"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

jian9007

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Also is it taking like more than 1.5 hours to charge the mobile to full capacity? Mine is very slow in terms of charging. Don't know what fast charging is doing. :p
It also gets heated up a little while fast charging. So I'm not sure if it's with everyone or is it just me.

It's completely normal to get heated up when fast charging. If you turn the fast charging off it won't do that. It says on the bottom of the battery settings page that the device may become hot when using the fast cable charging.

jian9007

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
The battery on this thing is fantastic so far. Of course I disabled/uninstalled many apps and such, but it's been great so far. About an hour and 45 minutes of screen on time plus being connected to my Moto 360 V2 (and using the Moto 360 with Ok Google, etc). After over 12 hours and it's only at 80% and I'm not using the app power saving for any apps either (and I'm also not running it in any power saving modes). :cool:

Screenshot_20160310-022049.jpg

ninjakel

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
My black edge has just been delivered to my house but I'm at work for another 4 and a bit hours :-(

Posted via the Android Central App

ninjakel

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
In the UK on 3 but bought the black edge directly from Samsung. I ordered the black clear case with it which is what held it up, called up and got the case removed from the order and it shipped 30 mins later. Bought a case from mobile fun instead.

I got tracking info about 4/5 hours after the status changed to shipped and got a text from parcel force at 11 to say it would be delivered between 11.30 and 12.30

Last edited:

Anu Mantra

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
The battery on this thing is fantastic so far. Of course I disabled/uninstalled many apps and such, but it's been great so far. About an hour and 45 minutes of screen on time plus being connected to my Moto 360 V2 (and using the Moto 360 with Ok Google, etc). After over 12 hours and it's only at 80% and I'm not using the app power saving for any apps either (and I'm also not running it in any power saving modes). :cool:

View attachment 219487

Are you getting this OUT OF THE BOX or after few charge cycles.

My second charge cycle is also not good. You see 50%of it got eaten by android itself. I didn't used my mobile much after last charge.
While it will manage to get over 22 hours, my real concern is I'm just starting with the apps. What will happen to it after 1 month. For me app power saving is also on auto.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160310-105011.jpg
    Screenshot_20160310-105011.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 34

trevor42088

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
So the tmobile store down the street just confirmed they have them in store now and will sell first thing tomorrow. Screw my pre order... still pissed about it.

trevor42088

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
so i just called tmobile, spoke with a nice woman who grabbed a manager to help cancel my pre order. They said their systems werent allowing them because i had already s-signed, seemed like they had to email a back office to have them do it 'pretty quickly'. She also up'd my credit limit to make sure when i go into the store tomorrow, and the phone is still on my account, ill be able to add another with no problem. Left pretty detailed notes that retail are able to see, so if there isnt any issue with my JOD being used on an order 10 days before, they would know whats going on.

Now to call in late tomorrow so i can pick up the phone before work

rdavenp3

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
So the tmobile store down the street just confirmed they have them in store now and will sell first thing tomorrow. Screw my pre order... still pissed about it.

Just called my local T-Mobile store and they said they have plenty at the store for tomorrow. I'm cancelling my order since it's been in processing state for over a week now and heading to the store tomorrow morning.

s7edge

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
I applaud Samsung taking care of pre order pretty well always get before the release day. iPhone are terrible taking pre order always need to wait 4 to 5 weeks to get the phone in the hand.

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
According to someone I just spoke with at T-mobile. They were only given limited pre order supply, and the demand was much higher than expected.

Beginning tomorrow they are expected to have a much more plentiful supply to send out to customers.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Pre-Order has been cancelled and if I'm still happy go lucky maybe I will venture into a store tomorrow to check it out, might have just been a sign to not leave my 6P 😬😬

FWSF

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Anyone feel like doing market research about the new S7? I work for a company that's looking to get people to come in the day after and talk about their first impressions. If you live in San Francisco let me know! I'll see if we can get you paid for pre-ordering and talking abut it!

Jagadalic

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
My label was created and phone should be delivered tomorrow. I had ordered a silver T-Mobile edge on 2/29.

lando43

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
My card was charged this morning, but order is still processing, still with my fingers crossed for the free stuff, black s7 edge order 3/2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca