"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Alexander Hannah

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Yesss!!
  • Color: Silver, I usually go for black, but the S7 looks so sleek in silver. This will be my first deviation from black
  • Carrier: T-Mobile (Pre-order)
  • Throwing a SD card in it: Absolutely! That's what held me back from purchasing the S6. I ended up going with the V10 because I can't do without this feature.
  • Did you order directly from a carrier or somewhere else?: Directly from T-Mobile
(Looking forward to the FREE VR. That should be awesome!)

kalel114

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Just got confirmation. Getting my S7 Edge on March 7th from Sprint Direct 2 You. Can't wait!

Posted via the Android Central App

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
My S7 edge in black arrived at 1:15 today. Can't do anything with it though until tonight. Have to work to pay for it!

Posted via the Android Central App

Bostonz

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I am as well.

AT&T
s7 Edge
not sure on the SD Card yet

coming from an iPhone 6. This will be my 2nd Android based phone. Hoping for the best;) The last one sucked!

Kobaz

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
My account was charged by tmobile today, but the site still says "processing".. Tmobile customer service isn't any help. Anyone else have this problem?

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
My account was charged by tmobile today, but the site still says "processing".. Tmobile customer service isn't any help. Anyone else have this problem?
Their site is practically useless when it comes to finding out when your order will be shipped. Out if the eight phones I have ever ordered from them, one told me it shipped through email at around 8PM. The rest of the notices emailed me after midnight. The website rarely shows this until late that day as well.

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone else get a tracking number from t-mobile but when looking it up it doesn't show that it's shipped yet? jus t"ready for ups"? Anybody who got this have their phone yet? Not sure if I should be on the lookout for UPS or not lol.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
That's what I was hoping for but my status has been like that since the 27th lol. Mostly everyone else's has updated or is being delivered today.

You can contact UPS on Twitter and they can look up the real time status of your order.

I ordered an iPhone on December 23rd and it never updated past processing through sort facility on the delivery date. On Twitter, they were actually able to look up my tracking # and see that it was actually on the truck and that it would be delivered late that night, which it was.

I think it's @UPSHelp or something like that.

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
You can contact UPS on Twitter and they can look up the real time status of your order.

I ordered an iPhone on December 23rd and it never updated past processing through sort facility on the delivery date. On Twitter, they were actually able to look up my tracking # and see that it was actually on the truck and that it would be delivered late that night, which it was.

I think it's @UPSHelp or something like that.

Thanks, I'll try that.

s3riusly

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone else get a tracking number from t-mobile but when looking it up it doesn't show that it's shipped yet? jus t"ready for ups"? Anybody who got this have their phone yet? Not sure if I should be on the lookout for UPS or not lol.

Mine says the same but UPS already came by and nothing. Hopefully later this week...for me lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36