"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I just checked my order status on AT&T (which usually states that it would ship between the 23rd through the 30th) just updated and says its shipped! It's coming to my job on Monday morning! I cannot wait! I am so excited!

Necrocis

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I just checked my order status on AT&T (which usually states that it would ship between the 23rd through the 30th) just updated and says its shipped! It's coming to my job on Monday morning! I cannot wait! I am so excited!

When did you order and which color? I ordered the silver 3/11, and my shipping estimate is 25-1. Hopefully mine will ship sooner.

Posted via the Android Central App

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine on 3/9 in Silver (this just so happens to be the most popular color of the edge, I've noticed!) I have never been more excited to go into work on a Monday than I am right now lol

Necrocis

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine on 3/9 in Silver (this just so happens to be the most popular color of the edge, I've noticed!) I have never been more excited to go into work on a Monday than I am right now lol

Hope you like it, please reply with your thoughts on it. Happy Monday!

Necrocis

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Mine shipped today, wasn't expecting it so soon. My case will not be in until Wednesday and haven't even thought about a screen protector. I figured it would be here by Friday.

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Hope you like it, please reply with your thoughts on it. Happy Monday!

I absolutely love it. It is so much different from my S5 and feels so much better in the hand - definitely a premium phone. I'm still playing around with it and learning about all the features but overall I love this phone and I am so glad I convinced myself to order it

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I know we went from HTC to the Edge and have never had Samsung before. We love it and I keep playing around with it and finding out more stuff it does I love it!

I absolutely love it. It is so much different from my S5 and feels so much better in the hand - definitely a premium phone. I'm still playing around with it and learning about all the features but overall I love this phone and I am so glad I convinced myself to order it

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I ordered Saturday in a T-Mobile store and it shipped today overnight. I switched to T-Mobile from ATT or at least testing for 2 weeks. I hope it works well and I can save some money. I'm not a big traveler and coverage in the Cleveland is suppose to be good.

Anu Mantra

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Gear VR claim approved and shipping on 04/01. Also received the NETFLIX Code for 1 year membership and got an extra free month for returning to Netflix. Today is just my day. Yohooo!!!!

Soggly

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the silver edge yesterday through t-mobile with one day shipping, now they're saying it's backed up until April 5'th, fml

Michael Pecikonis

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my gold online Saturday with estimated 4/4 shipping, 2 hours later, I had tracking numbers and received yesterday.

How is that possible? I ordered a silver on the 18th and nothing. Still processing and says shipping the 31st. And it still says the 4th for gold. Hoe did you get yours? Wth is going on at Verizon? Do they have them or not? The Verizon rep couldn't answer earlier because they're system was being updated,it truly wss he told me before I even mentioned what I was calling about, but said samsung is having a problem keeping up. Sounds like bull****. He didn't even know about the 31st until I told him. So what's going on. Did they get them in or not? Anyone else get theirs?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance