"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Mine shipped too! Ordered around midnight on the 23rd

Silver edge AT&T

Will be here Tuesday!

It looks like they're updating as the packages are scanned, mine was scanned around 11am cst, so that explains why notifications are going out at different times.

Oddly enough my att status page still says preparing to ship, go figure

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I finally got mine, but wouldn't you know it has a defective screen. The lower third has a yellow discoloration.

Rafterman00

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I finally got mine, but wouldn't you know it has a defective screen. The lower third has a yellow discoloration.

Maybe its glue issue. New iPhones, straight from the factory tend to get that, until the glue binding the screen fully dries. I imagine other phone brands could have that problem.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Maybe its glue issue. New iPhones, straight from the factory tend to get that, until the glue binding the screen fully dries. I imagine other phone brands could have that problem.

T-Mobile just placed a new order and is sending me a new one. I figure by the time I get it if it's glue it will be dry. If not then I know it's not glue.

Batradia

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Ugh! Just got a call from Best Buy that they don't physically have my s7 in store, only my s7e. Wanted to warn me that it might not be there before my appointment at 2pm.

Computer is telling them they have stock that isn't in store. Wish they looked before they called...

Posted via the Android Central App

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
I just talked to bestbuy they said all phones preorder from bestbuy will be shipped on release date :( well that suck.

Isn't that how they normally do it? How about picking it up at a store? I would just got to ur carrier at launch if they can't follow thru.
I've never had any issues getting a Sammy phone at launch. Just don't go first thing in the morning. There will be plenty to go around. Sammy phones haven't been selling like they want. I wouldn't stress over it.

Cliff W

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Isn't that how they normally do it? How about picking it up at a store? I would just got to ur carrier at launch if they can't follow thru.
I've never had any issues getting a Sammy phone at launch. Just don't go first thing in the morning. There will be plenty to go around. Sammy phones haven't been selling like they want. I wouldn't stress over it.

Thing is my bro in law the one who ordered for me and he the one who has to pick it up sadly he works late at night

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
So my tracking info from ups says 2nd day air. My question is does this mean I get it Tuesday? Do they count Tomorrow Monday as one and Tuesday as two and deliver it Tuesday or ?

Anyone who knows thank you.

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
So my tracking info from ups says 2nd day air. My question is does this mean I get it Tuesday? Do they count Tomorrow Monday as one and Tuesday as two and deliver it Tuesday or ?

Anyone who knows thank you.

Well mine says next day Air. So from what I hear they pick it up tomorrow and I get it Tuesday. Going by that yours should arrive Wednesday. In theory.

Joe J1

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Anyone on T-Mobile getting any shipping/tracking numbers today?

I still have my original S7 Edge that I ordered a week ago that hasn't shipped yet. I'm still wondering how a phone that I ordered Wednesday the 2nd, got delivered on Friday ahead of my first phone and way ahead of people that ordered on the 23rd or so.
No tracking yet on both my orders. T-mobile S7 edge. I per-ordered 2 LG phones from T-mobile before and the same thing happened where the later shipped out first. I think alot will ship tomorrow?