Sandisk 128GB
    Best Buy
    02-25-2016 01:06 PM
    1) Black Onyx
    2) T-Mobile Jump on Demand from iPhone 6S+
    3) Will eventually. I stream my music.
    4) From carrier
    02-25-2016 01:42 PM
    Just to temper expectations a bit.....if you ordered through best buy and shipped to home, in general, you should not expect it to arrive at home on the 11th but rather the first shipments will start on the 11th. This is going by prior years of experience and debates on these very forums.....but things could change and I hope I am wrong and best buy has caught up with other sellers and will ship sooner. However to be clear, in years past shipments started going out on the 11th for BB and not before so we'd get the a few days after release. For those of you who want the VR and memory offer, including me, a small price to pay I suppose.
    Out of curiosity, any reason a person would choose delivery over pick up in store from Best Buy? Because my understanding is like you in that the only people that may get it a few days earlier are those that ordered from carrier and not retailers because they probably won't get stock until the day before or morning of release.
    02-25-2016 03:29 PM
    Gold Edge direct from Samsung unlocked - UK buyer. Keeping current contract and using their credit was cheaper than the upgrade option with my carrier O2
    02-25-2016 04:59 PM
    Onyx Black
    Spigen Slim Armor Case
    PNY 128GB Micro SD card
    Sprint

They talked me in to getting it with Direct 2 You, because I could possibly get it on the 7th. Will not hold my breath though. Lol.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-25-2016 05:07 PM
    1) Silver Titanium Edge
    2) T-Mo jump on demand from Note 5
    3) Samsung 128 GB micro SD card
    4) T-Mobile
    02-25-2016 06:46 PM
    I'm a little divided on whether I should order this, current phone is a Note 5 (which I bought on day 1, and celebrated its six month birthday the day before yesterday) with TERRIBLE battery life and an S Pen I never use, and the pre-order price is not that high (in fact, compared to the S6 Edge's initial pre-order price, it's SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper) in my region. But it would still be a terrible waste of money.
    02-25-2016 07:30 PM
    Ordered Silver edge. AT&T has an expected ship date of 3/7/16 on my order.
    02-25-2016 08:02 PM
    Black
    Verizon
    PNY 64gig from Amazon
    Right from Verizon for the gear s2 deal.

Looking for a good case and screen protector. I have used skinomi tech glass in the past not sure what to do with my edge.
    02-25-2016 08:42 PM
    Looking to order s7 edge in Black and an s7 gold for my wife from Best Buy. Trading in two s5's on AT&T next plan.
    I hate the $50 deposit on each! I do not need or want two $50 BB gift cards. Can they be used to pay the tax on the phones?

02-25-2016 09:20 PM
    Looking to order s7 edge in Black and an s7 gold for my wife from Best Buy. Trading in two s5's on AT&T next plan.
    I hate the $50 deposit on each! I do not need or want two $50 BB gift cards. Can they be used to pay the tax on the phones?

You can use it to help pay for your new phones.
    02-25-2016 09:22 PM
    Pre-ordered Black s7 Edge from Target. Get $100 gift card and seem to get VR Gear that day with coupon they emailed with pre-order confirmation

Verizon (Did not order from them because cannot get Gear 2 if on 2 year contract, not paying full price to get watch)

Transferring 64 GB SD from soon to be replaced S5

Already ordered screen protector and number of fast charge devices, wired and wireless
    02-25-2016 09:32 PM
    Silver S7 Edge (last 4 phones were black)
    Carrier: Verizon
    Keeping my 64MB Sandisk SD from my Note 4
    Ordered from Verizon, will get the Gear S2

I'm still on unlimited data, so this transaction was a pain because there are not too many promotions for existing customers, and i wanted incentive, and at then end of day, I got the S7 Edge with a $100 bill credit, so $692, which is what I wanted
    02-25-2016 11:12 PM
    When you pre-order 7edge from vzw can you select payment in full as opposed to monthly? I must pay in full to keep udp and maintain my udp contract end date in 10/16. That saves me 20 a month.
    02-25-2016 11:13 PM
    when can we get Unlocked Galaxy Edge S7 ? Thankyou
    02-25-2016 11:31 PM
    The S7 Edge is really attractive. But, I have to wait and see what HTC does.
    02-25-2016 11:40 PM
    Black
    T-Mobile Jump On Demand.
    128gb U3. Not sure which one yet
    Carrier
    02-26-2016 01:06 AM
    Black
    AT&T
    Have SD card already
    Ordered through carrier currently Preparing to ship with date of March,7
    02-26-2016 05:44 AM
    Hey I ordered through at&t as well but I didn't see anything about the gear VR. How do I go about getting it?
    02-26-2016 06:21 AM
    ive heard zagg is stepping up and making some glass for the edge. we will see how it works out
    02-26-2016 06:57 AM
    Ordered 2 to replace my Note 5 and my Wife's S6.
    Mine is gold, wife's is silver. Ordered from Verizon so I'd love to have it a few days earlier 😉 ordered a few cases and I am waiting for Zagg's tempered glass to put on a screen protector.

I'm doing some research to make sure we get a good SD card... Not ordered it yet

02-26-2016 08:30 AM
    Yesterday I pre-ordered a black model at the AT&T store. I thought going to a store would be easier than online... wrong! I asked the salesperson if I could turn in a Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and she said it would apply $149 toward the S7 Edge. She also told me I could choose between a free tablet or a Samsung Gear S2, which didn't sound right but who am I to turn down a free $299 smart watch. She couldn't get it to go through on her computer system and had to call AT&T, who couldn't resolve the issue. Then the manager got involve and was telling the salesperson, "This is huge mistake. This is a disaster!" I initially thought he was kidding but he was really upset-- who knew there are disaster-level problems in phone sales. Turns out I couldn't apply the $149 toward the new phone because it is a pre-order and I can't get a Samsung Gear S2 or a tablet, which I think is wrong because it clearly states on the AT&T website "Buy a Samsung Galaxy smartphone and get a Galaxy Tab4 8.0 for Free on a 2-year agreement" but whatever... I already have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Nook. Then the manager and salesperson were both confused because I am currently using a Windows 950 XL, not the Note Edge, and for some reason they had to give me a new SIM for the 950 XL. I finally told them I would just pay full price for the phone, not turn in the Note Edge and not get a tablet. I just wanted to pre-order the phone.

Hah! While typing this I just got a text from AT&T asking me to take a survey on my experience yesterday.
    Maisoumenos likes this.
    02-26-2016 08:51 AM
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh 2 more weeks, 14 days, 336 hours, 20160 minutes, for Worst Buy to open and give me my S7 edge!!
    02-26-2016 09:05 AM
    Did you look at Carphone Warehouse? I'm also on O2 refresh at the moment but the Carphone Warehouse offer on the O2 network would give me the same package for £10 less a month than with O2 direct. O2 should be ashamed.
    02-26-2016 09:17 AM
    Yesterday I pre-ordered a black model at the AT&T store. I thought going to a store would be easier than online... wrong! I asked the salesperson if I could turn in a Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and she said it would apply $149 toward the S7 Edge. She also told me I could choose between a free tablet or a Samsung Gear S2, which didn't sound right but who am I to turn down a free $299 smart watch. She couldn't get it to go through on her computer system and had to call AT&T, who couldn't resolve the issue. Then the manager got involve and was telling the salesperson, "This is huge mistake. This is a disaster!" I initially thought he was kidding but he was really upset-- who knew there are disaster-level problems in phone sales. Turns out I couldn't apply the $149 toward the new phone because it is a pre-order and I can't get a Samsung Gear S2 or a tablet, which I think is wrong because it clearly states on the AT&T website "Buy a Samsung Galaxy smartphone and get a Galaxy Tab4 8.0 for Free on a 2-year agreement" but whatever... I already have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Nook. Then the manager and salesperson were both confused because I am currently using a Windows 950 XL, not the Note Edge, and for some reason they had to give me a new SIM for the 950 XL. I finally told them I would just pay full price for the phone, not turn in the Note Edge and not get a tablet. I just wanted to pre-order the phone.

Hah! While typing this I just got a text from AT&T asking me to take a survey on my experience yesterday.
    My 10+ years w att and managing 5 lines, this was common.. And not just a certain store..this is across the three states I've lived in.
    Been such a better experience this year w T-Mobile... More straight forward and easy.. My opinion

02-26-2016 09:26 AM
1,125 ... 56789 ...