"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I'm lucky I'm early on in their route.

I gotta ask.....will you now become GalaxyGirlX?

:D :p ;) :)
LOL I should have picked a better name back then when I signed up on this site. The Nexus was my very first Android phone and I was excited.

Since then, I've bought four Samsung phones and not any other Nexus phones. I love what Samsung is doing. I am SOOO excited to be getting this S7 Edge.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
LOL I should have picked a better name back then when I signed up on this site. The Nexus was my very first Android phone and I was excited.

Since then, I've bought four Samsung phones and not any other Nexus phones. I love what Samsung is doing. I am SOOO excited to be getting this S7 Edge.

Hahaha ;)

GalaxyGirl does have a nice ring to it....

I'm SO excited as well. Can't wait!

elir41

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Color? I was originally going with the Silver, but landed on the Black instead.
Carrier? Verizon
Throwing a SD card in it? Yes, just ordered a 64GB
Did you order directly from a carrier or somewhere else (Bestbuy or whichever)? I ordered directly from Verizon's website.

dreze88

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I played with a silver edge like the one I ordered. It's a sick phone. The camera launches ridiculously fast, should be great for us folks with kids for picture taking. I'll be picking mine up from best buy on launch day. Can't wait coming from a note 4.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
I played with a silver edge like the one I ordered. It's a sick phone. The camera launches ridiculously fast, should be great for us folks with kids for picture taking. I'll be picking mine up from best buy on launch day. Can't wait coming from a note 4.

is it really super shiny?

docnok

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Using that reference number tip was spot on. I got my text message from Tmo with UPS tracking number. UPS info matches that reference number info:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160229-113644.jpg
    Screenshot_20160229-113644.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 34
  • tracking updated.png
    tracking updated.png
    164.8 KB · Views: 33

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Tmo must have a deal with Samsung that let's them provide their customers with the device earlier. On their website, starting Friday it said get it early thru them. Their website was down for a bit when I first checked then I checked back a while later then I was able to order it regularly without the pre order link.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol