"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

kyleresq

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
That seriously happened to me with my S6 Edge. I was setting it up at work and I dropped it on the concrete parking lot. Broke that screen right in half. It was the very 1st day. The insurance company didn't even have a replacement to send me, they told me to buy my own replacement and they sent me a check minus the deductible. The good news, if you wanted to see the bright side, and I did not at the time, was that I got to re-order a new phone and I got some different bonuses with the replacement.

Batradia

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Will Best Buy only fulfill pre-orders once they have phones from all carriers? I'd hate my at&t phone holding up someone with sprint from getting theirs.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Sprint Telesales told me not shipping till the 6th but decided to wait till the 11th and get from BB.

Just found out on another thread that the sprint orders should be shipping today. All you sprint people check your status!

Posted via the Android Central App

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Sprint warehouse is in my city and we usually get the day it's shipped or the day after but Best Buy is giving away the 64 gig card plus the Gear and Sprint made me mad yesterday over the phone and I almost cancelled after 15 years so I am getting from Best Buy plus their mobile store in the mall is good to us and lasy tear gave us 20% off our Zaggs.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait to get this phone.I have had all HTC since the EVO, five HTC's after that and it's time for a change and i love Android so I am sure were going to like the edge. I'm more excited than my husband and it was all my idea to switch I can't wait. It's just expensive cause we need new Zaggs and cases and car docks. I did find 2 Fast Adaptive chargers on Groupon for 8.99 each I ordered already for extra for us to keep at work.

LOL I should have picked a better name back then when I signed up on this site. The Nexus was my very first Android phone and I was excited.

Since then, I've bought four Samsung phones and not any other Nexus phones. I love what Samsung is doing. I am SOOO excited to be getting this S7 Edge.

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Re: Black, Silver, or Gold? What are you choosing?

So I just checked on mine and my husband's orders through my e-mail confirmation from Verizon, and my order still says expected ship date is 3/11 for the S7 in black, but his just updated to expected ship date of 3/31 for the S7 edge in silver (it had said 3/11 like mine up til today). We preordered on 2/24. I feel like this doesn't bode well, especially because I really don't want to have and be using my phone before him; I would feel really bad :(

troysyx

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Ordered my Silver S7 Edge from T-Mo on Sunday. This thread has me really excited about the possibility of getting it early :)

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Re: Black, Silver, or Gold? What are you choosing?

So I just checked on mine and my husband's orders through my e-mail confirmation from Verizon, and my order still says expected ship date is 3/11 for the S7 in black, but his just updated to expected ship date of 3/31 for the S7 edge in silver (it had said 3/11 like mine up til today). We preordered on 2/24. I feel like this doesn't bode well, especially because I really don't want to have and be using my phone before him; I would feel really bad :(

wow that sucks if it's true! :(

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Were new to Samsung and not getting our Edges till the 11th through Best Buy, So do we want to install Adblock Fast or whatever your talking about? I never had problems with HTC that I know of needed to install ad blocks. Is Adguard better?

I think the S7 and S7 Edge both come with the updated browser so yes, we should be able to install Adblock Fast for it. You can also install Adguard which blocks ads system wide without root. Only problem with Adguard is that it shows an icon in the status bar as well as a card in the pull down that you can't get rid of.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1