03-04-2016 07:49 AM
38 12
tools
    Pretty good deal considering I was going to sign up for Netflix soon.

T-Mobile S7/S7 Edge pre-order bonus-uploadfromtaptalk1456246936219.jpg
    RadiantDuck likes this.
    02-23-2016 11:02 AM
    Not bad... I do hope the code is valid when stacking up with last year's promo hehe. Free Netflix for years!!!!

Unfortunately I won't be pre-ordering Still on the fence on whether to 'upgrade' or not from the Note 5, but mostly about the release date: I'll be traveling all of March and would hate for a $780 phone to be sitting at my door for three weeks haha
    VDub2174 and anon(27512) like this.
    02-23-2016 11:09 AM
    Not bad... I do hope the code is valid when stacking up with last year's promo hehe. Free Netflix for years!!!!

Unfortunately I won't be pre-ordering Still on the fence on whether to 'upgrade' or not from the Note 5, but mostly about the release date: I'll be traveling all of March and would hate for a $780 phone to be sitting at my door for three weeks haha
    Don't worry, it wouldn't be sitting there for 3 weeks!
    anon(27512) likes this.
    02-23-2016 11:18 AM
    Don't worry, it wouldn't be sitting there for 3 weeks!
    Haha, exactly! I've never had a package stolen so far, but wouldn't wanna push my luck for 3 weeks on a big, juicy box that probably says T-Mobile somewhere...
    02-23-2016 11:27 AM
    You can stack... Did it last year with the 6 edge and 6+, I will stack the S7 Edge with it

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-23-2016 12:11 PM
    The Jump! On Demand program sounds very enticing now... damn!
    02-23-2016 12:18 PM
    I thought about jump on demand but it is the classic own vs lease. Jump vs Jump on Demand. If you will always swap phones and never want to have it paid for Jump on Demand works. No extra cost for Jump on demand vs $12 a month for Jump with Insurance. No insurance with Jump on demand. I think Insurance is $8-$10 a month without Jump. I guess you could always buy a Square trade warranty instead - Cell Phone Insurance - Cell Phone Warranty - Cellphone Insurance
    02-23-2016 12:55 PM
    I don't care to ever own a phone so JOD works great for me...always have the latest phone.
    02-23-2016 01:05 PM
    You're already paying pretty much the same every month on Jump! and trade in every year (otherwise you're not using Jump!, really hehe) plus the Jump! fee which is 12 bucks for a high-tier phone now.

The On Demand will let you swap phones three times a year and insurance is 10 bucks for the high-tier phones. And yes, you don't own the phone...but you CAN own it. On Demand payments count towards the value of the phone, so you can pay it off and keep it in the end if you want. But at the rate phones' prices drop these days, would you really want to keep it?
    02-23-2016 01:08 PM
    It's a pretty good deal, if you were going to buy it anyways
    02-23-2016 02:02 PM
    You're already paying pretty much the same every month on Jump! and trade in every year (otherwise you're not using Jump!, really hehe) plus the Jump! fee which is 12 bucks for a high-tier phone now.

The On Demand will let you swap phones three times a year and insurance is 10 bucks for the high-tier phones. And yes, you don't own the phone...but you CAN own it. On Demand payments count towards the value of the phone, so you can pay it off and keep it in the end if you want. But at the rate phones' prices drop these days, would you really want to keep it?
    Good points. I might do it now but I was told that I had to start with a paid for phone? I still owed $290 on my G4 today when I jumped.
    02-23-2016 02:44 PM
    Also, you end up paying about 35 dollars more in the end for the device if your on On Demand (should you want to buy it). Monthly price is roughly the same, it's the final payment where 'they get'cha'.
    02-23-2016 02:44 PM
    Also, you end up paying about 35 dollars more in the end for the device if your on On Demand (should you want to buy it). Monthly price is roughly the same, it's the final payment where 'they get'cha'.
    Thanks for the input. I looked in to it. I would lose my grandfathered plan and they would force me to go to simple choice plan. 4 lines would go to $115 where I am paying $85 now for the plan.
    02-23-2016 02:59 PM
    Oh, darn! Yeah, I didn't take grandfathered plans into account. I'm on the 50-dollar all-unlimited family plan (which they kinda brought back but you need 3 with a 4th line for free... but 150 is definitely more than 85 bucks).
    02-23-2016 04:30 PM
    But even with JoD, you can buy out the phone, just like Jump only its after 18 months. Jump had a mandatory $10 charge for insurance, with JoD its your choice, knowing you are leasing the phone and will have to pay for it if you can't turn it in due to water damage, won't turn on, or display doesn't work.
    02-26-2016 08:54 AM
    I have a question about the free 1 year Netflix promo. I am already a Netflix customer (4 streams), and T-Mobile c/s says the offer only applies to current customers. Is that true?
    02-26-2016 10:52 AM
    I have a question about the free 1 year Netflix promo. I am already a Netflix customer (4 streams), and T-Mobile c/s says the offer only applies to current customers. Is that true?
    Didn't see anything about that in the FAQ.

Here's a link.
    02-26-2016 01:45 PM
    Then you shouldn't be worried! Unless you meant new customers. I don't know the specifics, but on the same promo last year with the Note 5, you can use it even if you're an existing user. They give you a code to be used for credit, so I don't think it matters if you use it on a new account or an old one. Worst case scenario? Use a second e-mail to get it.

And someone here also confirmed that the codes can be stacked up, so if you already have credit from last year, you can still add this on top of that and get even more free Netflix time.
    02-26-2016 01:49 PM
    What they will give you is the equivalent to a free full year of the 2 TV plan, at the new price is $9.99 a month, so they just convert that to a credit to your account of $119.98, so that for you with a $11.99/month plan means 10 free months.
    02-26-2016 06:32 PM
    What they will give you is the equivalent to a free full year of the 2 TV plan, at the new price is $9.99 a month, so they just convert that to a credit to your account of $119.98, so that for you with a $11.99/month plan means 10 free months.
    Ummm...not so sure about that. I got the promo from last year and the code didn't 'translate' to money, it translated directly to 12 months of the standard plan (my account is still being charged in MXN, and the price there is cheaper... )
    02-28-2016 10:33 AM
    Ummm...not so sure about that. I got the promo from last year and the code didn't 'translate' to money, it translated directly to 12 months of the standard plan (my account is still being charged in MXN, and the price there is cheaper... )
    I've had 4 Netflix bonuses in the past year since I got my S6 edge, and all of them have been posted to my account as credits, just like I explained before. But not just me, 3 of my co-workers that took the offer from the S6 and Note 5 got the same. So, until I changed my plan in December to the 4K plan ($11.99/month) I had the equivalent of almost 40 months of credit or about $380 credit balance on my account because I had the grandfathered $7.99/month plan. Now it still $367.52 credit but it translates to almost 31 months free in my actual plan.

So, not sure why yours was treated different.T-Mobile S7/S7 Edge pre-order bonus-20160228_204332_2.jpg
    02-28-2016 06:39 PM
    It translates to money in the end but if your pricing is different (like mine), the amount redeemed is not the US equivalent, it the 12 month equivalent to your local pricing.
    02-28-2016 08:28 PM
    It translates to money in the end but if your pricing is different (like mine), the amount redeemed is not the US equivalent, it the 12 month equivalent to your local pricing.
    That's what I'm saying since my first post on the topic, it translates to the equivalent of a full year of the $9.99/month plan. At least on US, if they adjust to local pricing on different regions, that I didn't know.
    02-28-2016 08:40 PM
    When are the Tmo offers over? The free VR and Netflix thing. When would you have to preorder by?

Thanks in advance.
    02-28-2016 11:20 PM
    is this something I'll need to redeem once I receive my device? sorry, first time pre-ordering a phone, so unsure how tmo does this.
    02-28-2016 11:32 PM
38 12