05-10-2017 02:40 AM
1,125 ... 2829303132 ...
tools
    Are you in Louisville Kentucky like me NexusGirlX? LOL! The Sprint warehouse is here and so is UPS and I am so hoping mine just magically appears today even though my status hasn't changed. My email says my order has been shipped but status says it's still processing at the warehouse. But I ordered Wed around 1pm after going to BB and finding out they didn't have Silver for Sprint. But someone else ordered Mon and got yesterday and their status hadn't changed. I'm staying home all day just in case.
    No, I am in Denver Colorado. I just happened to be lucky and ordered on Wednesday when they had a few phones in stock through the website. When I went to checkout, it had a delivery date of March 4 so I ordered. I immediately went through the order process again after ordering just to see if that phone would have a delivery date and there was none meaning there were no more phones again and of course I didn't go through with that second order.
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    03-04-2016 12:10 PM
    on the west coast at least iirc they ship from texas, and i think using fedex.

edit: i looked up my note 5 shipping.

it's from Fort Worth, Texas and shipped using fedex. and the standard shipping they used for it was overnight. so i'm hoping to see my edge on the 8th!
    Guess it's not my phone it's not from Texas
    03-04-2016 12:17 PM
    Guess it's not my phone it's not from Texas
    surprisingly i went to look at fedex delivery manager and saw i have a mysterious package coming on the 9th from TN. i'm not sure what it could be, the only thing i can think of is stuff i ordered from samsung (some headphones and a case and stuff) but the company is listed as INGRAM MICRO L P/ESP, so i don't know what to think!
    03-04-2016 12:30 PM
    surprisingly i went to look at fedex delivery manager and saw i have a mysterious package coming on the 9th from TN. i'm not sure what it could be, the only thing i can think of is stuff i ordered from samsung (some headphones and a case and stuff) but the company is listed as INGRAM MICRO L P/ESP, so i don't know what to think!
    I used to work for Ingram Micro back in the day - computer products distributor.
    03-04-2016 12:37 PM
    I used to work for Ingram Micro back in the day - computer products distributor.
    must be the accessories from samsung then. i don't think i have anything else coming besides those and the phone next week
    03-04-2016 12:51 PM
    Oh cause I am in Louisville and the Sprint warehouse and UPS is here and I hoping I get it today. I ordered Wed also LOL! But my status hasn't changed on Sprint and that has happened before to me. Got phone before tracking #. But my email says it's been shipped Sprint site says being processed at the warehouse which is right here. I just want to go pick it up LOL! I was told 2-5 days ordered Wed and I am jealous everyone is getting theirs but originally I was doing BB and would of had to wait till Friday but they were out of Silver. Wish I had ordered earlier from Sprint. Oh Well enjoy your new phone and tell us all about it. :-)

No, I am in Denver Colorado. I just happened to be lucky and ordered on Wednesday when they had a few phones in stock through the website. When I went to checkout, it had a delivery date of March 4 so I ordered. I immediately went through the order process again after ordering just to see if that phone would have a delivery date and there was none meaning there were no more phones again and of course I didn't go through with that second order.
    03-04-2016 02:17 PM
    Oh Well enjoy your new phone and tell us all about it. :-)
    I will. I should have it within the next 90 minutes.
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    03-04-2016 02:38 PM
    I have ordered Gear VRs from samsung that are fulfilled by ingram micro
    03-04-2016 02:43 PM
    I will. I should have it within the next 90 minutes.
    Nice... Friday too.
    03-04-2016 02:43 PM
    I work for Ingram and it would be accessories that you ordered as we do not ship phones out of that location

03-04-2016 02:57 PM
    So much more than a computer products distributor although we are known for that in the industry. Thru acquisition we are now one of the largest mobility distributors as well
    03-04-2016 03:00 PM
    I have ordered Gear VRs from samsung that are fulfilled by ingram micro
    I work for Ingram and it would be accessories that you ordered as we do not ship phones out of that location
    that makes the most sense. now i wonder when samsung is going to tell me about the shipment of stuff.

i hope it's the headphones i got, i'm flying on friday and the ones i have now are kind of on their last legs.
    pounder001 likes this.
    03-04-2016 03:02 PM
    Wow. Enjoy finding root method
    03-04-2016 04:21 PM
    Mine arrived today!

"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-img_0099.jpg
    "I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-img_0101.jpg
    03-04-2016 04:56 PM
    So much more than a computer products distributor although we are known for that in the industry. Thru acquisition we are now one of the largest mobility distributors as well
    I worked there from 1992 to 1999, in tech support, then MIS
    03-04-2016 06:12 PM
    I originally ordered the silver but because of issues with Verizon preordered the gold instead
    03-04-2016 06:24 PM
    I stopped by the AT&T store near me today. The rep told me they had the S7 and S7 edge in stock but they weren't allowed to sell them until the 13th. I have no idea what AT&T is doing anymore. Guess I'll keep waiting for my pre-order to come.
    03-04-2016 07:31 PM
    I worked there from 1992 to 1999, in tech support, then MIS
    I've been there since '98, I am a corporate manager within procurement but work out in the field supporting NA operations
    03-04-2016 07:37 PM
    I stopped by the AT&T store near me today. The rep told me they had the S7 and S7 edge in stock but they weren't allowed to sell them until the 13th. I have no idea what AT&T is doing anymore. Guess I'll keep waiting for my pre-order to come.
    hmmmm, I sure hope not... although my pre-order is still showing shipping 3/7 - 3/10
    03-04-2016 07:40 PM
    hmmmm, I sure hope not... although my pre-order is still showing shipping 3/7 - 3/10
    I'm thinking online preorders will be delivered between 8th & 11th...
    03-04-2016 08:50 PM
    I'm thinking online preorders will be delivered between 8th & 11th...
    this seems about right to me. fingers crossed for the 8th!
    03-04-2016 09:06 PM
    What other phone do you have the Note 5? I have a friend who just went from years of Sprint to T-mobile got a Note 5 she had the 4 and she has an extra line not being used and now she wants to try the edge so she just ordered hers yesterday. I think she was told their on backorder not sure. But she uses her pen alot lets see which one she likes better. She switched at the wrong time her husband got a 6 she should've waited just a couple weeks.

Mine arrived today!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0099.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	633.4 KB 
ID:	218633
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0101.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	815.0 KB 
ID:	218634
    03-04-2016 09:13 PM
    What other phone do you have the Note 5? I have a friend who just went from years of Sprint to T-mobile got a Note 5 she had the 4 and she has an extra line not being used and now she wants to try the edge so she just ordered hers yesterday. I think she was told their on backorder not sure. But she uses her pen alot lets see which one she likes better. She switched at the wrong time her husband got a 6 she should've waited just a couple weeks.
    Yes, that's a Note 5. I'm keeping both phones.
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    03-04-2016 09:20 PM
    So is my friend for now! I wish mine would of came today.

Yes, that's a Note 5. I'm keeping both phones.
    03-04-2016 09:27 PM
    Well holy crap.. This phone is ridiculous. Love it.
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    03-04-2016 10:04 PM
1,125 ... 2829303132 ...