"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

hevenz1

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I don't know what's going on with my phone so I apologize for the double post, let me try this again I ordered my phone from Sprint at approximately 2 p.m. on Monday afternoon they never changed the processing status online..... so I was wondering what the deal was and when they would ship it happen to be home today, and has ups drove by they dropped off my black phone

Joe J1

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
UPS shows mine as coming today but I think that's impossible. When I ordered yesterday on the T-Mobile site, it said it would be here Friday. UPS still shows that it is ready for UPS with a delivery date of today. If it's coming today like it shows it is, someone did't scan it in which is possible but I doubt it. I'm just expecting it to be delivered Friday as T-Mobile said when I ordered. T-Mobile has never been wrong on any of my phones.
Just received an email for my sunday order for expected 3-7 3-8. My wed order shows nothing beside the 1 dollar charge on my card. hmm

Croq360

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I got mine a couple of days ago. T-Mobile, S7 Edge, Silver.

And submitted my request for the free VR headset and 1 year of Netflix just a few minutes ago.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
There is a promo to get a free wireless charging pad (no the fast charge type) for adding a card to samsung pay for the first time.

ooh, i guess i won't be able to get that anyways since i've already used samsung pay on my note 5. but i did get (supposedly, it's still processing, 2 months later) the gifts of the season (headphones, wireless charger (not fast) and fast charging battery pack) and the $200 promo code (which i had to fight for about 1.5 months with them to get) which i just recently got out of them and used to buy the new fast wireless charging stand, some level u BT headphones, and a case for my s7 edge.

so i guess i'll be okay. their poor execution of the promos makes me weary of the hoops i might have to jump through to get the gear vr...

trekmatt

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
Any ordered in the UK?

i ordered via vodafone, UK delivery dates seem to be 8th March... 5 more days but wondering if anything ordered from anywhere else?

I got an email and text today from carphone warehouse to say it'll be delivered on the 8th and my order is confirmed

Croq360

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
... i did get ... the $200 promo code (which i had to fight for about 1.5 months with them to get) which i just recently got out of them ...
I just got my code from them yesterday. It only took me about 3 weeks of sending them emails and them not responding. I finally threatened them that I was going to the BBB if they didn't respond, and 3 days later, I get my code. Coincidence? Maybe. They never have actually directly responded to my original request though.

i thought the gear VR promo started accepting submissions on the 4th?
When I clicked through from T-Mobile site, it took me to the page and I was able to register.

kyleresq

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I went back and found my order for the Galaxy S6 edge. My showed that it was going to ship on April 8 but by April 8 i already had it for three or four days. So I do have some hope that these AT&T orders are going to ship out tomorrow or the next day. I'll cross my fingers.

Croq360

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I think it depends on the carrier. It asked me what carrier I had and when I said AT&T it told me come back on the 4th. It might be open for other carriers now
You might check again. I just went to promos.samsungpromotions.com/GearVR and when I selected AT&T, it looked like you could enter your information. Note that you're going to need to actually have your phone in order to complete the registration. They will want your IMEI, Wi Fi MAC Address, and a copy of your receipt, in order for you to submit your request.

Captpt

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I don't know what's going on with my phone so I apologize for the double post, let me try this again I ordered my phone from Sprint at approximately 2 p.m. on Monday afternoon they never changed the processing status online..... so I was wondering what the deal was and when they would ship it happen to be home today, and has ups drove by they dropped off my black phone

They got a lot of nerve delivering that phone without changing your processing status!!! lol
I hope AT&T is that nervey ;)

troysyx

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't want to sound rude, but I'm reading this forum and laughing. Are people really upset for not receiving a phone weeks before it is even scheduled to be released? I know that random people are getting it early, and that's awesome, but why get upset?! (S7 Edge silver on order myself with T-Mobile)

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
So reading through some of the last few pages something seems odd to me. People that ordered their phones AFTER me are already getting shipping notices. I'm on T-Mo, as are some of the people that ordered after me but already have shipping notices.

I'm not mad or anything (ok, maybe a little lol), but that does seem very odd to me. Seems that they either don't ship first come first serve or they "prefer" certain customers over others.

I ordered a phone on Sunday that hasn't shipped yet. T-Mobile emailed saying it should ship around the 8th.

I then ordered a phone again yesterday and it shipped yesterday with a delivery date of Friday. I have no idea why I am getting my phone way ahead of people who actually ordered last week.

lockwell

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
AT&T keeps sending me emails advertising Home Security and how great their customer service is. I just want a email saying my phone has shipped :(

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Just received an email for my sunday order for expected 3-7 3-8. My wed order shows nothing beside the 1 dollar charge on my card. hmm

I'm cancelling my order from Sunday because the order I placed yesterday will be here Friday. How that is happening, I don't know.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon