"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Anu Mantra

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Preordered S7 edge tmobile on 28th feb. No status yet. What are the chances of getting the limited Netflix offer now?
Don't know how they are processing orders?

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Can't sleep because of flu. Amazing how refreshing my tracking info constantly doesn't get it here quicker. :-/

Posted via the Android Central App

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I refreshed all day and night when I was at home and I told my husband it would probably be after midnight and it was around 1230. I am hoping we get them tomorrow. My Symmetry case will be here Thursday not sure if I'm gonna keep my Samsung clear cover case after watching this you tube video.

themuffinman

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
This question is mainly for sprint customers but anyone else can chime in:

So for those that already got their devices or have gotten their tracking information, do any of you have/ordered the edge in silver?

Captpt

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Seems to me the AT&T orders are getting processed in the order they came in, I didn't order until the 1st so not expecting to receive my shipped notice until later today to tomorrow.. Kinda sucks that if you were buying the phone outright vs monthly payment plan the local AT&T stores or Best Buy wouldn't take our orders.. Doesn't make ANY sense to me why???

GooberVox

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Odered my 2 silver edges from our local Sprint corp store on Saturday 3/5. Got my shipping notification on Sunday 3/6 notifying me it will be ready for pickup on 3/9

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Can't sleep because of flu. Amazing how refreshing my tracking info constantly doesn't get it here quicker. :-/

God, the flu sucks! Totally out of it last week but I managed enough strength to order that S7 Edge 🤒😀

LMychajluk

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Was talking to a guy at work Friday morning and saying I have no reason to upgrade my S5. Well, 2 hours later I had placed my order w/ Sprint for the Titanium S7 Edge. Got it on lease for the $30/mo, plus the VR Headset offer, PLUS they told me I was eligible for a free tablet.

Got a shipping notice from UPS this morning w/ the tracking #, though no details show yet. Hoping to have it tomorrow, or Wed at the latest.

rdrive41071

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Odered my 2 silver edges from our local Sprint corp store on Saturday 3/5. Got my shipping notification on Sunday 3/6 notifying me it will be ready for pickup on 3/9

Wow, I ordered my silver edge on 2/27 and still no tracking number. Same deal - ordered from Corp store.

rgladman

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, I ordered late on the evening of the 29th with tmobile and they just charged my bank account. I'm guessing it's shipping soon.

I wish you luck but I ordered from TMO on the 27th, gold edge, they charged my card last Friday and no movement. I have seen others who ordered the same phone 4 t0 5 days later and they have shipping notices.

TMO definitely isn't shipping in the order received.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy