05-10-2017 02:40 AM
1,125 ... 2627282930 ...
tools
    It is for adding a card go Samsung Pay. The promotion runs through the 10th.

I have a feeling the VR promotion will be gone before I get my phone
    it better not be. i will raise hell.
    03-03-2016 04:42 PM
    I don't want to sound rude, but I'm reading this forum and laughing. Are people really upset for not receiving a phone weeks before it is even scheduled to be released? I know that random people are getting it early, and that's awesome, but why get upset?! (S7 Edge silver on order myself with T-Mobile)
    03-03-2016 04:45 PM
    So reading through some of the last few pages something seems odd to me. People that ordered their phones AFTER me are already getting shipping notices. I'm on T-Mo, as are some of the people that ordered after me but already have shipping notices.

I'm not mad or anything (ok, maybe a little lol), but that does seem very odd to me. Seems that they either don't ship first come first serve or they "prefer" certain customers over others.
    I ordered a phone on Sunday that hasn't shipped yet. T-Mobile emailed saying it should ship around the 8th.

I then ordered a phone again yesterday and it shipped yesterday with a delivery date of Friday. I have no idea why I am getting my phone way ahead of people who actually ordered last week.
    Kevin OQuinn likes this.
    03-03-2016 04:47 PM
    AT&T keeps sending me emails advertising Home Security and how great their customer service is. I just want a email saying my phone has shipped
    03-03-2016 04:49 PM
    Just received an email for my sunday order for expected 3-7 3-8. My wed order shows nothing beside the 1 dollar charge on my card. hmm
    I'm cancelling my order from Sunday because the order I placed yesterday will be here Friday. How that is happening, I don't know.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-03-2016 05:12 PM
    So it looks like some T-Mobile customers and at least one from Sprint has gotten their phones. Let's hope the floodgates are about to open for everybody. My AT&T order is still preparing to ship on the 7th according to the accuracy of the internet....heh
    kyleresq likes this.
    03-03-2016 05:35 PM
    Like some others who ordered over the weekend from T-Mobile (mine was ordered on the 27th around 2am), I received the email update today stating it is expected to ship March 7th - March 8th. I'm fine getting it then as it will still be here before the release date. Although I'm a little upset because I got excited since they billed my account then reversed it on Sunday (not for a dollar but for the full amount of the phone as I bought it outright). Congrats to those receiving it early. I just hope all the free VR's aren't gobbled up before I get the phone.
    03-03-2016 05:40 PM
    AT&T keeps sending me emails advertising Home Security and how great their customer service is. I just want a email saying my phone has shipped
    hahah tell me about it. i got a delivery notification from fedex today and got excited but it was for something else coming tomorrow
    03-03-2016 05:52 PM
    I'm cancelling my order from Sunday because the order I placed yesterday will be here Friday. How that is happening, I don't know.
    You might want to wait until u have the phone in your hands. You never know.
    03-03-2016 06:11 PM
    You might want to wait until u have the phone in your hands. You never know.
    T-Mobile told me I can't cancel that first order until I get it delivered. They will send a return label once that happens.
    03-03-2016 06:13 PM
    ordered S7 edge silver on the 23rd at t-mo and should be arriving by today via ups, atleast according to tracking info.
    03-03-2016 06:13 PM
    There is a promo to get a free wireless charging pad (no the fast charge type) for adding a card to samsung pay for the first time.
    This also worked for those who added their card to samsung pay when they ran their free earphones promo not too long ago but wasn't able to redeem the free earphones due to stock running out. Well at least it worked for me YMMV
    03-03-2016 06:20 PM
    T-Mobile told me I can't cancel that first order until I get it delivered. They will send a return label once that happens.
    That might mean it's on its way.
    03-03-2016 06:43 PM
    That might mean it's on its way.
    No. They sent an email saying it should be shipped between the 7th and 8th. They said because I already signed the agreement, it can't be cancelled until the phone gets delivered.

They had no explanation on why the phone I ordered on Sunday has not shipped when the phone I ordered yesterday, shipped.
    03-03-2016 06:45 PM
    Just an FYI for those who already recived phones.... The Samsung Promo Registration is now open for the free promo items for all carriers....... wasn't supposed to start until March 4th at 10am but it is live now........... only mention this because in the fine print.... it mentions limited supply and first come first serve basis and something about 300,000 units available....... which doesn't seem like good news for phones selected of certain color that are backordered like the VZW Silver until 3/31.......

-----"THE PURCHASE PERIOD AND REDEMPTION PERIOD: The “Purchase Period” begins on
    February 23, 2016 and ends on March 18, 2016 or while supplies last, whichever occurs first.
    A valid “Offer Claim Form” must be submitted (as set forth in Section 3) online between March
    4, 2016 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and March 31, 2016 at 11:59:59 PM ET, or while
    supplies last, whichever occurs first" ------

------Note:

Participants full name on the official Offer Claim Form must match the name on the
    valid original Qualifying Purchase receipt submitted.
    ii. Enter the date of the Qualifying Purchase.
    iii. Enter the IMEI number of the Qualifying Purchase.
    iv. Enter the Wi-Fi MAC address of the Qualifying Purchase.
    v. Submit his/her original register receipt on the Website documenting the Qualifying
    Purchase by following the on-screen prompts to upload a photograph or .PDF of the
    original register receipt showing the Qualifying Purchase.------------

--------""No more than 300,000 Gifts available in this Offer. Gifts are available for a limited time, while
    supplies last, on a first-come, first-served basis. Gifts will be mailed to Participants within
    approximately 4 – 6 weeks after verification of Offer Claim Form/receipt and compliance with
    these Terms and Conditions."-----------------------------------
    03-03-2016 07:09 PM
    My Debit Card just got charged the full amount for my AT&T Edge I ordered online I ordered on the 1st, hoping this means its actually getting packaged to ship!!
    kyleresq likes this.
    03-03-2016 07:17 PM
    No. They sent an email saying it should be shipped between the 7th and 8th. They said because I already signed the agreement, it can't be cancelled until the phone gets delivered.

They had no explanation on why the phone I ordered on Sunday has not shipped when the phone I ordered yesterday, shipped.
    I'm thinking something happened over the weekend causing them to sort it out over the past few days. Their website was down Saturday morning, maybe that has something to do with it. Had I know that I would have ordered mine on Monday. Either way I'll have one.
    03-03-2016 07:31 PM
    Preordered my S7 Edge a week ago from Best Buy with AT&T. I ordered a Silver one...tired of black. I'm upgrading from a Note 3
    03-03-2016 07:35 PM
    My Debit Card just got charged the full amount for my AT&T Edge I ordered online I ordered on the 1st, hoping this means its actually getting packaged to ship!!
    Hope so. Nothing for me so far. No charges or updates.
    03-03-2016 07:40 PM
    being that it's a debit card it could just be the authorization charge, those won't fall off the same way as a credit card. but here's to hoping.

i just want to get mine before the stupid gear VRs run out!
    03-03-2016 08:27 PM
    Finally I can expect my phone to be delivered Friday.

"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-screen-shot-2016-03-03-11.14.02-pm.png
    03-04-2016 12:15 AM
    So you ordered Monday and got today? I am mad cause I was off all day Tues and sick and didn't go to Best Buy to pre-order thinking one more day won't matter. I knew from BB I wasn't getting till the 11th anyway. So Wed before work I went and they were out of the Silver through Sprint. I had to order from Sprint telesales to get silver which I could of done Tues from home. Anyway I ordered Wed around 1pm or 1:30 and I got an email pending then processing then shipped and when I go to Sprint it says being processed at the warehouse. Well the warehouse is here in Louisville where I live. So are you saying you got yours today but your status online never changed? That happened to me before cause of the warehouse being here my phone came before I got tracking number. I am hoping and praying mine comes tomorrow I am off all day and the weekend and that would give me all weekend to play and set it up. I really hope I get it tomorrow now. I was checking my status all day today. I keep refreshing the screen.

I don't know what's going on with my phone so I apologize for the double post, let me try this again I ordered my phone from Sprint at approximately 2 p.m. on Monday afternoon they never changed the processing status online..... so I was wondering what the deal was and when they would ship it happen to be home today, and has ups drove by they dropped off my black phone
    03-04-2016 12:43 AM
    I don't know what's going on with my phone so I apologize for the double post, let me try this again I ordered my phone from Sprint at approximately 2 p.m. on Monday afternoon they never changed the processing status online..... so I was wondering what the deal was and when they would ship it happen to be home today, and has ups drove by they dropped off my black phone
    WTF? I ordered on the 23rd and still nothing from Sprint.
    03-04-2016 05:33 AM
    Finally I can expect my phone to be delivered Friday.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 11.14.02 PM.png 
Views:	67 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	218545
    Did you make arrangements with UPS to have it left at "Front Door"?? AT&T by default sets it up for Signature Required.
    03-04-2016 05:53 AM
    Did you make arrangements with UPS to have it left at "Front Door"?? AT&T by default sets it up for Signature Required.
    I did. I use the MyUPS app and always authorize the release. UPS says my phone is now in my city but it's left the main UPS facility.

I changed the two hour delivery window from 1:15-3:15 also.

I love T-Mobile!
    Captpt likes this.
    03-04-2016 05:56 AM
1,125 ... 2627282930 ...