05-10-2017 02:40 AM
1,125 ... 42434445
tools
    One of the lines has to be a new line and I already have four lines activated. Anyways this phone is in my city now. UPS still says it will be delivered today by noon and right now it left the main UPS facility in Commerce City Colorado a short while ago. It says it is out touring Denver right now, maybe saying hi to Peyton Manning and the Broncos or something. I wish it would bring me a picture of those guys.

Anyways, Not sure what I'll be doing with this phone. I kind of want to keep it and just stop using all my iPhones (only have one activated now).

There was another tracking # that showed up in MyUPS Thursday from T-Mobile that never went anywhere and it's still there showing ready for UPS.

Attachment 219882
    Oh I see. It will just cost me 10 bucks to add a 4th line so I'm thinking about doing it
    03-12-2016 03:52 PM
    I ordered mine on 3/9. Got the silver on AT&T and I got the case-mate naked case to go with it along with a bodyguardz HD screen protector and I will be putting a 64 GB memory card on it. It's supposed to ship out on the 23rd. I am so anxious to get it!

Posted via the Android Central App
    Rose4uKY and mango1228 like this.
    03-13-2016 11:00 AM
    Has anyone else pre ordered from target? My local store has no clue about my order and there doesn't seem to be anyone to contact.

03-13-2016 11:00 AM
    Just got an S7 Edge gold - gorgeous phone.
    I haven't really even looked at the apps yet but I'm om Sprint. I am using the regular email app and then I have the Gmail is therir another one? On my M9 I used the standard one for my home TWC mail and I used the Gmail for Gmail even though I could just use one. I do the same on here my husband is like you can have all in one. Didn't know their was 2 messaging apps and on my M9 I think their was the standard and one called Messaging Plus which I always used Textra, But so far here I'm liking the standard one since I can add a notification under contacts besides ringtone I love that.

But I'm really disappointed with the software again - Why the hell are there 2 email apps, 2 messaging apps, etc. WTF Samsung!

I also wish they would completely get rid of S-Voice. Worthless piece of software -
    03-13-2016 11:38 AM
    Pre-order date 03/08 for S7 Edge Titanium Silver. Today's date 03/14- no phone no shipping information or eta. A person in front of me ordered on the same day and received their phone on Saturday 03/12 WTF. I'm not usually a forum complainer but this is ridiculous.

T-Mobile Google the definition of Pre-order oh wait I did it for you
    Pre-order- order (an item of merchandise) before it is available, with the understanding that it will be shipped later.
    03-14-2016 10:49 AM
    I ordered the S7 and am still in my 7 day return window. What are your thought on changing devices from the S7 to the S7 Edge? is it worth it? I hear the Edge has issues with being fragile.
    03-14-2016 12:50 PM
    I ordered the S7 and am still in my 7 day return window. What are your thought on changing devices from the S7 to the S7 Edge? is it worth it? I hear the Edge has issues with being fragile.
    To me, the Edge has the perfect screen size but I think that the curve front is nothing more than just a gimmick (a cool one).
    03-14-2016 08:21 PM
    I have come to accept the back order from T-Mobile, but as long as I get what I was promised in return (VR and Netflix). If I don't then this was really poor planning and I will be majorly upset a bit more than I would. I had a tough decision from going with the S7 Edge or go with another phone like the Nexus 6P or Note 5, even the iPhone 6s, but this phone just looked too good and with the pre-order bonus it was unbeatable. People who did pre-order and have to deal with this should definitely get the extras to come with it on how messed up the launch was.

03-14-2016 09:20 PM
    I have come to accept the back order from T-Mobile, but as long as I get what I was promised in return (VR and Netflix). If I don't then this was really poor planning and I will be majorly upset a bit more than I would. I had a tough decision from going with the S7 Edge or go with another phone like the Nexus 6P or Note 5, even the iPhone 6s, but this phone just looked too good and with the pre-order bonus it was unbeatable. People who did pre-order and have to deal with this should definitely get the extras to come with it on how messed up the launch was.

T-mobile's customer service called me last week and stated any preorder still waiting for shipping on orders after the release on the 11th was being called and given a $50 credit. When I questioned what would happen if the promotional offerings (VR headset and Netflix code) ran out or I didn't receive my phone in time to redeem them, I was told that T-mobile would "definitely take care of me concerning those issues." I wasn't given specifics, but I'd push for the monetary value of the headset, free year of Netflix, and 6 game bundle in return.
    03-15-2016 05:03 AM
    T-mobile's customer service called me last week and stated any preorder still waiting for shipping on orders after the release on the 11th was being called and given a $50 credit. When I questioned what would happen if the promotional offerings (VR headset and Netflix code) ran out or I didn't receive my phone in time to redeem them, I was told that T-mobile would "definitely take care of me concerning those issues." I wasn't given specifics, but I'd push for the monetary value of the headset, free year of Netflix, and 6 game bundle in return.
    T-mobile is at least handling it the right way, I feel bad for them with what they are having to deal with and the problem they have with the launch. Good customer service.

03-15-2016 10:40 AM
    @smalba Not this time. Silver is the closest you can get.
    03-15-2016 04:51 PM
    I ordered my s7edge att also on 3/10 saying ship date 3/25. Anyone know if it will arrive sooner?
    03-16-2016 03:09 AM
    Preordered mines 03/08 and I haven't even got any confirmations that it's even coming. If you get yours before the 25th please respond here. I want just one more reason to tear T-Mobile a new one. I was even told to stop blaming T-mobile on Twitter and they told me to go after @SamsungMobileUS. So I have but I'm not letting T-mobile off the hook. It's a pre-order.

Advise, if they have it in the store get it and you can still claim the promos hint *While Supplies Last* which is Samsungs Responsibility to fulfill, not T-mobile per their twitter help account
    slrayner likes this.
    03-16-2016 08:32 AM
    I ordered mine on 3/9. Got the silver on AT&T and I got the case-mate naked case to go with it along with a bodyguardz HD screen protector and I will be putting a 64 GB memory card on it. It's supposed to ship out on the 23rd. I am so anxious to get it!
    Hey, how is your order going? I am in the same boat, ordered a silver thru AT&T on the 3/9, mine still says "Preparing to ship". I guess I will miss out on the VR promotion from samsung since the phone is arriving at a later date.
    slrayner likes this.
    03-16-2016 10:31 AM
    At least yours says preparing to ship, I don't have any information outside of an order number
    03-16-2016 03:15 PM
    I ordered my Black Galaxy Edge 7 from Verizon yesterday through their website, with free overnight shipping. It arrived today no problem. I even found that the watch was available in the promotion again when I registered.
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    03-16-2016 05:15 PM
    Here is some more hope for those waiting to FINALLY get there Pre-order. I received an update from the UPS app stating an order was processed and ready for UPS. I should receive my s7 edge Titanium Silver by Friday. Which would be great within the 10-14days as expected. Here's hoping because they don't want to hear from me if it doesn't.

On a side note. I have currently had my account credited $100 in total because there lack on knowledge on the situation and inability to confirm anything. Hope you are as lucky. Twitter seems to help. Let them know the situation but don't overload them with frustration and they will work with you.
    562dope562 likes this.
    03-17-2016 07:19 AM
    Here is some more hope for those waiting to FINALLY get there Pre-order. I received an update from the UPS app stating an order was processed and ready for UPS. I should receive my s7 edge Titanium Silver by Friday. Which would be great within the 10-14days as expected. Here's hoping because they don't want to hear from me if it doesn't.

On a side note. I have currently had my account credited $100 in total because there lack on knowledge on the situation and inability to confirm anything. Hope you are as lucky. Twitter seems to help. Let them know the situation but don't overload them with frustration and they will work with you.
    When did you pre-ordered?
    03-17-2016 09:43 AM
    I asked my co-worker yesterday how he liked his phone and he goes oh I went to get it and they didn't have it. He was doing the same little Best Buy mobile in the mall that I originally went too. I feel bad for all these people having to wait. I'm glad Best Buy was out of our silver from Sprint and we had to order through them. Had ours since the 7th. I still can't stop talking bout the phone and how it's the best we've had.
    03-17-2016 09:52 AM
    I preordered on 03/08, receiving it 03/18 per the UPS app. I advise downloading it as it gave me an update hours before t-mobile texted me
    03-17-2016 07:26 PM
    Hi Almeuit. How many days have you taken to receive?
    03-18-2016 04:48 AM
    Uhm Hi. How do you actually do the pre-order thing, Sir? Thanks in advance
    03-18-2016 08:08 AM
    Uhm Hi. How do you actually do the pre-order thing, Sir? Thanks in advance
    Had to pre-order before it was available in stores. Easiest way is through the carriers Web stores.
    03-18-2016 08:11 AM
    congratulations!!
    03-18-2016 10:01 AM
    I pre-ordered the Silver Edge from Verizon on 3/8. Shipped on 3/17 via Fed-Ex for delivery on 3/21.
    03-18-2016 11:05 PM
1,125 ... 42434445