"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

So I received my cancellation notice this morning for not signing my eip Even though I paid full price and confirmed with csr that it was cancelled. This was three hours ago.

I just now received a tracking number despite all the above and my online order even showing as canceled. im happy but very confused.

I'm sure things will get squared away. Tmobile has impressed me since signing up with them almost 3 years ago. Unlimited music streaming, Video Binge and devices ahead of launch. I've been with every carrier (verizon, att and sprint) and tmobile is catching up to the competition. They will take care of u one way or the other.

Last edited:

kalel114

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Talked to Sprint about getting my Edge earlier in the day, but all the March 7th times were taken. So they made an exception and I am now getting it on the 6th instead. Woot! Super excited.

Posted via the Android Central App

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
So I just chatted with T-Mo and was also told 3/7, and that my online order status hasn't updated because the phone is still listed as "backorder". I'll wait until Monday to complain again.

But I do have a silly question. When I pre-ordered it was a Jump on Demand, and they told me that they now require a down payment for them (based on credit) that they just started doing again about two weeks ago. So they swiped my card (it was like $65), but my account has not been charged yet. This was not said to be tax, just a down payment for the device. Will this charge hit when the device is shipped? Seems weird to swipe my card but then not charge it.

Their reps don't know ANYTHING. Every single one tells me something different. One said the orders were sent by mistake, another said there was a problem with mine, another said I should have gotten it by now. The last rep I spoke with just said to wait and it should ship soon. They're clueless.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I received an email confirming I had signed the EIP. It was part of the JUMP! upgrade process to sign with Docusign. My order hasent been cancelled though. Im just pissed that the UPS status hasent changed to either picked up or something after this many days. They charged me already which should mean that they have actually shipped the phone and yet nothing has moved along.

Join the club. I have spent several hours trying to get anything out of a rep and they're all clueless.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile sucks. They told me that they tried to charge my debit card, for $0.00 mind you, and that it was declined. They then told me that they tried again and that this time it went through. I called my bank and they told me that there was no declined transactions and no transactions whatsoever for the amount of $0.00 or from T-Mobile. Now they're telling me that the order is "still active" and that they are processing orders in the order that they received them, which obviously is not true based on this thread. They suck.

Same thing happened to me. Except they all gave me different reasons for why I haven't gotten it.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Alright, after placing my order on Sunday and not knowing when I would get the phone, I tried the order page again today and this time, if I ordered a S7 Edge, it gave me a delivery date of March 4th. I placed the order again and this time, it says my phone was paid for today unlike the previous order which didn't show as being paid at all, even up to today.

Looks like I'll be getting my phone on Friday.

Screen Shot 2016-03-02 at 4.26.00 PM.png

Last edited:

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I just got an email too for the order I placed today unlike the order I placed on Sunday I never got an email. Now I think I can actually be excited about my phone being delivered this time!

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Re: Black, Silver, or Gold? What are you choosing?

If the black has any silver or chrome ring around the edge, I will opt for Silver. But that gold looks sweet too. Going to be a touch choice....
One of the cases I ended up getting was black with a silver around the edges.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Alright, after placing my order on Sunday and not knowing when I would get the phone, I tried the order page again today and this time, if I ordered a S7 Edge, it gave me a delivery date of March 4th. I placed the order again and this time, it says my phone was paid for today unlike the previous order which didn't show as being paid at all, even up to today.

Looks like I'll be getting my phone on Friday.

View attachment 218308

Carrier?

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
One last question: is your order status visible in your my T-Mobile account, and how did you purchase the device?

Yes it is. It shows that it is being processed and that it has been paid. I bought the phone outright as I do all the phones I buy through T-Mobile so that I can buy a phone anytime I want.

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
T-mobile finally just billed my card. Ordered 2-25 in the morning. I was not expecting to be billed until a little closer to the 11th so I did not have the funds available so they charge was declined. I immediately called the phone number that was in the email that said my payment was declined and gave them my card number again after I transferred my funds. Otherwise I would have already had my phone by now because the rep today told me that I missed the first batch of phones that were shipped out.

Posted via the Android Central App

peejay1784

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Just got a tracking number. Ordered a black the evening of 2/24. Jump on demand. T-Mobile order page is completely blank. When I use their order status tool it says:

"Orders are not visible in this tool until 24 – 72 hours after they are placed. Please check back tomorrow to view your order status."

That just changed a few hours ago, previously it said will ship on or before 3/2. Tracking says ready for UPS with no estimated date for delivery. It'll stay like that for a while I'm assuming.