"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Are you in Louisville Kentucky like me NexusGirlX? LOL! The Sprint warehouse is here and so is UPS and I am so hoping mine just magically appears today even though my status hasn't changed. My email says my order has been shipped but status says it's still processing at the warehouse. But I ordered Wed around 1pm after going to BB and finding out they didn't have Silver for Sprint. But someone else ordered Mon and got yesterday and their status hadn't changed. I'm staying home all day just in case.

Did you make arrangements with UPS to have it left at "Front Door"?? AT&T by default sets it up for Signature Required.

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I just chatted with a Verizon rep and she said whatever date is on your order confirmation email will be the shipping date. I think they are just saying that, though.

They told me my status said "deliver" eta on the 11th which is what most of these will be.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Do anyone know where AT&T ships their phones from? I just received an email saying I have a package. The only thing I've ordered in the past few weeks is my S7 edge. I highly doubt it's the phone but I'm curious.

on the west coast at least iirc they ship from texas, and i think using fedex.

edit: i looked up my note 5 shipping.

it's from Fort Worth, Texas and shipped using fedex. and the standard shipping they used for it was overnight. so i'm hoping to see my edge on the 8th!

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Oh good I can't wait to get it our M9's camera isn't that good and a friend of mine was having problems with her LG4 which took good pics and she got an S6 and were out one night and hers were great compared to my M9's. So I know the 7 had to be as good or better.

i'm still amazed at how awesome the camera is on this thing

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Are you in Louisville Kentucky like me NexusGirlX? LOL! The Sprint warehouse is here and so is UPS and I am so hoping mine just magically appears today even though my status hasn't changed. My email says my order has been shipped but status says it's still processing at the warehouse. But I ordered Wed around 1pm after going to BB and finding out they didn't have Silver for Sprint. But someone else ordered Mon and got yesterday and their status hadn't changed. I'm staying home all day just in case.

No, I am in Denver Colorado. I just happened to be lucky and ordered on Wednesday when they had a few phones in stock through the website. When I went to checkout, it had a delivery date of March 4 so I ordered. I immediately went through the order process again after ordering just to see if that phone would have a delivery date and there was none meaning there were no more phones again and of course I didn't go through with that second order.

lockwell

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
on the west coast at least iirc they ship from texas, and i think using fedex.

edit: i looked up my note 5 shipping.

it's from Fort Worth, Texas and shipped using fedex. and the standard shipping they used for it was overnight. so i'm hoping to see my edge on the 8th!

Guess it's not my phone :( it's not from Texas

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Guess it's not my phone :( it's not from Texas

surprisingly i went to look at fedex delivery manager and saw i have a mysterious package coming on the 9th from TN. i'm not sure what it could be, the only thing i can think of is stuff i ordered from samsung (some headphones and a case and stuff) but the company is listed as INGRAM MICRO L P/ESP, so i don't know what to think!

Rafterman00

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
surprisingly i went to look at fedex delivery manager and saw i have a mysterious package coming on the 9th from TN. i'm not sure what it could be, the only thing i can think of is stuff i ordered from samsung (some headphones and a case and stuff) but the company is listed as INGRAM MICRO L P/ESP, so i don't know what to think!

I used to work for Ingram Micro back in the day - computer products distributor.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Oh cause I am in Louisville and the Sprint warehouse and UPS is here and I hoping I get it today. I ordered Wed also LOL! But my status hasn't changed on Sprint and that has happened before to me. Got phone before tracking #. But my email says it's been shipped Sprint site says being processed at the warehouse which is right here. I just want to go pick it up LOL! I was told 2-5 days ordered Wed and I am jealous everyone is getting theirs but originally I was doing BB and would of had to wait till Friday but they were out of Silver. Wish I had ordered earlier from Sprint. Oh Well enjoy your new phone and tell us all about it. :)

No, I am in Denver Colorado. I just happened to be lucky and ordered on Wednesday when they had a few phones in stock through the website. When I went to checkout, it had a delivery date of March 4 so I ordered. I immediately went through the order process again after ordering just to see if that phone would have a delivery date and there was none meaning there were no more phones again and of course I didn't go through with that second order.

Joe J1

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I have ordered Gear VRs from samsung that are fulfilled by ingram micro

pounder001

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I work for Ingram and it would be accessories that you ordered as we do not ship phones out of that location

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
I have ordered Gear VRs from samsung that are fulfilled by ingram micro

I work for Ingram and it would be accessories that you ordered as we do not ship phones out of that location

that makes the most sense. now i wonder when samsung is going to tell me about the shipment of stuff.

i hope it's the headphones i got, i'm flying on friday and the ones i have now are kind of on their last legs.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance