"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

MasterRy88

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I went with the black from VZW through BestBuy. I like that they will give you the free GearVR and a 64GB class 10 MicroSD on the spot when you pick up the phone.

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
1. Black Onyx S7 Edge
2. T-Mobile - Jump on Demand (From S6 Edge +)
3. 128gb!
4. Case: Hmm.......
5. Ordered direct from T-Mobile, over the phone

Last edited:

dreze88

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Silver Edge
Sprint
128gb sd card
Ordered the white/silver otterbox commuter
Best buy $299 w 2 year upgrade. Got the free vr and a free 64gb ad card. It should hold me over until the Note 6. 😅

etad putta

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Ordered a gold S7 Edge AT&T for the wife from Target. The $100 gift card plus the other goodies make this a great deal on a great phone!! (32 GB class 10 sd card from Microcenter at $8.99 for extra storage).

Last edited:

StayFly

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
You sure you're getting $300 for the old BB? The $300 trade-in only applies for a good-condition S6, S6 edge, or Note 5.
According to my connect, I've used these blackberry's to get $300 off a few phones. Two LG v10 and the s6 edge plus, I asked him and he said it should be fine. I read that on Verizon website as well.

4mooo

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: Black, Silver, or Gold? What are you choosing?

Color? Black
Carrier? Verizon
Throwing a SD card in it? Yes, Amazon 128GB SanDisk MicroSDXC
Did you order directly from a carrier or somewhere else (Bestbuy or whichever)? Verizon

dankumm

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Just to temper expectations a bit.....if you ordered through best buy and shipped to home, in general, you should not expect it to arrive at home on the 11th but rather the first shipments will start on the 11th. This is going by prior years of experience and debates on these very forums.....but things could change and I hope I am wrong and best buy has caught up with other sellers and will ship sooner. However to be clear, in years past shipments started going out on the 11th for BB and not before so we'd get the a few days after release. For those of you who want the VR and memory offer, including me, a small price to pay I suppose.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Just to temper expectations a bit.....if you ordered through best buy and shipped to home, in general, you should not expect it to arrive at home on the 11th but rather the first shipments will start on the 11th. This is going by prior years of experience and debates on these very forums.....but things could change and I hope I am wrong and best buy has caught up with other sellers and will ship sooner. However to be clear, in years past shipments started going out on the 11th for BB and not before so we'd get the a few days after release. For those of you who want the VR and memory offer, including me, a small price to pay I suppose.

Out of curiosity, any reason a person would choose delivery over pick up in store from Best Buy? Because my understanding is like you in that the only people that may get it a few days earlier are those that ordered from carrier and not retailers because they probably won't get stock until the day before or morning of release.

setaynivek

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
Gold Edge direct from Samsung unlocked - UK buyer. Keeping current contract and using their credit was cheaper than the upgrade option with my carrier O2

kalel114

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Onyx Black
Spigen Slim Armor Case
PNY 128GB Micro SD card
Sprint

They talked me in to getting it with Direct 2 You, because I could possibly get it on the 7th. Will not hold my breath though. Lol.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

Winston P

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm a little divided on whether I should order this, current phone is a Note 5 (which I bought on day 1, and celebrated its six month birthday the day before yesterday) with TERRIBLE battery life and an S Pen I never use, and the pre-order price is not that high (in fact, compared to the S6 Edge's initial pre-order price, it's SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper) in my region. But it would still be a terrible waste of money.

yxcolo

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Black
Verizon
PNY 64gig from Amazon
Right from Verizon for the gear s2 deal.

Looking for a good case and screen protector. I have used skinomi tech glass in the past not sure what to do with my edge.

Batradia

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Looking to order s7 edge in Black and an s7 gold for my wife from Best Buy. Trading in two s5's on AT&T next plan.
I hate the $50 deposit on each! I do not need or want two $50 BB gift cards. Can they be used to pay the tax on the phones?

Posted via the Android Central App