Display models at Best Buy [Samsung Galaxy S7 edge]

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I went by my local Best Buy today as they have a Samsung store in it. I got to test drive the phones. The Edge is the phone for me. It does not feel that much bigger in my hand than my S6 and I really love how it feels. I did not notice any issues of holding it and there being a chance that I would hit an edge button.

The colors are so beautiful. I really don't think you can go wrong with any of the colors. I personally ordered the Gold and it looks awesome. But the Silver is really nice and the black is much better looking that last years S6.

The display is awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on mine so I can customize it away from the way Samsung has theirs set up. I think I will be spending some quality time with this when I get it as it has so many customizations especially with the edge bar.

I took a couple of pics and played a bit with the camera. It is amazingly fast to focus and the pics are beautiful.

One other thing I did do is turn the volume all the way up and played the one audio song on the device and the single speaker was equal to what we had on the S6. It was okay but not great. I am really hoping that with headphones it will shine.

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I encourage everybody to go check them out and report back what you liked and if you did not like something. Also I think the Gold and Silver are going to be fingerprint magnets... But they look so beautiful.

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I was planning to get the S7 bc i thought the edge was too big. So I went to BB to check them out. I was very surprised how compact the s7e! And I love those curves! Coming from G4/5x, s7 felt like really small so S7e is go for me.

Dav4Cool

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
I was going to pre-order the Silver but thankfully I waited until I get to see it in person. Silver was too shiny like chrome...so I went with the Black.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 516.jpg
    516.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 292

Dav4Cool

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
Here is the gold...it's nice how the ring button color is the same as the device color. Unlike last years model which had silver.

Attachments

• 526.jpg
    526.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 262

Dav4Cool

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
Silver...I had to angle it because it was too shiny and minimize reflections.

Attachments

• 514.jpg
    514.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 244

love4speechless

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
I love how the edge is the same level as the metal of the phone this time so no hard rough edges. All the things that scared me about getting the edge instead of the regular S6 last time seem to have been changed this time around

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Display models at Best Buy

I ordered the silver but after visiting Best Buy liked black the most followed by gold and then silver. So I pre ordered the least fav color

Planning to keep the silver as of now since it's a hassle cancelling and preordering a different color.

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
From these pics, I still love the silver. It looks so different. I have the gold Note 5 and the new gold does look a bit darker and more towards copper this time around. I wonder why they did that.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Be advised that Samsung do manufacture and issue special, "Live Demo", models to retailers for display purposes only. These models have the, "X", suffix and cannot make calls or send texts but are Wi-Fi enabled to connect to the stores Wi-Fi and have a special demonstration firmware with optimised settings that may not entirely reflect that which is eventually released on a particular model. See, here.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid