Hi everyone,

I am loving the sound of the edge due to the bigger battery and the size of the phone. I am used to the screen size of my iPhone six plus. However, there are two things I am hesitant about that makes me wary to get the edge.

Can anyone who has had experience with edge phones tell me if they have had issues with the following:

Glare from the edges of the phone instead of being completely flat screens and
    Accidentally accessing edge features due to large sized hands accidentally swiping across the edges on the screen.

These are the only two things making me hesitant about the edge instead of the regular S7. Looking forward to hearing feedback from anyone who has had experience with the S6e, S6e+ and galaxy note edge
    02-24-2016 02:46 AM
    I've owned the Galaxy Note Edge and it was beautiful. I never bumped or prodded the edge screen, and I thought it'd be awkward to hold but that wasn't the case. It's just about becoming ergonomically adapted. And I never had the glare but the Note Edge was a different, beautiful game of cards.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom
    love4speechless likes this.
    02-24-2016 03:27 AM
    I have had both the s6e and s6e+. Accidental swipes activating the edge was pretty rare. You can select which side, and where the edge activation would be at.

I didn't notice much glare.
    love4speechless likes this.
    02-24-2016 07:04 AM
    I have had both the s6e and s6e+. Accidental swipes activating the edge was pretty rare. You can select which side, and where the edge activation would be at.

I didn't notice much glare.
    I didn't realize that was the case. I thought the edge features were automatically on the right side middle of the screen
    02-24-2016 12:27 PM
    I saw the S7 Edge for the first time today. The edge was barely noticeable. I think I was expecting this huge edge thing but it didn't look much different to the regular S7. Playing a video on it there was no glare. I think I know what phone I'm getting now on may 19
    03-11-2016 05:09 AM