    Alright, after placing my order on Sunday and not knowing when I would get the phone, I tried the order page again today and this time, if I ordered a S7 Edge, it gave me a delivery date of March 4th. I placed the order again and this time, it says my phone was paid for today unlike the previous order which didn't show as being paid at all, even up to today.

Looks like I'll be getting my phone on Friday.

Attachment 218308
    I also ordered one sunday without any notifications. Ordered a second one right now. Hope it works
    03-02-2016 10:00 PM
    I also ordered one sunday without any notifications. Ordered a second one right now. Hope it works
    Well the difference in todays order and the one I placed on Sunday is that this one gave a delivery date and charged my card for the phone. Did the site give you a delivery date once you went to your cart to order? The one I placed today did, Sundays order didn't.
    03-02-2016 10:25 PM
    Nope.
    03-02-2016 10:44 PM
    Did you just check?
    nope
    03-02-2016 10:45 PM
    Well the difference in todays order and the one I placed on Sunday is that this one gave a delivery date and charged my card for the phone. Did the site give you a delivery date once you went to your cart to order? The one I placed today did, Sundays order didn't.
    The one I ordered sunday didn't charge my card and just has stayed being processed. The one i ordered today shows a 1 dollar charge on my card. I forgot to look at my cart page for a delivery date.
    03-02-2016 11:13 PM
    My ship date is March 7, not a span of 7 - 10, so I hope they do ship yours on the 7th as well.
    so is mine. still preparing to ship. the waiting excruciating but also half the fun! so long as they don't start slipping on the dates, but i think we'll have it in our hands by the 8th or 9th
    03-02-2016 11:29 PM
    ordered s7 edge black on t-mobile on 2/25, got the UPS shipping notification on the 27th, nothing since (waiting to be picked up I guess) until tonight when I checked it shows origin scan on UPS and to be delivered tomorrow 3/3
    just hang in there, it seems they started shipping again...
    03-02-2016 11:30 PM
    This thread has grown so large it is hard to follow and I have to look back as far as I can. When I put my phone number in on the UPS website in the reference field select United States from the drop-down menu and enter my zip code it shows my package is going to be delivered tomorrow. My card was just charged about 6 hours ago. I received no notification via email or text message from T Mobile. However like I say the UPS website now shows my package to be delivered tomorrow before 3 p.m. The tracking number is all x's except for the last four numbers. Has anyone else have this happen? As I say no email or text from tmobile notifying me. When I go to the T Mobile website under my account it shows the order as still partially back ordered. However when I go to the Explore.t-mobile.com page it shows it to be shipped by the 3rd.

03-03-2016 12:29 AM
    I still got nothin. I was going to be an apple convert. Thinking about saying screw it and keeping the iPhone.
    03-03-2016 01:26 AM
    As a further update to my previous comment tmobile is clueless. As I said I went to the UPS web page entered my phone number in the reference field selected United States and put in my zip code it only showed me the last four numbers the rest of it was all x's. After quickly registering on the UPS website for free it shows the entire tracking number. I called tmobile back gave them the tracking number they contacted their ups after hours contact at which point I was able to speak directly with the UPS representative. Since I am working mid day tomorrow till late tomorrow evening I just requested that they hold the package at the facility and I will come pick it up personally. VS risking having it not delivered because I'm not home to accept it at whatever time they get here. The T Mobile representative was still clueless even when the UPS representative said no ma'am he has confirmed the tracking number his phone number his shipping address and his name he does have a package from t-mobile scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.
    03-03-2016 01:39 AM
    I don't want to back and re read 25 pages but I know T-Mobile people are getting phone but I thought I read that some Sprint people are seeing shipping. I went to Best Buy today and for Sprint no Silver so I ordered directly through Sprint and now it says my order awaits processing at the warehouse 2-5 days but the warehouse in here where I live. But she told me today I wouldn't get it till the 7th but I am hoping she had to say that cause of the 2-5 day thing and that since the warehouse is here I want to get by Friday so bad cause I have a 3 day weekend off. But I guess I'll see what my status says tomorrow.
    03-03-2016 01:51 AM
    As a further update to my previous comment tmobile is clueless. As I said I went to the UPS web page entered my phone number in the reference field selected United States and put in my zip code it only showed me the last four numbers the rest of it was all x's. After quickly registering on the UPS website for free it shows the entire tracking number. I called tmobile back gave them the tracking number they contacted their ups after hours contact at which point I was able to speak directly with the UPS representative. Since I am working mid day tomorrow till late tomorrow evening I just requested that they hold the package at the facility and I will come pick it up personally. VS risking having it not delivered because I'm not home to accept it at whatever time they get here. The T Mobile representative was still clueless even when the UPS representative said no ma'am he has confirmed the tracking number his phone number his shipping address and his name he does have a package from t-mobile scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.
    How did you format your phone number when entering on UPS site ?
    milehigherik likes this.
    03-03-2016 01:57 AM
1,125 ... 2324252627 ...