05-10-2017 02:40 AM
1,125 ... 3031323334 ...
tools
    What protector did you get?

Sprint will be bringing my phone tomorrow via their Direct 2 To service. Just got a confirmation phone call from them. Can't wait. Have my case, memory card, and screen protector already.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-05-2016 04:40 PM
    I went with the Skinomi one. They have already sent me two replacements for free stating that they have been tweaking the design. Pretty cool of them.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01BG2...cUvbUpU5035396

Rose4uKY likes this.
    03-05-2016 05:40 PM
    Just received a text from Tmo that my order has been processed and is waiting on UPS. They also sent me a tracking number. It would be nice if they picked it up today so that I can have it Monday, but I know that won't happen. Good thing is that UPS comes early in my neck of the woods and I should have it Tuesday around noon.

For those of you that missed it. .. I ordered mine last Saturday afternoon thru their website.
    NexusGirlX likes this.
    03-05-2016 06:13 PM
    Just received a text from Tmo that my order has been processed and is waiting on UPS. They also sent me a tracking number. It would be nice if they picked it up today so that I can have it Monday, but I know that won't happen. Good thing is that UPS comes early in my neck of the woods and I should have it Tuesday around noon.

For those of you that missed it. .. I ordered mine last Saturday afternoon thru their website.
    You'll have it Tuesday. It's just gonna be agonizing to get over the weekend because nothing will happen till Monday.

Last year, T-Mobile used to have a Saturday delivery option and I used to wait to order my phones on Friday and have them overnighted because they would always get here before noon on Saturday. They stopped offering that Saturday option and now no carriers offer Saturdays. Even Apple stopped.

Good luck with your order!
    TechGod2014 and Poleaux like this.
    03-05-2016 06:19 PM
    Color?
    Carrier?
    Throwing a SD card in it?
    Did you order directly from a carrier or somewhere else (Bestbuy or whichever)?
    Silver
    T-Moblie
    32GB SD Card from Amazon for $10
    Ordered directly from T-Mobile

I'm jumping from my Nexus 6 to the SG7E. I feel like I'm cheating on Nexus, but it's time for a change I guess. This my first samsung since they did the Nexus. I should be receiving my device on 7 March.

I also ordered some more ish from Amazon

"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-amazon-order.png
    03-05-2016 06:29 PM
    I work 2nd shift so I'll be happy just to get mine before work so I can take it to work and charge it up and mess with it on dinner break. Can I sign into play store and add apps and set it up on wifi or do I have to activate it 1st. At least I'll still have my old phone this time around and am not letting them buy it back. Cause I want to have some of the same folders with the same apps on the new phone. But with this edge features wow it'll be different and cool. I just watched a 26 minute video on the phone and am even more excited now.

TechGod2014 likes this.
    03-05-2016 06:32 PM
    What are the chances I get this Monday??? According to what I've read, UPS picks up on Saturdays. Not that it matters to me because I'm a patient Man, but it would be nice to have this 5 days early.

Got to love Tmobile. ... free Video streaming, free music streaming, unlimited data for 20 bucks a month (grandfathered in) and now early access to Flagship devices. I'm glad I stuck around.
    You won't get it on Monday, that's a guarantee. They have the 7th listed as the delivery date but their system just puts a date there just to have a date there. Once UPS picks it up and scans it, it will show an updated delivery date.

I ordered mine on Wednesday. The tracking I got early Thursday showed it would be delivered Thursday but that was because it still showed as ready for UPS. Once they picked it up, the delivery date changed to Friday and I got it Friday.

I love T-Mobile as well. Best carrier in my area, hands down!
    03-05-2016 06:56 PM
    You won't get it on Monday, that's a guarantee. They have the 7th listed as the delivery date but their system just puts a date there just to have a date there. Once UPS picks it up and scans it, it will show an updated delivery date.

I ordered mine on Wednesday. The tracking I got early Thursday showed it would be delivered Thursday but that was because it still showed as ready for UPS. Once they picked it up, the delivery date changed to Friday and I got it Friday.

I love T-Mobile as well. Best carrier in my area, hands down!
    Ahh I see. That's what I figured originally. Either way I'll have it early which is pretty cool. Thanks for the info.
    NexusGirlX likes this.
    03-05-2016 07:02 PM
    I have the Silver version.
    Nice i went in reverse to you. Silver note 5 , Gold S7 edge. Even though i don't have the edge yet.
    03-05-2016 07:22 PM
    so i got an email tonight from at&t outlining the next terms, seems like they're getting ready to charge and ship (i hope!)
    03-05-2016 10:49 PM
    Same here. Seems several people got the same one. Here's hoping!
    03-06-2016 01:04 AM
    so i got an email tonight from at&t outlining the next terms, seems like they're getting ready to charge and ship (i hope!)
    Same here. Was hoping it was a shipped notification email but it does seem like we should see some movement soon.
    03-06-2016 01:58 AM
    Purchased mine outright from AT&T and still saying;
    "Order status: Preparing to ship
    Estimated ship dates: March 7, 2016 - March 10, 2016"

Hoping for delivery on the 8th or 9th..
    03-06-2016 06:06 AM
    Received shipping info from sprint last night. UPS tracking number.
    03-06-2016 07:19 AM
    That's what I was worried about. But I've just seen a note on the website that says"05/03/2016 Sent email - Samsung Upgrade Programme - order ************ shipped" Whoop whoop!
    I also have the same note under order tracking on the Samsung UK Shop website: "05/03/2016 Sent email - Samsung Upgrade Programme - order ************ shipped", yet it still shows as "awaiting stock".

First question is, what email are they referring to, because I've not had any email from them stating that it has been shipped. Hopefully it's despatched on Monday, so that it arrives for Tuesday. I've taken Tuesday off from work in order to receive the phone.

Secondly how can they ship something that they're still waiting for stock on, very confusing indeed.
    03-06-2016 07:22 AM
    I got the s7 edge from bestbuy on Sprint on the 26 but now my order status says awaiting Authorization and still processing idk what that means.
    03-06-2016 08:38 AM
    ATT pre-order of GS7 Edge shows shipped. Delivery for Tuesday.
    Captpt likes this.
    03-06-2016 08:40 AM
    Anyone else show shipped?
    03-06-2016 08:48 AM
    Just got the email. Shipped today for delivery on Tuesday. Preordered from AT&T on the 23rd. Silver S7 Edge.

03-06-2016 08:56 AM
    Yep. Tuesday delivery. The floodgates have opened.
    03-06-2016 09:03 AM
    Not yet. I ordered on the 23rd at 8am. Ordered in black. Are just silvers shipping?
    03-06-2016 09:11 AM
    No. Mine was black.
    03-06-2016 09:15 AM
    When did you order and what color?? Did the order change to shipped today??

Not yet. I ordered on the 23rd at 8am. Ordered in black. Are just silvers shipping?
    Hey Kyle, is your profile photo from the Outer Banks???
    03-06-2016 09:20 AM
    No, 30A near Panama city beach
    03-06-2016 09:23 AM
    Yeah, I order on 02/23 an hour after go live. Tracking says Fedex picked up at 0915am today with delivery by 8p Tuesday. Oddly the S-folio case I ordered with it is scheduled to ship tomorrow....
    03-06-2016 09:26 AM
1,125 ... 3031323334 ...