"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
No tracking yet on both my orders. T-mobile S7 edge. I per-ordered 2 LG phones from T-mobile before and the same thing happened where the later shipped out first. I think alot will ship tomorrow?
I hope everyone's phones ship out from T-Mobile tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone!

mikey95gt

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi All, here is my status. Discover card pending transaction 03/06/16 BEST BUY 0994 $-826.79 which also happened when i ordered it 2/26 but then disappeared until today. BB order status -$826.79 Awaiting Authorization in the payment field. Ordered for pickup in Cedar Rapids, IA an Unactivated device Samsung - Galaxy S7 edge 32GB - Silver Titanium (Verizon Wireless) Status: Pre-ordered Expected release date: 03/11/2016 processing. No emails or calls yet, but don't expect any until mine is ready for pickup, in which I usually just get an email when it is physically ready on all of my previous online orders for store pickup. Based off that past experience, once i see the pending charge it usually is ready for pickup within 24 hrs.
Similar experience when I ordered the 200g sd card for the phone last week and had it shipped to my home. Once I saw that second pending charge on my discover card it shipped.
Hope it helps.
Update: Now says Expected release date: 03/07/2016

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm second guessing my decision a bit. Part of me wants to go back to the 6P, but the battery life on the edge is awesome. (already tried the 6p once but had one with a horrible pink screen)

Cliff W

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi All, here is my status. Discover card pending transaction 03/06/16 BEST BUY 0994 $-826.79 which also happened when i ordered it 2/26 but then disappeared until today. BB order status -$826.79 Awaiting Authorization in the payment field. Ordered for pickup in Cedar Rapids, IA an Unactivated device Samsung - Galaxy S7 edge 32GB - Silver Titanium (Verizon Wireless) Status: Pre-ordered Expected release date: 03/11/2016 processing. No emails or calls yet, but don't expect any until mine is ready for pickup, in which I usually just get an email when it is physically ready on all of my previous online orders for store pickup. Based off that past experience, once i see the pending charge it usually is ready for pickup within 24 hrs.
Similar experience when I ordered the 200g sd card for the phone last week and had it shipped to my home. Once I saw that second pending charge on my discover card it shipped.
Hope it helps.
Update: Now says Expected release date: 03/07/2016

Mine just switch to the 7th to :)

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Sprint originally told me it would be shipped on the 6th which I knew no way that's Sunday. My husband said today maybe it was shipped today from warehouse to UPS waiting for tomorrow delivery will see. But than my 1st email said pending then processing and said being shipped 3/7 but than my 3rd email said shipped and my card has been charged. But Sprint status still says being processed at the warehouse which is not far from my house. So maybe the original being shipped 3/7 on my email is right and I'll get it tomorrow since the warehouse is here in my city. All I know is it says 2-5 days and I ordered Wed so I have to get it by Tues. If they try telling me the silver is on B/O I'll be mad LOL! I know it's popular but I was told the black and gold were gone 1st.

Mine just switch to the 7th to :)

trevor42088

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
So i ordered a S7 Onyx and S7 edge titanium i would say the 29th or so with tmobile. Both Jump phones.

My girlfriend got a text message tonight with a tracking number. I didnt. I decided to talk to tmobile through chat on their site, and they are telling me the edge models are all back ordered, and wont ship until atleast 5-7 days after originally thought.

bummer.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
=\ talked to tmobiles chat thing today which told me the s7 edge onyx is back ordered (as well as every other model) and wont ship for 5-7 days longer than expected.

That could happen but we don't know if the CSR reps on the phone really know anything. I've been told things over the phone that never happened or things that I just knew weren't true.

yoshi351

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
My S7 edge both in black/silver was shipped today. Was part of the BOGO special.(ATT) They upped the credit for the BOGO to $695 from $595 before March 3rd. Pre-ordered in store on the 28th of Feb. Now to wait for my gear s2 classic 4g to ship.

rdrive41071

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Maybe a dumb question but, are all these people who are getting their phones early people who paid outright online for the phone? I ordered mine in store - upgrade on a lease plan through sprint and order status is the same - will ship out the week of 3/7.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I am with Sprint and I ordered through telesales and I had an option to lease or resign for 2 years and pay $299 which we did the $299. Didn't want my bill to be any higher plus were getting $150 each for our old phones. I don't think it matters how you pay.

rdrive41071

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Only thing I have to pay is the activation fee. I had my upgrade available for a couple months now but wanted to wait for the s7 edge. Hopefully it ships in the next day or so. I'm getting impatient!

This is my first attempt at a lease plan. I like the idea of upgrading every year as to being stuck with the same phone on a 2 year contract.

Last edited:

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
We paid for the phones but with Sprint like our M9's you pay $50 extra per phone and have to mail in rebates I hate that. But Best Buy was out of silver for us. But she charged me an extra $30 bucks and said it's an upgrade/activation fee and we don't even have the phones activated yet so I hope I don't get charged another $36 bucks after that.

I only thing I have to pay is the activation fee. I had my upgrade available for a couple months now but wanted to wait for the s7 edge. Hopefully it ships in the next day or so. I'm getting inpatient!

This is my first attempt at a lease plan. I like the idea of upgrading every year as to being stuck with the same phone on a 2 year contract.

johnny8410

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered mine today from AT&T in silver. It was a tough choice between silver and black but I've always had black phones so i thought I would give it a try. I also tried ordering thru BestBuy but kept getting an error that I did not meet the eligibility requirements so just went thru the AT&T website. Hopefully it gets shipped soon. Now to look for a case and screen protector.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Placed an order over the weekend while battling the flu 😀

Silver S7 Edge
T-Mobile
Samsung 64GB SD Card

Will be doing some deep in depth testing between this device and my current Nexus 6P.

No movement on shipping info yet.

joymariah041

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
So excited! My Tmobile shipping confirmation says my S7 Edge in Gold Platinum will arrive tomorrow morning via UPS!

Haven't been this excited about a phone since the Blackberry Passport, can't wait to try out this AMAZING phone and CAMERA!

I've got a 128GB SD card ready to go, a Crystal View Ringke Fusion Case on the way!

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I know we're excited to I finally got my tracking numbers and it says being processed by UPS and the Sprint warehouse is here in my city. So I know if it says estimated date 3/9 I'll get it Tues maybe even tomorrow. I am really excited too! We went to BB tonight and played around with it for a little bit I took a picture and a selfie and it was so much better than my HTC M9. I bought this S View Flip cover case but I also like the LED one they make so I might exchange. But I ordered a Otterbox Symmetry also I am waiting on from Amazon. I have a 64 gig card somewhere I ordered awhile back but they sent me the slow version by mistake and gave me credit and I got to keep it but I can't find it. I want the Samsung EVO plus card anyway. All we need is screen protectors and we'll be good to go. He got a BB platinum case today with a kickstand and holster. We've had 6 HTC phones our 1st Samsung.

So excited! My Tmobile shipping confirmation says my S7 Edge in Gold Platinum will arrive tomorrow morning via UPS!

Haven't been this excited about a phone since the Blackberry Passport, can't wait to try out this AMAZING phone and CAMERA!

I've got a 128GB SD card ready to go, a Crystal View Ringke Fusion Case on the way!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois