"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

kyleresq

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I remember for the S6 TMO shipped early and they even announced that they were shipping ahead of the other carriers. I'm with ATT and I seem to recall I also got mine early but not as early as TMO. We'll see..

Wizzy

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
•Black
•Unlocked because I live in Costa Rica
•Don't need an SD card because I stream my music and don't take a lot of videos, also backup everything to Google Photos
•Ordered unlocked from Unlocked Mobiles!

Daniel Gomes

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Yes I did! So excited! Went too see it in the store first and was seriously impressed.

Colour: gold
Carrier: Buying it off contract. Went to see it at Carphone Warehouse
SD card: yes. 64 GB because it has my music and podcasts on it
Supplier: Bought it online from Samsungs UK website for home delivery on 8 March. Includes free Gear VR.

My contract runs out in July but I don't plan to renew it. Will either go pre paid or rolling monthly contract as I no longer use the minutes, texts or data as much because at work we have great wifi.

I was undecided on which model to get as I don't like huge phones, but the Edge is so close in size to the S7 that it's not a big deal, and having the borderless display is much nicer

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Update: tmobile charged me today for the taxes on my pre order from the 23rd. They said they wouldn't charge it until they were ready to ship. I hope it's coming in the next day or 2. They gave me free overnight shipping.

You'll for sure be getting yours in the next few days. Tomorrow or Tuesday I'd say. The charging of the card is indeed the start of the shipment process :)

I had my tracking # about 15 hours after my card was charged.

OF course, YMMV

peejay1784

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
For T-Mobile people, is it odd that T-Mobile isn't charging me the taxes up front? According to the EIP agreement 0.00 was due at signing. No taxes or anything

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm. I'm in Oregon, so no tax for me.

I would think part of the zero down, would also mean zero taxes until your first payment coming in April.

JAG21979

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Just checked my tracking number provided by TMO and mine has been shipped and will arrive tomorrow between 1145-345. I ordered on release day, happy that TMO is getting this out for its customers as soon as possible. It's a great way to keep customers happy!

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
One S7 Edge in silver is now on order for my at Best Buy. No delivery for me, thank you very much. I'm picking it up when it's there.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Mine is in the air, headed toward Oregon. Departed from Louisville 2 hours ago. UPS always delivers early to my place as well. Glad I work from home in times like this. Well, all times for that matter 😉

The neurotic looking out the window for Big Brown, will start first thing in the morning 😎

Last edited:

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Anyone T-Mobile-ers who ordered a Titanium Silver on launch day get tracking info yet?

Nothing here :(

bhatech is getting the silver...and he mentioned on page 12, he's getting his tomorrow.

Yours will happen any time now. No doubt. Tomorrow there will be a flood of activity. Tmo is launching full scale (pre orders ofc). This isn't just a few here and there.

rickm8384

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a silver on Wenesday last week. On the way to me in NJ!! Will arrive tomorrow!! Love how TMO acknowledges their 7 year+ customers with overnight shipping for free!

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
From an guy waiting for ATT to ship, I want to say it is awesome others are getting theirs hopefully tomorrow. At least we will get to pick your brains about the device til we get ours. Again congrats and I hope you enjoy your phones!!!

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Storm! I'll definitely let you guys know what the battery stats are. I'm especially curious about "screen on" time.

Also....dat camera....

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Anyone T-Mobile-ers who ordered a Titanium Silver on launch day get tracking info yet?

Nothing here :(

Mine will be here tomorrow. I have a black I ordered also from Tmo on Wednesday that they just charged my card for this morning. My guess is I will see that on Tuesday.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Mine is in the air, headed toward Oregon. Departed from Louisville 2 hours ago. UPS always delivers early to my place as well. Glad I work from home in times like this. Well, all times for that matter 😉

The neurotic looking out the window for Big Brown, will start first thing in the morning 😎
Oh, how I know about that feeling. But, after you go a little crazy, I mean, neurotic, you will have your phone tomorrow, as opposed to me who will be waiting almost another two weeks, until I can stand outside my local Best Buy waiting for it to open on March 11 (well, that is if they have my pre-order that day).

SelimSavany1

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Re: Black, Silver, or Gold? What are you choosing?

The Silver looks toooooo shiny!! Like a mirror. Will see them all in person then decide. Silver or Black. Someone at Samsung must be a Raider fan, lol!!

Honestly its barely reflective. I've held the Silver phone, barely could see a reflection on the back.