05-10-2017 02:40 AM
1,125 ... 2526272829 ...
tools
    I don't know if it's just because they're more active in this forum because they either have their phone or it's being shipped now/tomorrow, but I feel like there's a much larger group of T-Mobile customers here now. Good for them. If I wasn't to heavily invested in AT&T, that's where I'd be.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-03-2016 01:44 PM
    Mine just came in!!

03-03-2016 01:47 PM
    There is a promo to get a free wireless charging pad (no the fast charge type) for adding a card to samsung pay for the first time.
    mrkalel and Rose4uKY like this.
    03-03-2016 01:58 PM
    There is a promo to get a free wireless charging pad (no the fast charge type) for adding a card to samsung pay for the first time.
    That's a great deal - but I want the fast charging pad.
    03-03-2016 02:01 PM
    So reading through some of the last few pages something seems odd to me. People that ordered their phones AFTER me are already getting shipping notices. I'm on T-Mo, as are some of the people that ordered after me but already have shipping notices.

I'm not mad or anything (ok, maybe a little lol), but that does seem very odd to me. Seems that they either don't ship first come first serve or they "prefer" certain customers over others.
    03-03-2016 02:02 PM
    So reading through some of the last few pages something seems odd to me. People that ordered their phones AFTER me are already getting shipping notices. I'm on T-Mo, as are some of the people that ordered after me but already have shipping notices.

I'm not mad or anything (ok, maybe a little lol), but that does seem very odd to me. Seems that they either don't ship first come first serve or they "prefer" certain customers over others.
    Seems to me reading through all these threads that it's a totally random process, no matter when ordered or which carrier you may have.

Maybe they ship them out by region or zipcode
    Kevin OQuinn and reyno626 like this.
    03-03-2016 02:10 PM
    Seems to me reading through all these threads that it's a totally random process, no matter when ordered or which carrier you may have.

Maybe they send them out by region or zipcode
    That could be the case as well, which still seems odd to me.
    03-03-2016 02:16 PM
    That could be the case as well, which still seems odd to me.
    It could also be the color you ordered. I ordered black at 6am on 1st pre-order day and got my phone this past Monday.
    03-03-2016 02:26 PM
    My wife's onyx s7 edge arrived today. Waiting on another onyx and a gold. T-Mobile.
    03-03-2016 02:37 PM
    OK dunno why I can't lost a pic...but yeah..I'm looking at a Black edge from Sprint...almost exactly 72 hours
    03-03-2016 02:41 PM
    I ordered my black edge on the 23rd at 9pm from AT&T. Still says preparing to ship.
    03-03-2016 02:43 PM
    I don't know what's going on with my phone so I apologize for the double post, let me try this again I ordered my phone from Sprint at approximately 2 p.m. on Monday afternoon they never changed the processing status online..... so I was wondering what the deal was and when they would ship it happen to be home today, and has ups drove by they dropped off my black phone
    03-03-2016 02:45 PM
    UPS shows mine as coming today but I think that's impossible. When I ordered yesterday on the T-Mobile site, it said it would be here Friday. UPS still shows that it is ready for UPS with a delivery date of today. If it's coming today like it shows it is, someone did't scan it in which is possible but I doubt it. I'm just expecting it to be delivered Friday as T-Mobile said when I ordered. T-Mobile has never been wrong on any of my phones.
    Just received an email for my sunday order for expected 3-7 3-8. My wed order shows nothing beside the 1 dollar charge on my card. hmm
    03-03-2016 03:02 PM
    Just received an email for my sunday order for expected 3-7 3-8. My wed order shows nothing beside the 1 dollar charge on my card. hmm
    Just got the same email.
    03-03-2016 03:21 PM
    I got mine a couple of days ago. T-Mobile, S7 Edge, Silver.

And submitted my request for the free VR headset and 1 year of Netflix just a few minutes ago.
    03-03-2016 03:30 PM
    ooh, i guess i won't be able to get that anyways since i've already used samsung pay on my note 5. but i did get (supposedly, it's still processing, 2 months later) the gifts of the season (headphones, wireless charger (not fast) and fast charging battery pack) and the $200 promo code (which i had to fight for about 1.5 months with them to get) which i just recently got out of them and used to buy the new fast wireless charging stand, some level u BT headphones, and a case for my s7 edge.

so i guess i'll be okay. their poor execution of the promos makes me weary of the hoops i might have to jump through to get the gear vr...
    03-03-2016 03:31 PM
    I got mine a couple of days ago. T-Mobile, S7 Edge, Silver.

And submitted my request for the free VR headset and 1 year of Netflix just a few minutes ago.
    i thought the gear VR promo started accepting submissions on the 4th?
    03-03-2016 03:32 PM
    Any ordered in the UK?

i ordered via vodafone, UK delivery dates seem to be 8th March... 5 more days but wondering if anything ordered from anywhere else?
    I got an email and text today from carphone warehouse to say it'll be delivered on the 8th and my order is confirmed
    jma78b likes this.
    03-03-2016 03:35 PM
    what free wireless charging pad promo??
    It is for adding a card go Samsung Pay. The promotion runs through the 10th.

I have a feeling the VR promotion will be gone before I get my phone
    03-03-2016 03:43 PM
    I think it depends on the carrier. It asked me what carrier I had and when I said AT&T it told me come back on the 4th. It might be open for other carriers now
    03-03-2016 03:46 PM
    ... i did get ... the $200 promo code (which i had to fight for about 1.5 months with them to get) which i just recently got out of them ...
    I just got my code from them yesterday. It only took me about 3 weeks of sending them emails and them not responding. I finally threatened them that I was going to the BBB if they didn't respond, and 3 days later, I get my code. Coincidence? Maybe. They never have actually directly responded to my original request though.

When I clicked through from T-Mobile site, it took me to the page and I was able to register.
    03-03-2016 04:03 PM
    I went back and found my order for the Galaxy S6 edge. My showed that it was going to ship on April 8 but by April 8 i already had it for three or four days. So I do have some hope that these AT&T orders are going to ship out tomorrow or the next day. I'll cross my fingers.
    03-03-2016 04:13 PM
    I think it depends on the carrier. It asked me what carrier I had and when I said AT&T it told me come back on the 4th. It might be open for other carriers now
    You might check again. I just went to promos.samsungpromotions.com/GearVR and when I selected AT&T, it looked like you could enter your information. Note that you're going to need to actually have your phone in order to complete the registration. They will want your IMEI, Wi Fi MAC Address, and a copy of your receipt, in order for you to submit your request.
    03-03-2016 04:16 PM
    I don't know what's going on with my phone so I apologize for the double post, let me try this again I ordered my phone from Sprint at approximately 2 p.m. on Monday afternoon they never changed the processing status online..... so I was wondering what the deal was and when they would ship it happen to be home today, and has ups drove by they dropped off my black phone
    They got a lot of nerve delivering that phone without changing your processing status!!! lol
    I hope AT&T is that nervey
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    03-03-2016 04:38 PM
    Samsung Smartswitch.
    03-03-2016 04:39 PM
1,125 ... 2526272829 ...