"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Torch9850

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Ordered black Edge 7:45 am on the first preorder day. Got an order number that began with 512xxxxxxx. Verizon charged my credit card last night. No shipping notice yet at 11:00 am this morning, Sunday 03/06. Hope will be soon. I'm sitting with empty case and microSD card!

Batradia

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Just got a call to schedule pick up at Best Buy. 2 o'clock tomorrow picking up my s7 and s7e!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

paparaji

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: Black, Silver, or Gold? What are you choosing?

my order page just got upudated. ordered sammy galaxy s7 edge GOLD. I m on AT&T

Order Date 02/23/2016 at 9:30:10 AM EST
Scheduled delivery:
Tue 3/08/2016 by 3:00 pm

YAY!!!! cant wait.

GoldenWarr

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Well I don't know how they send these notifications. I assumed they send them out all at once, once the phones are all packed and ready.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Anyone on T-Mobile getting any shipping/tracking numbers today?

I still have my original S7 Edge that I ordered a week ago that hasn't shipped yet. I'm still wondering how a phone that I ordered Wednesday the 2nd, got delivered on Friday ahead of my first phone and way ahead of people that ordered on the 23rd or so.

Trakis

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
My AT&T phone also shipped. Tracking number with FedEx isn't coming back w/ results yet though. Sounds like everyone else's is coming on Tuesday?

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Anyone on T-Mobile getting any shipping/tracking numbers today?

That's weird did you order the same color on the 23rd as you did on the 2nd. They told my friend the one with the Note 5 who just switched to t mobile after years with Sprint silver was on back order but she would still get before the 11th. I was off all weekend and wanted mine Friday so bad. But I am like 80-90% sure it will be here tomorrow and if not Tues for sure. My friend saw where we ordered and just got her Note 5 but couldn't resist she had this extra free line not being used and I kept raving about the phone and she had to order too. My other friend has the 6 edge and sees no reason to get the 7 but she is getting her husband one for Fathers Day she said he's still sporting his S3. LOL!

I still have my original S7 Edge that I ordered a week ago that hasn't shipped yet. I'm still wondering how a phone that I ordered Wednesday the 2nd, got delivered on Friday ahead of my first phone and way ahead of people that ordered on the 23rd or so.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
That's weird did you order the same color on the 23rd as you did on the 2nd. They told my friend the one with the Note 5 who just switched to t mobile after years with Sprint silver was on back order but she would still get before the 11th. I was off all weekend and wanted mine Friday so bad. But I am like 80-90% sure it will be here tomorrow and if not Tues for sure. My friend saw where we ordered and just got her Note 5 but couldn't resist she had this extra free line not being used and I kept raving about the phone and she had to order too. My other friend has the 6 edge and sees no reason to get the 7 but she is getting her husband one for Fathers Day she said he's still sporting his S3. LOL!

Yes I ordered the same exact color which is silver.