Silver or Black S7 Edge?

What Color For Your New S7 Edge?

• Total voters

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
That Silver/Chrome is hot but I think I would get tired of it quick and better stick with the black.
I saw a poll on this but can not find it for the life of me.

What color is everyone ordering?

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I went through the same tough decision. All my phones have been black and ultimately decided to go with the silver. It looks just too damn cool. Plus I don't hold on to phones longer than 6 months so I'll probably hang on to till the next nexus or who knows. Get the silver.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Silver or gold would be a bit glaring. I have seen the s6e in gold.. The glare was not for me. I got black.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I love the color of the Silver but I don't know about the face. Ultimately 8 would go with the black for the less reflective face plate.

Posted via the Android Central App

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I have always had black phones too. I wanted to do something different so I went with the Gold. But after looking at all three of them, they are all very sexy in their own way. And the black looks very good. I just don't think you can go wrong with any of the colors. Wish I could get one of each to use for different occasions...haha

alhc78

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I love the sliver but decided to go with black. I have the case mate brilliance gold and black case arriving tomorrow. It should look beautiful together. Plus black looks so sleek just could not pass it up.

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
I ordered silver and will stick with it. Had gold and black in my hands today at best buy. Even the black had some glare. It is like a brushed aluminum shiny black.

Bryant Laney

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I went with black my local best buy had them on display today checked them and am glad I did the silver might as well be a mirror.

Wizzy

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I was hoping that the silver would be a flat aluminum look like the HTC One M7. If it's like a mirror, I guess black it is! The shininess would get distracting.

Posted via my LG G4

da3lynx

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I preordered the silver. The black just seems like more of the same, and I'm glad they went with silver instead of the usual white option. Gold seems bleh.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon