Silver or Black S7 Edge?

What Color For Your New S7 Edge?

• Total voters

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
They're both awesome looking phones. I think it comes down to what you feel like looking at for the next year or so.

I'm usually a black phone guy, so I want to go the opposite route this time out.

Posted via the Android Central App

Joe J1

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Started first debating Silver or Black. Wanted black because its true deep black. Have a silver note 5 but silver is more exclusive for the S7 edge. Went to best buy. The lighting there made the silver too mirror like. It is not the same silver as the note 5. The gold is even different from the s6 edge +. Went with the gold/copper. Possibly going to order the exynos black if it doesn't come with a logo on the front.

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Yea, on XDA the black is way ahead of the silver in the poll.

It's funny that here silver is leading by a decent margin but on another similar forum black is leading by a considerable margin.

I think this forum is more consumer oriented while the other (XDA) is more for serious geeks. Fashion is going to be a bit of a higher priority for consumers. Geeks probably don't really care about such things.

Rheller82

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
I think this forum is more consumer oriented while the other (XDA) is more for serious geeks. Fashion is going to be a bit of a higher priority for consumers. Geeks probably don't really care about such things.

I'm a total geek and I picked silver for the most part your right except when it's expensive.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I've ordered silver. My local Best Buy and Verizon stores only had gold and black in stock. I thought the gold was a little too gaudy (and I currently have a gold LG G3). I actually thought I'd choose black, but just didn't really like the look of it. If I regret the silver once I see it, I can still return it and order something else.

domjd56

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
I really want Silver but I'm only interested in an unlocked model (SM-G935F). Anyone know if it comes in Silver? I've only been able to find Black and Gold...

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
S7E black or silver ?

What does everybody prefer ? And which one attracts more fingerprints ?

Posted via the Android Central App

MartinMPL

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Black for me. The silver does look cool but a little to showy for my preference.

Also as some have said, the Black looks great, seamless to the bezels when the screen is off. I also like the lack of Chrome around the button and camera.

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I wanted silver but it was out of stock and wouldn't arrive until after the submission period for the S2 was over...