"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
My black S7 edge from T-Mobile says shipped Saturday at 8pm ups overnight. Ordered the 24th.

Posted via the Android Central App

jollyball

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 23rd and the T-Mobile website says the phone should be shipped on or before March 1st. No emails or texts from T-Mobile yet.

sixxdv22

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Woke up this morning to my tracking number and confirmation from T-mobile......will have it tomorrow! T-mobile never disappoints when it comes to pre-order!!

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
It appears me switching my mind from Silver to Black has bumped me back into the 2nd shipment T-Mobile receives. I had originally ordered a Silver within a few minutes of pre-orders going live then a day and a half later I switched to Black (after seeing them in person). Now my status is "Awaiting additional shipment from Samsung and will ship 3/1 - 3/3. Looks like I'll still get it this week though!

Just got charged now!

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
It appears me switching my mind from Silver to Black has bumped me back into the 2nd shipment T-Mobile receives. I had originally ordered a Silver within a few minutes of pre-orders going live then a day and a half later I switched to Black (after seeing them in person). Now my status is "Awaiting additional shipment from Samsung and will ship 3/1 - 3/3. Looks like I'll still get it this week though!

Mine says the exact same thing on their website...but I just now received my " it's on the way" shipped email from Tmo. Mine will be delivered Tuesday :)

I'll bet yours will too. You can also goto the UPS tracking page and choose the "Track by Reference" option. Use desktop mode and click the tracking link on the top bar...you'll then see that option below the box where ya put numbers in etc. Just put in your phone number, country and zip (leave everything else the same)...and if a label has been created, you'll see it there. My label was created yesterday and it shipped (or was picked up by UPS) today. :)

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I just checked my T-Mobile again and my status changed to shipped...I checked UPS again.....and here is what it has...Location Date Local Time Activity
Louisville, KY, United States 02/28/2016 10:44 A.M. Origin Scan
United States 02/27/2016 10:32 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Scheduled Delivery:
Monday, 02/29/2016, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries)

Last Location:
Louisville, KY, United States, Sunday, 02/28/2016

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Mine says the exact same thing on their website...but I just now received my " it's on the way" shipped email from Tmo. Mine will be delivered Tuesday :)

I'll bet yours will too. You can also goto the UPS tracking page and choose the search by Reference option. There just put in your phone number, country and zip (leave everything else the same)...and if a label has been created, you'll see it there. My label was created yesterday and it shipped (or was picked up by UPS) today. :)

How long ago were you charged? Nothing showing up on UPS yet for me.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
How long ago were you charged? Nothing showing up on UPS yet for me.

I was charged yesterday about 2pm PST.

Did you check the "Track by Reference" option on the UPS tracking page?

In any event...yours is getting ready to ship. No doubt. This is happening people!! :D

Edit: I just rechecked UPS... I'm also getting mine tomorrow, not Tuesday! Waaaaaahhooooo!!!!

SO STOKED we're getting these a week and a half early. Amazing. Tmo customers will be the first in the world to get ours....if im not mistaken.

Pretty cool!! :)

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I was charged yesterday about 2pm PST.

Did you check the "Track by Reference" option on the UPS tracking page?

In any event...yours is getting ready to ship. No doubt. This is happening people!! :D

Edit: I just rechecked UPS... I'm also getting mine tomorrow, not Tuesday! Waaaaaahhooooo!!!!

SO STOKED we're getting these a week and a half early. Amazing. Tmo customers will be the first in the world to get ours....if im not mistaken.

Pretty cool!! :)

Yeah I was just charged so nothing on track by reference on Ups yet. I have the day off tomorrow. Was hoping I'd get it.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
You still might get it tomorrow Zen. Tuesday at the latest I'd think. Tmo doesn't charge cards until the device is being prepared for shipping. I'll bet you'll see something in the Track by Reference on UPS soon. My label was created like an hour or two after my card was charged.

My S7 edge is in Louisville Kentucky, awaiting a flight :)

toptekjon

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Awesome, UPS just updated....mine shows as being on schedule to deliver tomorrow!

I have regretted every galaxy device I have ever bought, due strictly to touchwiz. This device has literally every hardware feature I want though, and that's a first for any phone for me. Also, I think they have finally toned down touchwiz enough that I won't have any problems with that.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Ordered evening of 24th with T-Mobile jump on demand still nothing :'(

It'll happen very soon for ya. If you don't get it by Tuesday, I'd be surprised. You could very well still get it tomorrow.

Awesome, UPS just updated....mine shows as being on schedule to deliver tomorrow!

I have regretted every galaxy device I have ever bought, due strictly to touchwiz. This device has literally every hardware feature I want though, and that's a first for any phone for me. Also, I think they have finally toned down touchwiz enough that I won't have any problems with that.

Yeah, TW does look toned down. Just slap Nova on it and you'll have all the best parts of TW, like camera app, settings, features etc....but lose the crappy part of TW. Win win.

Only thing I'm curious about with Nova, is how it is with the edge features. Does it leave that intact. I imagine people with the a current edge device would know. If Nova does leave all the edge features intact...that would equal a near perfect experience I'd think :)

I hate Verizon for not sending out S7 edge early.

That's a bummer :(

It is rather amazing that it seems like Tmo customers in the US, will have the S7 way before anyone else in the world. Crazy. And awesome.

For us.

Sorry R :(

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Battery stats as soon as humanly possible please!!! :D

cd247

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Update: tmobile charged me today for the taxes on my pre order from the 23rd. They said they wouldn't charge it until they were ready to ship. I hope it's coming in the next day or 2. They gave me free overnight shipping.

Galaxy S6 on the T-Mobile Network
Posted via the Android Central App