"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

jgreenee

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
is anyones order stuck in indiana? my fedex status says its supposed to deliver today by 8pm. but the last update was 12:33 am. still no updates, still in the arrived status. i live in pennsylvania so thats pretty far away. idk if its stuck there or if someone didnt scan it.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I cancelled that first order I placed on the 28th as of today. Yesterday they said it was ready to ship. Today they said it was on backorder. Insisted on speaking to a supervisor and I got the order canceled. at least I don't have to b bothered with returning it now after I get it like they kept telling me..

I got my silver Edge on Friday and I'm happy.

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

After much frustration because UPS had an issue with finding my husband, he finally has it in his hands! I can't wait to play with it tonight.

Is it me or is this post too x-rated for this forum?
I'm glad ur husband was located, but i do not want to know what's in his hands and that u will be playing with it tonight. Lmao!
Thanks for the laugh after a rough day!

mnphoneguy1

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
is anyones order stuck in indiana? my fedex status says its supposed to deliver today by 8pm. but the last update was 12:33 am. still no updates, still in the arrived status. i live in pennsylvania so thats pretty far away. idk if its stuck there or if someone didnt scan it.

Same boat as you. Supposed to be delivered to MN today. My last update was 4pm yesterday in Indy. Boooo

jgreenee

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
call fedex, i just did. the automated message said its on its way to the facility in my area and should here by 8pm. just say "tracking" then say ur tracking number. 1-800-463-3339

mikeyd1984

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Don't even have a tracking number. I'm with tmobile so it's ups and I'm signed up with my choice that notifies me of any packages

Posted via the Android Central App

Captpt

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Was out all day but kept checking to see if FedEx made the 1st attempt to deliver my phone before noon as it was listed knowing I was going to miss today's delivery attempt but every time I checked tracking FedEx's tracking said in big red letters "A FedEx National Service Disruption is in Effect" so i thought I was totally screwed in even making arrangements to pick it up at their Hub tonight and working 24 hr shift tomorrow I resigned myself to not having it until Friday the earliest but when I got home low and behold the FedEx driver ignored the Signature required and left the little beauty on my front porch!!! I'm psyched!! I have a fun night ahead of getting my Edge setup and get my **** back to Android :)
FedEx.jpg
edge.jpg

Anu Mantra

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Mine was terrible today. And that's after 3 full charge cycles. Hope it's not a bad unit.

Also is it taking like more than 1.5 hours to charge the mobile to full capacity? Mine is very slow in terms of charging. Don't know what fast charging is doing. :p
It also gets heated up a little while fast charging. So I'm not sure if it's with everyone or is it just me.

Anu Mantra

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Anyone received confirmation for Gear VR. How much time it takes after submission to get a verified email.
After submitting my form, it said "Give 4-6 weeks for verification."

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Also is it taking like more than 1.5 hours to charge the mobile to full capacity? Mine is very slow in terms of charging. Don't know what fast charging is doing. :p
It also gets heated up a little while fast charging. So I'm not sure if it's with everyone or is it just me.

Nope not just u. Was thinking that last night as well. Took a while to charge.

SROhlms

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hearing of T-mobile customers that ordered online or in store on the 4th and 5th getting their phones. I ordered the morning of the 3rd and it still states "Processing". Does anyone know if the supposed backordered phones will be going out for preorders first? Or are such shipments going to be making their way into stores first? I'd have no issue walking into a store on the 11th and buying one if mine doesn't show up by then.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Anyone received confirmation for Gear VR. How much time it takes after submission to get a verified email.
After submitting my form, it said "Give 4-6 weeks for verification."

that won't happen anytime soon. i would expect people will hear from them maybe in about a month from now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers