"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
This thread has grown so large it is hard to follow and I have to look back as far as I can. When I put my phone number in on the UPS website in the reference field select United States from the drop-down menu and enter my zip code it shows my package is going to be delivered tomorrow. My card was just charged about 6 hours ago. I received no notification via email or text message from T Mobile. However like I say the UPS website now shows my package to be delivered tomorrow before 3 p.m. The tracking number is all x's except for the last four numbers. Has anyone else have this happen? As I say no email or text from tmobile notifying me. When I go to the T Mobile website under my account it shows the order as still partially back ordered. However when I go to the Explore.t-mobile.com page it shows it to be shipped by the 3rd.

Posted via the Android Central App

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
As a further update to my previous comment tmobile is clueless. As I said I went to the UPS web page entered my phone number in the reference field selected United States and put in my zip code it only showed me the last four numbers the rest of it was all x's. After quickly registering on the UPS website for free it shows the entire tracking number. I called tmobile back gave them the tracking number they contacted their ups after hours contact at which point I was able to speak directly with the UPS representative. Since I am working mid day tomorrow till late tomorrow evening I just requested that they hold the package at the facility and I will come pick it up personally. VS risking having it not delivered because I'm not home to accept it at whatever time they get here. The T Mobile representative was still clueless even when the UPS representative said no ma'am he has confirmed the tracking number his phone number his shipping address and his name he does have a package from t-mobile scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't want to back and re read 25 pages but I know T-Mobile people are getting phone but I thought I read that some Sprint people are seeing shipping. I went to Best Buy today and for Sprint no Silver so I ordered directly through Sprint and now it says my order awaits processing at the warehouse 2-5 days but the warehouse in here where I live. But she told me today I wouldn't get it till the 7th but I am hoping she had to say that cause of the 2-5 day thing and that since the warehouse is here I want to get by Friday so bad cause I have a 3 day weekend off. But I guess I'll see what my status says tomorrow.

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
As a further update to my previous comment tmobile is clueless. As I said I went to the UPS web page entered my phone number in the reference field selected United States and put in my zip code it only showed me the last four numbers the rest of it was all x's. After quickly registering on the UPS website for free it shows the entire tracking number. I called tmobile back gave them the tracking number they contacted their ups after hours contact at which point I was able to speak directly with the UPS representative. Since I am working mid day tomorrow till late tomorrow evening I just requested that they hold the package at the facility and I will come pick it up personally. VS risking having it not delivered because I'm not home to accept it at whatever time they get here. The T Mobile representative was still clueless even when the UPS representative said no ma'am he has confirmed the tracking number his phone number his shipping address and his name he does have a package from t-mobile scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

How did you format your phone number when entering on UPS site ?

Jessey Clarke

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Any ordered in the UK?

i ordered via vodafone, UK delivery dates seem to be 8th March... 5 more days but wondering if anything ordered from anywhere else?

Uglyfido

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a Sprint S7 Edge on 3/1 at Best Buy. I wanted to go with the Platinum, but they were out, so I went with Gold instead. Best Buy told me I had to wait until the 11th. It sucks cause I'm impatient, and my G2 is toast.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I still got nothin. I was going to be an apple convert. Thinking about saying screw it and keeping the iPhone.

Overreact much? It's only a few days and even though TMO is shipping some early no carrier has promised early delivery. The official launch is 3/11. That's still 8 days away.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I ordered myT-Mobile Silver S7 Edge Wednesday at 3:11. It just got shipped and I have the tracking #. UPS probably won't get it into their system till later tonight. It shows as label created which is normal.

I'm so happy I reordered my phone when I did. The one that I ordered on Sunday is still sitting there as being processed.

UPS actually shows the delivery as being today. It looks like T-Mobile got it out in time yesterday.

michellebjohn

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Tmobile charged my card this morning(0.00 JOD) and the tracking said it was recheduled for today, and shows out for delivery. It had been sitting on waiting for ups pickup for two days. Gold version.

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Mine is out for delivery. Ordered first day. T-Mobile, black edge on JOD. Was in ready for UPS since Monday.

Trakis

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Ordered mine first day possible from AT&T. Gold color b/c reasons and things.

I guess AT&T is doing a good job of keeping things tight. March 7th estimated ship date. Still "Preparing to ship" for me. :/

Don't think I'll be able to get that free Wireless Charging Pad promo. Oh well.

rkkeller

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
I am on ATT and can wait a week. Gives me time to prepare and figure out how to copy everything from my iPhone to the S7 Edge.

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I am on ATT and can wait a week. Gives me time to prepare and figure out how to copy everything from my iPhone to the S7 Edge.

Download Samsung Smart Switch to your S7. Although I hear it's included already in the system menu.
Use the included OTG adapter.
Connect the lightning cable's USB side to the adapter and plug it in to the S7. Connect the lightning side to the iPhone
Run the transfer inn the app.

Hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12