05-10-2017 02:40 AM
1,125 ... 4041424344 ...
tools
    Just received my edge yesterday. Only complaint so far is the screen flickers, especially at brightness settings lower than 50%. Anyone else have this issue?
    Not mine, but I'll keep on checking.

Sent From my Galaxy S7 Edge Silver Titanium
    03-10-2016 10:04 AM
    In the UK on 3 but bought the black edge directly from Samsung. I ordered the black clear case with it which is what held it up, called up and got the case removed from the order and it shipped 30 mins later. Bought a case from mobile fun instead.

I got tracking info about 4/5 hours after the status changed to shipped and got a text from parcel force at 11 to say it would be delivered between 11.30 and 12.30

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-10-2016 10:08 AM
    The battery on this thing is fantastic so far. Of course I disabled/uninstalled many apps and such, but it's been great so far. About an hour and 45 minutes of screen on time plus being connected to my Moto 360 V2 (and using the Moto 360 with Ok Google, etc). After over 12 hours and it's only at 80% and I'm not using the app power saving for any apps either (and I'm also not running it in any power saving modes).

Attachment 219487
    Are you getting this OUT OF THE BOX or after few charge cycles.

My second charge cycle is also not good. You see 50%of it got eaten by android itself. I didn't used my mobile much after last charge.
    While it will manage to get over 22 hours, my real concern is I'm just starting with the apps. What will happen to it after 1 month. For me app power saving is also on auto.

Attached Thumbnails "I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-screenshot_20160310-105011.jpg  
    03-10-2016 11:00 AM
    Not mine, but I'll keep on checking.

Sent From my Galaxy S7 Edge Silver Titanium
    Nope. Not an issue on my phone. I checked a few times. Better to get it checked at a Samsung store.
    03-10-2016 11:03 AM
    So the tmobile store down the street just confirmed they have them in store now and will sell first thing tomorrow. Screw my pre order... still pissed about it.
    03-10-2016 11:53 AM
    so i just called tmobile, spoke with a nice woman who grabbed a manager to help cancel my pre order. They said their systems werent allowing them because i had already s-signed, seemed like they had to email a back office to have them do it 'pretty quickly'. She also up'd my credit limit to make sure when i go into the store tomorrow, and the phone is still on my account, ill be able to add another with no problem. Left pretty detailed notes that retail are able to see, so if there isnt any issue with my JOD being used on an order 10 days before, they would know whats going on.

Now to call in late tomorrow so i can pick up the phone before work
    03-10-2016 12:45 PM
    So the tmobile store down the street just confirmed they have them in store now and will sell first thing tomorrow. Screw my pre order... still pissed about it.
    Just called my local T-Mobile store and they said they have plenty at the store for tomorrow. I'm cancelling my order since it's been in processing state for over a week now and heading to the store tomorrow morning.
    03-10-2016 01:39 PM
    I applaud Samsung taking care of pre order pretty well always get before the release day. iPhone are terrible taking pre order always need to wait 4 to 5 weeks to get the phone in the hand.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    03-10-2016 02:16 PM
    According to someone I just spoke with at T-mobile. They were only given limited pre order supply, and the demand was much higher than expected.

Beginning tomorrow they are expected to have a much more plentiful supply to send out to customers.

03-10-2016 02:21 PM
    Pre-Order has been cancelled and if I'm still happy go lucky maybe I will venture into a store tomorrow to check it out, might have just been a sign to not leave my 6P 😬😬
    03-10-2016 02:24 PM
    Anyone feel like doing market research about the new S7? I work for a company that's looking to get people to come in the day after and talk about their first impressions. If you live in San Francisco let me know! I'll see if we can get you paid for pre-ordering and talking abut it!
    03-10-2016 03:48 PM
    My label was created and phone should be delivered tomorrow. I had ordered a silver T-Mobile edge on 2/29.

Rose4uKY likes this.
    03-10-2016 05:52 PM
    My card was charged this morning, but order is still processing, still with my fingers crossed for the free stuff, black s7 edge order 3/2
    03-10-2016 05:56 PM
    My card was charged this morning, but order is still processing, still with my fingers crossed for the free stuff, black s7 edge order 3/2
    I ordered the same day and color and I'm still processing. Hope that it ships tonight

03-10-2016 06:21 PM
    Just checked myups and I have a tracking number. Finally!!!!!! Ordered the 2nd black onyx tmobile

03-10-2016 07:27 PM
    Ordered through TMo on 2/27 and still no movement. Just "ships by 3/12".

EDIT: Now it says orders not visible. Could be a good sign?
    03-10-2016 07:45 PM
    Yay! My ups gave me the info I needed and not Tmobile! Yay ups! Phones coming tomorrow!

03-10-2016 08:11 PM
    Oh wow, talk about a woman having the right to change her mind!! I jumped the gun a few weeks back and hopped onto T-Mobile from Sprint not even knowing the S7Edges or even the 7's were coming out. They didn't mention it but that's ok, I got the Note 5 coming from the Note 4 so I was content at that point but after my 14 days was up I wish I had waited on the the 7's because now I just had to have the Edge and pre-ordered and they were not sure when it would come because they were a few days behind then and I wanted the silver instead so they canceled my order and tried to re-order but then they were 10 to 14 days on back order so now I am going to the Store in the morning (launch day) and get it. I certainly don't need another phone but now I will have the 2 of the best! I will be using a sd card which I truly miss on the Note 5 but I also will miss the replaceable battery too..... I hardly ever ran out of power but it was nice to have just to pop in but I do have the Samsung fast charger and it does charge really fast so I don't think I can complain about the battery.
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    03-10-2016 09:04 PM
    JBKATS I love it! You will too LOL! Sorry for all the questions but Samsung is all new to me and Touchwhiz after 6 HTC Phones. Ok I've sepnt my whole day sitting at the computer on forums and reading stuff about the phone. I have to go so I can finish setting this up and then I have to reset my M9 and get it ready for tomorrows sale.
    03-10-2016 10:17 PM
    Oh wow, talk about a woman having the right to change her mind!! I jumped the gun a few weeks back and hopped onto T-Mobile from Sprint not even knowing the S7Edges or even the 7's were coming out. They didn't mention it but that's ok, I got the Note 5 coming from the Note 4 so I was content at that point but after my 14 days was up I wish I had waited on the the 7's because now I just had to have the Edge and pre-ordered and they were not sure when it would come because they were a few days behind then and I wanted the silver instead so they canceled my order and tried to re-order but then they were 10 to 14 days on back order so now I am going to the Store in the morning (launch day) and get it. I certainly don't need another phone but now I will have the 2 of the best! I will be using a sd card which I truly miss on the Note 5 but I also will miss the replaceable battery too..... I hardly ever ran out of power but it was nice to have just to pop in but I do have the Samsung fast charger and it does charge really fast so I don't think I can complain about the battery.
    See if you are still eligible for the Jump On Demand.. you would be able to upgrade anytime you wanted.
    03-10-2016 11:24 PM
    Are you getting this OUT OF THE BOX or after few charge cycles.

My second charge cycle is also not good. You see 50%of it got eaten by android itself. I didn't used my mobile much after last charge.
    While it will manage to get over 22 hours, my real concern is I'm just starting with the apps. What will happen to it after 1 month. For me app power saving is also on auto.

That's after a few charge cycles. Used about 10% more today (70% left after about 12 hours vs 80% previous day after 12 hours) due to a few hours of voice calls and an extra 45 minutes of web browsing than the previous day. Sometimes there are one or two apps that eat into the battery. Android System has a long list of things that run if you look at the details of it (there are 98 items running in Android System on mine), so it's normal for it to use 15%-30%. It should adjust a bit as you use it over time, but it's always possible to get a battery that either has issues, or isn't calibrating correctly.
    Anu Mantra likes this.
    03-11-2016 01:13 AM
    message me, I live in the Bay Area
    03-11-2016 02:14 AM
    im me
    03-11-2016 02:18 AM
    I pre-ordered from Verizon and questioned why my order was still "processing" They told me that Samsung were having difficulty and the phone would not be available until 3/31. Sounds like bull as a number of other companies have shipped theirs. Also how does this affect the VR offer from Samsung. Have to show a receipt by 3/31. Anyone else in the same hole with Verizon.BTW they are the only carrier with a half good signal round here
    03-11-2016 07:01 AM
    So my order on T-Mo now has 6 phones listed for me and my wife. No other movement. Considering I could have just went to the store and picked one up today, I am really frustrated with this rollout. Normally the pre-ordering never goes this route, so I can't be too upset. I just hope I'm still eligible for the VR and Netflix bonuses.

I might call them today to see if they can provide any update. Just frustrating that people I work with after I ordered have received theirs (silver titanium) before me.
    03-11-2016 09:24 AM
1,125 ... 4041424344 ...