05-10-2017 02:40 AM
1,125 ... 3839404142 ...
tools
    You guys are scaring me. I always leave my phones naked.

Posted via the Android Central App
    You can't do that with a Sammy phone now a day. That glass back is so slick. It even slides on my bed sheet on the slightest angle. At the very least you're going to need a slick wrap. You might get lucky for a bit, but going naked is gonna come back to bite you in the **** eventually.
    rdrive41071 likes this.
    03-08-2016 09:58 PM
    I got a tracking number from T-Mobile and it says prepared to ship. How long usually from that point ?
    03-08-2016 10:09 PM
    You can't do that with a Sammy phone now a day. That glass back is so slick. It even slides on my bed sheet on the slightest angle. At the very least you're going to need a slick wrap. You might get lucky for a bit, but going naked is gonna come back to bite you in the **** eventually.
    My S7 Edge and my Note 5 are the first two Android phones that I have ever put a case on because of that reason. They are too slippery in anything you put it on and in your hand.

I got a tracking number from T-Mobile and it says prepared to ship. How long usually from that point ?
    When they shipped my second phone that I ordered, I got the notice last Wednesday that it shipped. It showed as ready for UPS until late Thursday night and I got the phone Friday. Just count on getting it Thursday just so you won't be disappointed. I'm still waiting for the first phone I ordered to ship from the 28th.
    03-08-2016 10:14 PM
    It's just like Christmas huh? Enjoy and have fun!
    Oh yea!
    Thanks.

Sent From my Silver Titanium Galaxy S7 Edge
    03-08-2016 11:14 PM
    My first S7 Edge order from the 28th has just charged my card. No word on the website yet on shipping.

I did call T-Mobile a few hours ago to ask about it so maybe that's what sped things up. When she saw that my second order for the same exact phone that I ordered on the 4th got shipped and delivered, she apologized a million times that T-Mobile messed up.

When I originally called about this first order to cancel this one after I got the second order, they told me they couldn't cancel until I get it, then I can return it.
    Now you have to change your avatar!!
    03-09-2016 12:33 AM
    I've seen people post that they won't open the box until their case comes in, and I've thought thats ridiculous! I guess not....

I tell you sir. This curve on both sides is so new to me. I wasn't expecting this. It felt so slim.
    Lo and behold, it was on ground the very next second. Slippery.
    Battery not staying good. Don't think will last the night, when I charged it fully in evening.
    Usage is not heavy.
    Maybe will take few iterations of charging to calibrate.

03-09-2016 12:51 AM
    If it says- ready for UPS. it will arrive next day.

manni1to likes this.
    03-09-2016 12:56 AM
    Iworked all day so I didn't really get to mess with it. I did try to activate it on dinner break and I am on Sprint. It tried telling me it wasn't compatible with my plan. I am on an old everything data plan and I finally called Sprint and got it fixed and my husband just activated his when he got home from work. It's so pretty! I love it the display is amazing never had AMOLED before. It'll take me forever to get it all set up and then figure out all the edge settings. My off day this week is Thursday I'll be on the phone all day. LOL! But so far it's nice I am getting screen protector tomorrow.
    TechGod2014 likes this.
    03-09-2016 01:15 AM
    Writing u from my brand new edge 7!@ blasting the Samsung milk music. Loving it. Still figuring it out. I'm a new Samsung Droid user. I will definitely need a case for this. It's too gorgeous.

TechGod2014 and Rose4uKY like this.
    03-09-2016 01:46 AM
    I have so many more apps to install but I am done for now and going to bed. I am so excited but my old phone I could plug in this cord to my speaker and headphone jack of phone and it came with this app next radio and I could listen to local radio stations and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to do it with this phone but I just downloaded the app and it worked so I can listen to local radio before work if i need to win a contest LOL! I love this phone best one we've ever owned. I think I'm gonna get the Zagg HD tomorrow the kiosk at the mall will put it on for me.
    03-09-2016 02:08 AM
    My Gold S7 Edge arrived at 5pm Tuesday. Spent hours setting it up. Only a few T-Mobile apps included and you can uninstall a few and disable the others (except the T-Mobile app). I love it so far. Here is my current home screen-

"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-homunculus-nebula-screenshot.jpg
    jimbo1mcm likes this.
    03-09-2016 03:47 AM
    Yesterday Fedex tracking said my Silver Edge would be delivered by noon today but when I just checked it seems my phone left Ft. Worth and arrived in Indianapolis, IN at 12:33 am?? Not sure why it went to Indianapolis since I'm in Northeast PA, I would be really surprised to even see it today...
    03-09-2016 05:43 AM
    Yesterday Fedex tracking said my Silver Edge would be delivered by noon today but when I just checked it seems my phone left Ft. Worth and arrived in Indianapolis, IN at 12:33 am?? Not sure why it went to Indianapolis since I'm in Northeast PA, I would be really surprised to even see it today...
    My tracking says the same thing. I'm pretty sure that Indianapolis is a hub. Don't worry - they're gonna deliver our phones today. I'm confident of that.
    03-09-2016 06:57 AM
    ON my original phone ordered on 2/28, they charged my card yesterday but I still have no tracking for it. It will probably ship today and I'll have it Thursday.
    03-09-2016 07:07 AM
    Received my tracking number this morning for a black onyx. I'm expecting it to get here late tomorrow or friday.

Actually, just checked UPS and it's out for delivery today.
    03-09-2016 07:20 AM
    Is anyone else getting a warning on FedEx saying that shipments are delayed due to weather issues? It was saying with their PA hub and mine was in Indy yesterday. However, it showed it left Indy but nothing since 4pm yesterday and I am in MN. IM worried I won't see it today
    03-09-2016 10:47 AM
    Is anyone else getting a warning on FedEx saying that shipments are delayed due to weather issues? It was saying with their PA hub and mine was in Indy yesterday. However, it showed it left Indy but nothing since 4pm yesterday and I am in MN. IM worried I won't see it today
    A tornado hit Fort Worth yesterday. That is part of the problem probably.
    03-09-2016 10:50 AM
    mine was in fort worth, but now it says its in indiana. been in arrived status since 12 am. hasnt changed yet. says it should arrive today, starting to think otherwise.
    03-09-2016 10:52 AM
    My gold edge from T-Mobile is on a ups truck waiting for it to be delivered.
    03-09-2016 11:24 AM
    Still waiting. Ordered the 2nd for black s7 edge and it's still processing

03-09-2016 12:07 PM
    If it says- ready for UPS. it will arrive next day.

Said shipped on Monday March7 , will get here on Thursday 10 ,, wow fuking att 4 days of shipping really bye usps ground.😒
    03-09-2016 12:11 PM
    Finally just had my black onyx t-mobile 7 edge delivered via ups. Continuing to set it up. He sure is pretty !!
    jian9007 likes this.
    03-09-2016 02:40 PM
    Did you get any shipping info?

03-09-2016 02:53 PM
    Still no shipping on my 2/29 tmobile silver s7 edge. Sigh.

03-09-2016 02:55 PM
    I got a tracking number via text message yesterday around 5:30. Tmobile emailed me that it was on its way this afternoon around 2.
    03-09-2016 03:02 PM
1,125 ... 3839404142 ...