"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Captpt

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Ordered my Silver Titanium today from ATT online, BB or ATT stores wouldn't take preorders if I wanted to pay full price upfront?? Weird. ATT Silver is sold out at BB online but got ATT CS to match BB's 64gb SD card offer..
Can't believe some here are seeing their Edges shipped already!! Awesome, can't wait to get back to Android after a 6 month hiatus with Win Mobile 8.1/10... Don't ask ;)

src1425

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Checked the discussions on the Verizon forums about the delay of the silver S7 Edges, and one of the posters had a discouraging conversation with a CS rep that contradicts what I was told.

Screenshot+(12).png

waverider317

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I can confirm what we just said. Spoke to chat rep and stated any Verizon s7 edge in silver order won't ship till 3/31. They could be wrong like they are so often but it's not looking good. At this rate it's almost worth canceling and walking into a store in launch day.

waverider317

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I just spoke on a chat with a Verizon rep and can confirm src comment. They said no s7 edge in silver will be shipped till 3/31. Now they could be wrong like they are so often but. It does not look good.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Not going to lose it yet... but my email says the 11th and online status now says the 31st. If this is true and it doesn't ship for me to have it by the 11th then I will be canceling the order and I may jump ship to T-mo.... if now one was getting the silver that would be one thing, but they are out there in peoples hands already. Again... not Losing it YET....LOL

Yea, I wouldn't be too worried about what the online rep says...LOL they are wrong more than they are right.

Captpt

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
That sucks, sure hope this isn't the case with AT&T!! They're not showing this issue yet and hope if it is the case they let us know... I'd just change to Gold ;)

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
I have absolutely zero faith in the Verizon reps...one of them tried to tell me that we would not be able to do the early upgrade w/our iPhone 6S', and when I pointed out that it clearly was part of the contract, she tried to say Verizon changed the contract terms. It wasn't 15 minutes after I hung up that a Verizon manager was calling me back apologizing all over himself and explaining that for some reason, the phone reps can't see that the flagship iPhones have the early upgrade option and that supposedly my call "prompted an emergency meeting to resolve the issue". If the reps can't even see or get right what is explicitly stated in my current contract terms, I have no faith that they actually know anything about a phone which hasn't even been shipped yet.

tanithis

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Mine has said the same. I preordered early on the 23rd and still waiting on a tracking number and I also have yet to find a Sprint customer that has.

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone for any carrier ordered through Best Buy received any notification of anything other than expected 3/11? (aside from the silver back-orders)

Rafterman00

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Verizon said they changed the deal? LOL, why does that make me think of Darth Vader?

"I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
T-mobile is claiming there was a 'hiccup' in my order and I shouldn't have received a shipping notification, and I'll get it on launch day. This despite the fact people on AC ordered this exact same phone after me and got theirs already. Heads are going to roll.

rgladman

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
T-mobile is claiming there was a 'hiccup' in my order and I shouldn't have received a shipping notification, and I'll get it on launch day. This despite the fact people on AC ordered this exact same phone after me and got theirs already. Heads are going to roll.

After speaking to two different Reps, I am convinced no one knows exactly what anyone's order status is.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
My order from Sprint went in today. I've got a business account, so ordered through my rep rather than the web site, and all she could tell me is I'd have it by the 11th.

re: Sprint. The coverage isn't the greatest, but it's acceptable, and my plan with them is unlimited (and unthrottled) data, 2100 minutes on 4 lines for $100 a month less than any of the other major carriers can give me. I can even still get subsidized phones if I want.

Chris5626

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered mine from Carphone Warehouse in the UK. They are apparently still shipping them to arrive on the 8th of March which is great but the Gear VR is expected to turn up 3-5 days after.

Not too bad though, my wife just ordered hers from T-Mobile in the US and they waited to tell her after payment had been taken that the phone wouldn't be shipped until about 7 days after the launch and you have to redeem the Gear VR offer separately.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
"Shipped," in UPS and FedEx terms, only means that a label was printed. Not that the package has actually been picked up and put in a truck for transport.

I understand. However, that occurred on Saturday. No updates since then, and every T-Mobile rep I talk to tells me something different. Others that ordered after me (I placed on 2/25) have also already received their phones, so I don't know what tmobile's problem is.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad