I know it has the always on display but what about the notification LED?
    02-23-2016 12:25 PM
    According to this site yes... http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016/...able-march-11/
    Although I've never been to this site before.
    anon(27512) likes this.
    02-23-2016 12:35 PM
    According to this site yes... Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge: Curvier, faster, micro SD expansion—available March 11 | Ars Technica
    Although I've never been to this site before.
    Thanks, I was wondering if it had one.
    02-23-2016 04:29 PM
    I watched a demo last night that shows the screen (including edge) has a lot more options than the S6 Edge, so yes.
    02-23-2016 07:29 PM
    Ars Technica is a really respected Tech site. There's also a video (sorry, in Russian) and you can see the notification LED blinking at the beginning of the video. This is great...I really like notification lights!

02-23-2016 09:14 PM
    I know it has the always on display but what about the notification LED?
    In this video you can see the notification light blink at the top of the phone

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-24-2016 04:19 AM
    Thanks. Yes, you can see it in these videos. Here's a screen capture.

Is there a notification LED on the S7 Edge?-led.jpg
    anon(27512) likes this.
    02-24-2016 08:24 AM
    Yes, I've seen it flashing blue in my face today when I held the device for myself
    02-24-2016 02:26 PM
    Yes, I've seen it flashing blue in my face today when I held the device for myself
    -gets overly excited- WHERE?
    02-24-2016 02:36 PM
    -gets overly excited- WHERE?
    At my product training today.
    02-24-2016 02:48 PM
    At my product training today.
    Oh . Did it meet your expectations?
    02-24-2016 02:49 PM
    Oh . Did it meet your expectations?
    Sorry to disappoint!

I'm personally disappointed that I didn't end up getting provided with a an S7 edge to show off to customers. Still rocking the S6 edge that they gave me. We should be getting them before the launch date, but sounds like supply is still too constrained in the UK, they're still a bit like gold dust at the moment until more shipments come in.

They definitely met my expectations. Both felt really nice in the hand, though I preferred the feel of the regular S7 as I have smaller than average hands and the back is noticeably more curved than with the S7 edge (which still feels really good).

They showed us some confidential photo comparisons to the iPhone 6S Plus camera in low light environments and let's just say that the S7 edge is in a completely different league! The camera is what they really want to push this year as a major selling point and it certainly earns the special attention. S7 camera quick launch is also noticeably faster than the S6 quick launch, it feels instantaneous.
    02-24-2016 04:12 PM
    Sorry to disappoint!

I'm personally disappointed that I didn't end up getting provided with a an S7 edge to show off to customers. Still rocking the S6 edge that they gave me. We should be getting them before the launch date, but sounds like supply is still too constrained in the UK, they're still a bit like gold dust at the moment until more shipments come in.

They definitely met my expectations. Both felt really nice in the hand, though I preferred the feel of the regular S7 as I have smaller than average hands and the back is noticeably more curved than with the S7 edge (which still feels really good).

They showed us some confidential photo comparisons to the iPhone 6S Plus camera in low light environments and let's just say that the S7 edge is in a completely different league! The camera is what they really want to push this year as a major selling point and it certainly earns the special attention. S7 camera quick launch is also noticeably faster than the S6 quick launch, it feels instantaneous.
    Guessing you work for a phone shop! Do you know when shops will have some for consumers to have a look? I've preordered the edge as I liked the idea of the screen size and battery but not 100% confident on how the s7 edge would be videos and games, or how well it would feel in the hand! Can you give any experience on this?

02-24-2016 04:43 PM
    Sorry to disappoint!

Awesome, thanks for sharing. Only disappointed because I thought there was somewhere I go could play with one
    02-24-2016 05:16 PM
    Guessing you work for a phone shop! Do you know when shops will have some for consumers to have a look? I've preordered the edge as I liked the idea of the screen size and battery but not 100% confident on how the s7 edge would be videos and games, or how well it would feel in the hand! Can you give any experience on this?

Close, though I actually work directly for Samsung in a phone shop. My store should be getting some in by the end of this week. Demo devices for display are being sent out this week.

The feel in the hand is really nice because of that curved back. Feels nothing like the S6 edge. You're going to love it!
    Awesome, thanks for sharing. Only disappointed because I thought there was somewhere I go could play with one
    Some lucky stores in the UK have already had their deliveries and the devices are on display!
    02-24-2016 05:56 PM
    Close, though I actually work directly for Samsung in a phone shop. My store should be getting some in by the end of this week. Demo devices for display are being sent out this week.

The feel in the hand is really nice because of that curved back. Feels nothing like the S6 edge. You're going to love it!

Some lucky stores in the UK have already had their deliveries and the devices are on display!
    Thanks! Sounds like a fun job! Might spend the weekend poking around phone shops to try and find display models!

02-25-2016 02:44 AM