05-10-2017 02:40 AM
1,125 ... 2728293031 ...
tools
    I did. I use the MyUPS app and always authorize the release. UPS says my phone is now in my city but it's left the main UPS facility.

I changed the two hour delivery window from 1:15-3:15 also.

I love T-Mobile!
    Nice, I have a My UPS account & didn't know you could actually adjust delivery times.. UPS always makes our deliveries after 3pm for some reason..
    03-04-2016 06:09 AM
    Nice, I have a My UPS account & didn't know you could actually adjust delivery times.. UPS always makes our deliveries after 3pm for some reason..
    Originally it said 3:30 to 7:00 for the delivery time and then it said it had been updated to something like 1:00 to 5:00. I changed it to a shorter time. If you are a MyUPS member, you get two free delivery changes per year otherwise it costs $8 to change the delivery time.

Normally UPS delivers to my address around 5:15 and as late 8.
    Captpt likes this.
    03-04-2016 06:16 AM
    Man I understand being excited but some ppl are being ridiculous. I bet come the 11th the majority of us people who preordered will have the phone regardless of carrier. People need to read the fine print in regards to the "freebies" nothing is guaranteed ever. Making false random threats to these companies on a message board is just sad.
    rdrive41071 and scorpiodsu like this.
    03-04-2016 07:29 AM
    I don't want to sound rude, but I'm reading this forum and laughing. Are people really upset for not receiving a phone weeks before it is even scheduled to be released? I know that random people are getting it early, and that's awesome, but why get upset?! (S7 Edge silver on order myself with T-Mobile)
    Since the various promotions (like VR and S2 watch) are limited quantities, and some people pulled the trigger because of that, I could see people being irritated if half the phones went out earlier from T-Mobile and Sprint, while AT&T and VZW are going to be in the back of the line.
    KPMcClave likes this.
    03-04-2016 07:33 AM
    More likely than not those people were getting the phone regardless.
    03-04-2016 07:41 AM
    I ordered mine the 1st day of pre-orders and will be receiving mines today
    Gold S7edge
    T-Mobile JOD
    Spigen Case from Amazon
    Haven't decided on a SD Card yet
    03-04-2016 07:46 AM
    Luckily my S2 watches are coming directly from my carrier. I'm ready for this damn phone to show up because my s5 is riding it's last leg. I've jimmy rigged my charging port, so hopefully only a few more days.
    03-04-2016 07:48 AM
    Still sitting over here waiting on AT&T. Well, I guess it could be worse. I could be waiting on Verizon.
    Sopstic and zainsikander32 like this.
    03-04-2016 08:21 AM
    Still sitting over here waiting on AT&T. Well, I guess it could be worse. I could be waiting on Verizon.
    Lol be careful, AT&T hasn't shipped yet, they could end up coming after Verizon!
    chig and zainsikander32 like this.
    03-04-2016 08:42 AM
    Lol be careful, AT&T hasn't shipped yet, they could end up coming after Verizon!
    AT&T is supposed to ship March 7th, I haven't heard many people claim their dates were changed, unlike Verizon customers. AT&T is usually good with their estimates
    03-04-2016 08:49 AM
    I honestly think Samsung will honor the free gear to all pre orders ..
    As for the complaining about not receiving our phones well before it's announced release date you guys should have seen the uproar with the MS Lumia 950XL debacle last November, pre orders were filled weeks late and in my case they screwed up my preorder TWICE!! I first pre ordered within the first half hour of pre orders being taken then my 2 pre order got pushed off until the 3rd wave of phones were going to be released.. It was actually a godsend, I completely cancelled my order because I saw the incredible issues people were having with the phones and WP 10, I should actually send Microsoft a Thank You card for screwing up my orders and saving me months of aggravation not to mention I probably wouldn't be sitting here waiting for a MUCH better phone that blows away the 950XL!!
    Sopstic, troysyx and Rose4uKY like this.
    03-04-2016 09:11 AM
    Making false random threats to these companies on a message board is just sad.
    If you think the threats on AC or XDA are funny, you should read the ones on the AT&T boards on the AT&T site. There's a lot of "DYKWIA??!?!?" folks over there who are using the power of the internetz to threaten their $100 a month reoccurring business with AT&T.

They aren't turning the lights off at their highrise in Dallas if someone cancels their AT&T service because the phone shipped after T-Mobile branded phones.
    troysyx and MuchoAloha like this.
    03-04-2016 09:20 AM
    If you think the threats on AC or XDA are funny, you should read the ones on the AT&T boards on the AT&T site. There's a lot of "DYKWIA??!?!?" folks over there who are using the power of the internetz to threaten their $100 a month reoccurring business with AT&T.

They aren't turning the lights off at their highrise in Dallas if someone cancels their AT&T service because the phone shipped after T-Mobile branded phones.
    Yeah, but it seems kind of sad that the budget carriers like T-Mobile and Sprint are shipping early, while the so-called premium carriers like AT&T and VZW are dinking around.
    03-04-2016 09:33 AM
    More likely than not those people were getting the phone regardless.
    while i would probably end up with the s7 edge regardless, since i like new things. i PREORDERED it because of the gear VR promotion. if they run out before 2 of the 3 major carriers (not counting sprint since they are giving the VR out of their stock, not through the samsung channel) even get the devices shipped. that is pretty crappy management. if they dont' have a hard street date, they should have either had more units available or open up the claims period on the 11th.

and it's not empty threats, i've fought with them for the previous promotions (and won)

now, i don't think they will run out of the gear's before the 11th because that would be a PR disaster, but it still worries me, especially since prizelogic is handling the promotion, and they are terrible.

just to be clear, i don't care if other people get their phone first, i'm excited for them, and i knew when ATT was shipping my phone out when i ordered (the 7th) i'm purely worried about getting screwed by samsung/prizelogic on the gear VR, but i don't think it will happen to anyone who places their claim by/around the 11th.
    03-04-2016 10:21 AM
    I'm sure tmobile and sprints numbers are no where near att and verizon so it was probably much easier for them to get and ship their stock out not to mention att and verizon are notorious for bloatware and branding. I'm just gonna wait it I'm confident that I'll get my silver edge in time for the watch promo or at the least verizon will compensate me being a long time customer my issues are always resolved
    03-04-2016 10:22 AM
    Yeah, but it seems kind of sad that the budget carriers like T-Mobile and Sprint are shipping early, while the so-called premium carriers like AT&T and VZW are dinking around.
    They will continue to dink around until they feel threatened.
    03-04-2016 10:30 AM
    I'm sure tmobile and sprints numbers are no where near att and verizon so it was probably much easier for them to get and ship their stock out not to mention att and verizon are notorious for bloatware and branding. I'm just gonna wait it I'm confident that I'll get my silver edge in time for the watch promo or at the least verizon will compensate me being a long time customer my issues are always resolved
    you should be fine if you're getting the watch, since i think verizon is the only one offering that option.

it would be pretty funny if the delay in shipping is because they are waiting for their branded back glass phones to arrive!
    03-04-2016 10:31 AM
    Did you order your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge? Sound off below!

• Color?
    • Carrier?
    • Throwing a SD card in it?
    • Did you order directly from a carrier or somewhere else (Bestbuy or whichever)?
    Awaiting delivery on the 8th - direct from Samsung. Have already bought an SD card, 32GB, but should have probably bought a larger one - time will tell.
    03-04-2016 10:44 AM
    AT&T is supposed to ship March 7th, I haven't heard many people claim their dates were changed, unlike Verizon customers. AT&T is usually good with their estimates
    Yesterday, someone said their AT&T preorder had been moved to 4/1. They ordered around the same time I did. My date didn't change. I spoke to someone at AT&T (who was nice and helpful for once) and he said, it doesn't appear that my date will change from the 7th and while he has heard about people's dates changing, he really hasn't seen it. For what it is worth...
    03-04-2016 10:59 AM
    Do anyone know where AT&T ships their phones from? I just received an email saying I have a package. The only thing I've ordered in the past few weeks is my S7 edge. I highly doubt it's the phone but I'm curious.
    03-04-2016 11:00 AM
    Are you in Louisville Kentucky like me NexusGirlX? LOL! The Sprint warehouse is here and so is UPS and I am so hoping mine just magically appears today even though my status hasn't changed. My email says my order has been shipped but status says it's still processing at the warehouse. But I ordered Wed around 1pm after going to BB and finding out they didn't have Silver for Sprint. But someone else ordered Mon and got yesterday and their status hadn't changed. I'm staying home all day just in case.

Did you make arrangements with UPS to have it left at "Front Door"?? AT&T by default sets it up for Signature Required.
    03-04-2016 11:34 AM
    I just chatted with a Verizon rep and she said whatever date is on your order confirmation email will be the shipping date. I think they are just saying that, though.
    They told me my status said "deliver" eta on the 11th which is what most of these will be.
    03-04-2016 11:34 AM
    Do anyone know where AT&T ships their phones from? I just received an email saying I have a package. The only thing I've ordered in the past few weeks is my S7 edge. I highly doubt it's the phone but I'm curious.
    on the west coast at least iirc they ship from texas, and i think using fedex.

edit: i looked up my note 5 shipping.

it's from Fort Worth, Texas and shipped using fedex. and the standard shipping they used for it was overnight. so i'm hoping to see my edge on the 8th!
    03-04-2016 11:43 AM
    i'm still amazed at how awesome the camera is on this thing
    03-04-2016 11:52 AM
    Oh good I can't wait to get it our M9's camera isn't that good and a friend of mine was having problems with her LG4 which took good pics and she got an S6 and were out one night and hers were great compared to my M9's. So I know the 7 had to be as good or better.

i'm still amazed at how awesome the camera is on this thing
    03-04-2016 11:58 AM
1,125 ... 2728293031 ...