Galaxy S7 Edge - New Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Charging Stand?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: New Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Charging Stand?

It looks good. Let us know how it goes. It says 1.4x faster than standard, so it might not be 15w?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

70 bucks... ouch! It does look cool though. But 70 bucks!!! haha.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site

70 bucks... ouch! It does look cool though. But 70 bucks!!! haha.

I know right? I usually end up spending more than that on random chargers to find the one I like so I figured I'd splurge this year.

icellphones32

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site

I'm thinking about it, but i still have the fast wireless one from the Note 5 i had but that one lays down. Is there any other difference between the two? like one charging faster than the one last year?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Shouldn't be a difference other than the tilted factor. Hopefully they added an option to tone down or turn off the glow this year (it's the only thing that puts me off at night)

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

You can buy the stand along with the Samsung 10k fast charging battery pack and the Verizon fast car charger for $100 at Verizon... Not a bad deal, if you were going to shell out $70 for the stand alone.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Hopefully this time accessories won't be incompatible between carrier versions (I'm looking at you, Note 4 mic pin-hole)

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Hopefully this time accessories won't be incompatible between carrier versions (I'm looking at you, Note 4 mic pin-hole)
Doubtful as the Verizon Note 4 and earlier lte devices added a second cellular path to support simultaneous voice and data without volte.

The s6 and newer has one cellular path, so volte is required for simultaneous voice and data.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site

You can buy the stand along with the Samsung 10k fast charging battery pack and the Verizon fast car charger for $100 at Verizon... Not a bad deal, if you were going to shell out $70 for the stand alone.

This is with the purchase of the phone or for anyone? I pre-ordered from T-Mobile.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site

I am going to give it a shot. I realize it is expensive but I just got my tax return and want to spoil myself. Ships mid march. Hopefully I get it right around the time I get my S7 Edge, or earlier. I also ordered a Samsung clear case. I had one for the S6 last year and liked it.

Fast Charge Wireless Charging Stand, Black Sapphire

Not sure of how interested in the fast charging capabilities you are, but if you just need an angled charger this is a good option and it's cheaper: http://smile.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=tylt+vu

I have one and it's great. Update this thread if you opt for the samsung though. I'm interested in it.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

This is with the purchase of the phone or for anyone? I pre-ordered from T-Mobile.
Yes anyone can buy. Verizon doesn't offer a employee discount for me for the pack, otherwise I would have bought it. I get 25% off accessories like cases but some items are excluded.

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site

Wondering if this will charge it while the S7 Edge is horizontal so I can watch Netflix while it charges... Hmmmmmm.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Is this complete and ready or do you still have to add charging pad?

Posfted via the hum @!x Apphh#hh#11#hhhnn?krhh1 hh@4jn hhh1j11111111\18,ggg1g
It includes the pad

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Wondering if this will charge it while the S7 Edge is horizontal so I can watch Netflix while it charges... Hmmmmmm.

As long as the coil is centered, it should charge just fine. And if the past charger is any indication, it's a wide coil (there are some chargers that have to be sniper-accurate), so it shouldn't be a problem.

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site

I just purchased this deal. Pretty good price for all three.