"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

jma78b

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: Black, Silver, or Gold? What are you choosing?

I've ordered direct from Samsung in the UK. My order page finally updated from "Not Processed" to "Awaiting Stock" and my free Gear VR is now listed alongside the phone when it wasn't there for a long time. Ordered on the 28th February so pretty early on. Do I need to worry about "Awaiting Stock"? The pessimist in me worries that somehow I'll need to wait. I think I'm worrying about nothing, but just in case others have experience of their store in the past, does Awaiting stock mean anything bad?

That's what I was worried about. But I've just seen a note on the website that says"05/03/2016 Sent email - Samsung Upgrade Programme - order ************ shipped" Whoop whoop!

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
My order still says being processed at the warehouse which is 10- 20 minutes from my house LOL! Ordered directly from Sprint on Wed around 1pm after i went to BB and they were out of Silver for Sprint and I needed two one for me and one for hubby. He originally wanted black and changed his mind at the last minute. His HTC M9 is gunmetal grey and mine is silver with gold trim but on my hTC I have a whole folder of themes I can download and it changes your background fonts sounds and some of your stock icons. I am guessing after seeing the Jungle theme Samsung has the same different themes. I am looking forward to this phone. Mine said shipping on the 7th but then it said already shipped even though Sprints site says being processed at the warehouse still.

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Sprint just shipped my order out. My tracking number isn't showing anything yet but I'm assuming I'll get it by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Posted via the Android Central App

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Cancelled my order on AT&T. Tired of them not knowing anything and no idea when it will ship even though it says 3/7. I proceeded to Best Buy and preordered and will get it on Monday morning. They have them in stock and will be releasing them on Monday morning. I have my appointment setup and will even be getting the 64GB SD card as an added bonus. Can't wait!!!!

Dena Ahmed

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I'll be skipping from a note 4 to the s7 edge. Was very tempted to get the note 5 and am slightly nervous that the note 6 will just be a powerhouse but I'm still super excited about my s7 edge!

Rafterman00

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Cancelled my order on AT&T. Tired of them not knowing anything and no idea when it will ship even though it says 3/7. I proceeded to Best Buy and preordered and will get it on Monday morning. They have them in stock and will be releasing them on Monday morning. I have my appointment setup and will even be getting the 64GB SD card as an added bonus. Can't wait!!!!

You HOPE they will be releasing on Monday. A bird in the hand. . .

kalel114

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Sprint will be bringing my phone tomorrow via their Direct 2 To service. Just got a confirmation phone call from them. Can't wait. Have my case, memory card, and screen protector already.

jian9007

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Mine is now on the way from T-Mobile and will be here Monday. The strange thing is that on My UPS, it shows as shipping via UPS Ground, not overnight, and the shipping date shows Wednesday, the 2nd of March (left New York that day). Still excited to get it tomorrow though. SD card is coming in Monday as well. :cool:

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
What protector did you get?

Sprint will be bringing my phone tomorrow via their Direct 2 To service. Just got a confirmation phone call from them. Can't wait. Have my case, memory card, and screen protector already.

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Just received a text from Tmo that my order has been processed and is waiting on UPS. They also sent me a tracking number. It would be nice if they picked it up today so that I can have it Monday, but I know that won't happen. Good thing is that UPS comes early in my neck of the woods and I should have it Tuesday around noon.

For those of you that missed it. .. I ordered mine last Saturday afternoon thru their website.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Just received a text from Tmo that my order has been processed and is waiting on UPS. They also sent me a tracking number. It would be nice if they picked it up today so that I can have it Monday, but I know that won't happen. Good thing is that UPS comes early in my neck of the woods and I should have it Tuesday around noon.

For those of you that missed it. .. I ordered mine last Saturday afternoon thru their website.
You'll have it Tuesday. It's just gonna be agonizing to get over the weekend because nothing will happen till Monday.

Last year, T-Mobile used to have a Saturday delivery option and I used to wait to order my phones on Friday and have them overnighted because they would always get here before noon on Saturday. They stopped offering that Saturday option and now no carriers offer Saturdays. Even Apple stopped.

Good luck with your order!

Poleaux

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Color?
Carrier?
Throwing a SD card in it?
Did you order directly from a carrier or somewhere else (Bestbuy or whichever)?

Silver
T-Moblie
32GB SD Card from Amazon for $10
Ordered directly from T-Mobile

I'm jumping from my Nexus 6 to the SG7E. I feel like I'm cheating on Nexus, but it's time for a change I guess. This my first samsung since they did the Nexus. I should be receiving my device on 7 March.

I also ordered some more ish from Amazon

AMAZON ORDER.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech